Winter Park Resort Interview Questions

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Winter Park Resort

Adminitrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winter Park, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Winter Park Resort (Winter Park, CO).

Interview

I submitted a resume and was interviewed by the entire upper management team in my department. It was a bit overwhelming, but they made me feel comfortable and it was pretty laid back.

Negotiation

I was given a rate, I countered it, and they met me in the middle.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Winter Park Resort.

Interview

I sent in an application to Winter Park Resort. It was for any open Resort position. I was called by Resort hiring, he told me what jobs were available then gave my phone number to the "manager" of that division. (One of the retail heads). I then had a phone interview with the "manager" that ran a few of the retail shops for the resort. I was a "you have worked retail, you have a job."

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions, the standard: difficult situation, cash handling, why do you want to work here.   Answer Question

Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winter Park, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Winter Park Resort (Winter Park, CO).

Interview

knew someone that worked in the kitchen, went for interview, done.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none. heres your pay that we can offer you.

Retail Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winter Park, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Winter Park Resort (Winter Park, CO) in October 2010.

Interview

I knew the one of the heads of the retail department I told him that I would like to apply for the job. He told me I didn't need to interview and I was hired because he knew me. This shocked me. I didn't like that I was hired out because he knew me. I would have liked to interview so that I could show my resume and possibly get a higher paying job with degree. Sadly I needed a job and I had to take it with no options left being in a small town.

Interview Questions

• You don't mind us using 30 hours as full time do you? Because we don't allow workers to get 40 hours a week.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was none I was told how much I would be paid and told what I was to be doing through email and one phone call.