Winstead Interview Questions

Updated Aug 24, 2014

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Winstead

Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Winstead.

Interviewed with an entire team. Was offered the job within two weeks but process took longer because I had to move and needed more time. They were very understanding and cooperative. The interview itself was intense as I interviewed with a lot of people from different sections. All were very nice and welcoming and revealed a lot about themselves and their practice areas. Each told me how I could fit in

Interview Questions
    • Wanted details on your prior work experience. Very detailed description on what you did and why you wanted to leave.   Answer Question
    Back and forth but never far apart.

Associate Interview

The interviews involve really unique behavioral based questions. Not a lot of questions from youru resume because that speaks for itself. The number of inteviews you will have depends on the potential practice group you'll be joining - could have multiple interviews with individuals, or one big interview with entire section.

Interview Questions
    • What's the most difficult thing (work-wise) that you've experienced and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Attorney, 5th-Year Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

The process took a day - interviewed at Winstead in May 2010.

People seemed nice but very vague about what they expected of you. They tried to be nice but it was hard to hide the stuffy corporate feel. What is disappointing is that there was a panel of 5. The interview unexpectedly started very very early. They took about a month to tell me no there was no offer which was unusually long.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Winstead in April 2007.

Somewhat odd interview process. People are very nice, though.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. These salaries are set

Worked for Winstead? Contribute to the Community!