Winner International

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Allocation Analyst Interview

Allocation Analyst

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Winner International in April 2012.

Interview Details – The Interview process was surprisingly very pleasant. As everyone else has mentioned, the questions were pretty much very similar, and the case questions were exact. After the phone interview i was asked to come in for the in-person. I thought it went great, but unfortunately got a call back couple of days later saying they decided to move forward with others. Even though I didn't get the position, it was one of the best interview experiences I've had.

Interview Question – What is a time you faced an adversity, and how you over came it either within the work setting or school setting?   Answer Question

Allocations Analyst Interview

Allocations Analyst
Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Winner International in January 2012.

Interview Details – Long phone interview. Lasted one hour so I thought they were interested, but I guess not! Many questions including "What is the difference between an off-price retailer and a discount store". When the HR personnel called me back I asked what I could have done differently and I received no feedback.

Interview Question – Tell me a time when you analyzed something and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Allocations Analyst Interview

Allocations Analyst
Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Winner International in January 2012.

Interview Details – I only had a phone interview with Winners, I was not prepared and wasn't interested in the job, and that was clearly conveyed to the recruiter I spoke with during my interview.

However, the interview was about 45 minutes long. There was the standard questions, including going over and reviewing my resume, and then "what do you know about Winners" and "why do you want to Work here."

The rest of the time was taken up with situational/behaviour based questions... ie. Tell me about a time when.... you had to make a risky decision, you had to overcome an obstacle....

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had to make a risky decision.   Answer Question

Worked for Winner International? Contribute to the Community!