Winshuttle

Winshuttle Interview Questions

3.4

Regional Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bothell, WA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Winshuttle in February 2013.

Had initial phone interview with HR, then had a phone interview with hiring manager. Next step was onsite interview with the other 5 Regional Account Managers. Pretty standard questions around experience and background. Then met with hiring manager and lastly met with the HR Director.

Product Design Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bothell, WA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Winshuttle in September 2012.

Interview process was an interesting one. It started with a short interview where I left with more questions than answers. Then proceeded to multiple phone interviews over the next couple of days as I was out of town. One of the phone interviews was with the founder of the company and was a very positive experience.

Interview Questions
    Very straightforward and transparent. Was able to get most of what I was looking for.

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Patiala (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Patiala (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Winshuttle in September 2012.

1st round - Written Objective - 25 ques - 20 C, 5 tech
    25 shortlisted for second round
    2nd round - Coding - 1 ques( replace every element in array with greatest on the right side)
    11 shortlisted
    before interview they ask you to fill a form including ques like what have you done in clg, interests hobbies etc.
    1st Interview - Panel Interview - they started with resume they gave me an algo( 0's and 1's in sorted order, find first index of one), then form 24 with no's 3,3,8,8
    then some ques on malloc,calloc, realloc
    2nd interview - more algos
    3rd interview- HR(formality)

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mohali, Punjab (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mohali, Punjab (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Winshuttle in August 2012.

2 aptitude tests, 3 round interviews.
    1st test consisted of aptitude questions(MCQ).
    2nd test was subjective. Just one question to write a program code within 15 minutes.

Interview rounds:
    Questions varied from C, C++, Data Structures. C++ like what are friend, virtual functions.
    Data Structures : Stacks, Tested knowledge on which data structure is best use based on certain conditions.

Interview Questions
    • I was given the Snake game that we play on Nokia phones. They asked me about the most suitable data structure for its implementation, what features will be added to the game and how to test them.   View Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

The process took a dayinterviewed at Winshuttle in August 2011.

First round was a c/c++ coding + aptitude test which was fairly easy. Second round consisted of a code to be designed in 15 mins in C without any library functions.

Interview Questions
    • Design a C code for comparing two strings and finding out if one is the rotation of the other without creating a new string other than the two you have to compare. Basically, you can just create variables and no arrays or strings.   View Answer

Engineering Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Winshuttle in August 2010.

THE INTERVIEW WAS MAJORLY BASED ON KNOWLEDGE AND TESTING OF c and java.
    there were 4 rounds for the shortlisting that checked aptitude and programming skills.
    then 20 people were finalised and called for final round of interviews to chandigarh.
    where again two rounds of interview were taken ,both based on coding

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Winshuttle in January 2010.

Written Test