Winner International

www.winner-intl.com

Winner International Allocation Analyst Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Allocation Analyst Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Winner International in April 2012.

The Interview process was surprisingly very pleasant. As everyone else has mentioned, the questions were pretty much very similar, and the case questions were exact. After the phone interview i was asked to come in for the in-person. I thought it went great, but unfortunately got a call back couple of days later saying they decided to move forward with others. Even though I didn't get the position, it was one of the best interview experiences I've had.

Interview Questions
  • What is a time you faced an adversity, and how you over came it either within the work setting or school setting?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Winner International

Allocations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Winner International in January 2012.

I only had a phone interview with Winners, I was not prepared and wasn't interested in the job, and that was clearly conveyed to the recruiter I spoke with during my interview.

However, the interview was about 45 minutes long. There was the standard questions, including going over and reviewing my resume, and then "what do you know about Winners" and "why do you want to Work here."

The rest of the time was taken up with situational/behaviour based questions... ie. Tell me about a time when.... you had to make a risky decision, you had to overcome an obstacle....

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to make a risky decision.   Answer Question

Allocations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Winner International in January 2012.

Long phone interview. Lasted one hour so I thought they were interested, but I guess not! Many questions including "What is the difference between an off-price retailer and a discount store". When the HR personnel called me back I asked what I could have done differently and I received no feedback.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you analyzed something and what was the outcome?   Answer Question