Winn-Dixie

Updated Jan 1, 2015
Updated Jan 1, 2015

1.9

Pharmacist Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Winn-Dixie.

As long as you have a license and are breathing , you have a job. Congratulations.
    Your training will be on job. Can you work my yourself? Do you require a lunch break?
    Can you count by 5's.

Salary preset. Location preset

Cashier Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Winn-Dixie.

There isn't really an interview here. They will just have you apply. They may ask if you have ever had any experience being a cashier or if you are flexible/willing to work other positions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, LA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Winn-Dixie in December 2014.

I only had one interview. A manager interviewed me and the store director. I went in, they asked me a few questions, and then they told me to stand outside of the door (I guess to make a decision on whether or not they should hire me). They called me back and said "Well ___(my name) I would like to offer you a position as a cashier. I had an interview in Lafayette, LA down Ambassador if that helps a little bit.

Cashier Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Winn-Dixie.

Very short and to the point. Asked me about my personality and goals. My father knew the manager so i was hired also because of that.Turns out there isnt any real feeling in the process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mobile, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mobile, AL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Winn-Dixie in September 2014.

Interview process was very brief and not at all intimidating. Very few questions were asked. I applied online. Within a week I received a phone call from the local front end manager. She asked me to report for an interview in a couple of days. I did so, and she was the one conducting the interview. There were other candidates there applying for the same job as me and for other jobs as well.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to give details about why and how I'd left my previous job. Those interviewing should be expected to give a strong, confident response about that one.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiating. I did verify that I could indeed have the night & weekend schedule I'd asked for on the online application. Once that was verified, I accepted the job.

Cashier Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Winn-Dixie in September 2014.

really wasn't nothing to it really just asked a couple of questions wanted to know what I will like to do but I told him it really did not matter to me so I became a cashier and also a bagger so he told me that I had to go take a drug test that following day and two days he called me and said to come get my shirts

Liquor Store Clerk Full Time Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in DeBary, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in DeBary, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Winn-Dixie in September 2014.

I arrived almost 10 minutes early for my interview. Was taken to the interview room with the store manger, about 5 minutes into the interview it became pretty clear that he thought I was someone else and was looking at the wrong application. After we straightened it out the manager went into more detail about his expectations since it was for a new store they were opening. I was called back in for a second interview with the liquor store manager 2 days later.

Interview Questions
    • Only question that was really asked was, "why do you want to leave your current job, to work for us?"   Answer Question
    I didn't need to negotiate, because I wad offered more than I was expecting. But he made it clear that what was offered was the best he could do.

Customer Service Lead Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Winn-Dixie.

Applied online, pass assessment, called in for interview. Interview was really simple I was asked questions of my past experience, accepted offer the same day and they sent me to do drug exam.

Interview Questions
    Yes, initially asked for $8.75, lowered to $8.50 and was accepted at $8.60/ hour.

Cashier Or Baker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jasper, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jasper, AL

I applied online – interviewed at Winn-Dixie in August 2014.

Applied online for cashier and bakery position. Received a passive aggressive "you did not get the job" e-mail soon after. So I applied in person, and the management was rude and not interested.

Meat Associate Interview

they were asking me about stuff that had nothing to do about the business. and I had no choice that start working there cause I really needed the money .....