Winn-Dixie

Updated Aug 18, 2014

1.8

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Service Lead Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Winn-Dixie.

Applied online, pass assessment, called in for interview. Interview was really simple I was asked questions of my past experience, accepted offer the same day and they sent me to do drug exam.

Interview Questions
Yes, initially asked for $8.75, lowered to $8.50 and was accepted at $8.60/ hour.

Other Interview Reviews for Winn-Dixie

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange Beach, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange Beach, AL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Winn-Dixie in August 2011.

just be calm and answer every question honestly. not tough to pass just tons of paper work to fill out and several videos to watch. bring a copy of ssn and drivers license.

just was hired on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edgewater, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edgewater, FL

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Winn-Dixie in August 2011.

you start out as a cashier/bagger and work your way up the ladder it will not be easy but with some effort you will make your way up to customer service

Interview Questions
    • what would you do if a customer has returned an item for $10 or more without a receipt   View Answer

Customer Service Lead Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Winn-Dixie in June 2010.

Typical interview questions "tell me about a time that you had a conflict and how you solved it" blah blah blah, nothing special

Interview Questions
    • what would you do if a customer was trying to rob the store   View Answer
    no negotions. I was started at cashier pay but was hired as a 1st step manager (customer service lead) but actually did the job of ISC (2nd level manager, the person who runs the cash office) so basicly I was being paid $7.23 an hour.. same as the cashiers, yet I was held responsible for $30,000 or so a day,

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Titusville, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Titusville, FL

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Winn-Dixie in April 2008.

Very laid back. Got the job as a cashier, then got promoted to customer service lead part time, then full time.

Customer Service Lead Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Winn-Dixie in October 2010.

After the application was in, I called to check on the status. The hiring manager told me they were hiring for my position and that I should come in for an interview. In the interview, the manager told me all the aspects of the job and asked how would handle each of the responsibilities. The hiring manager then referred me to the store director who also did a short interview just asking a few more questions before offering me the job. After offered, I had to go through a drug test, then orientation and cashier training.

No negotiation