Winn-Dixie Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2015

1.6

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Winn-Dixie.

Interview

There isn't really an interview here. They will just have you apply. They may ask if you have ever had any experience being a cashier or if you are flexible/willing to work other positions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Winn-Dixie

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Winn-Dixie.

Interview

Very short and to the point. Asked me about my personality and goals. My father knew the manager so i was hired also because of that.Turns out there isnt any real feeling in the process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Winn-Dixie (Lafayette, LA) in December 2014.

Interview

I only had one interview. A manager interviewed me and the store director. I went in, they asked me a few questions, and then they told me to stand outside of the door (I guess to make a decision on whether or not they should hire me). They called me back and said "Well ___(my name) I would like to offer you a position as a cashier. I had an interview in Lafayette, LA down Ambassador if that helps a little bit.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Winn-Dixie in November 2014.

Interview

After i submitted the application, i called a week later to follow up and was told i was already hired. i was confused because i never was told about having an interview. the next day they called basically screamig at me saying i was supposed to start that day and they would be short someone. i explained i never even had an interview and was then scheduled one. the interview... or "interview".. lasted about 5 minutes

Interview Questions

• "can i see your license and SSC so i can put the info in?" that was all, and then i left.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Winn-Dixie (Mobile, AL) in September 2014.

Interview

Interview process was very brief and not at all intimidating. Very few questions were asked. I applied online. Within a week I received a phone call from the local front end manager. She asked me to report for an interview in a couple of days. I did so, and she was the one conducting the interview. There were other candidates there applying for the same job as me and for other jobs as well.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to give details about why and how I'd left my previous job. Those interviewing should be expected to give a strong, confident response about that one.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiating. I did verify that I could indeed have the night & weekend schedule I'd asked for on the online application. Once that was verified, I accepted the job.

Anonymous Employee in Kenneth City, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Winn-Dixie (Kenneth City, FL) in June 2014.

Interview

It was simple, asking basic questions and why I wanted to work there. I came in dressed and prepared and He asked me to come into the office. We sat down and got the interview complete within a few minutes

Interview Questions

• Name one time you had to deal with a customer.   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Winn-Dixie.

Interview

Since I had worked there previously, the hiring/ interview process was extremely quick and easy. I just had to re- do the computer assessment and drug test to be hired.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deerfield Beach, FL

Application

The process took 7+ weeksinterviewed at Winn-Dixie (Deerfield Beach, FL) in April 2014.

Interview

went in for a interview, manager asked different questions like my past job experiences, availability, and scenario questions. gave me drug screen papers, background check, start training saturday. process took a month, should have been less but still got my job.

Interview Questions

• how would you handle an angry customer coming through your line?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Winn-Dixie in April 2014.

Interview

Got called for Interview with WInn Dixie manager. Obtained and was offered the job on the spot. Job references were verified. Very simple standard interview process. No complex questions were given to me.

Interview Questions

• How many years of customer service experience have you had?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was none it was a flat entry level job offer,

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belle Glade, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Winn-Dixie (Belle Glade, FL) in February 2014.

Interview

There was no traditional interview. I went in, he handed me the drug screening papers, about a week and a half later I received a welcome email.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation