Wipfli

Relevance Date Difficulty

Tax Intern Interview

Tax Intern
Minneapolis, MN

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Wipfli in October 2011.

Interview Details – If you prepare to answer standard interview questions that you can find on the internet you will be fine. They are more interested in how personable you are and whether or not you will fit in with the culture of the company. Just be yourself.

Interview Question – Explain a time when you were a leader, and others disagreed with your decisions. How did you overcome that, and how did others respond?   Answer Question

Accounting Intern Interview

Accounting Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Wipfli in October 2013.

Interview Details – The whole process was very well thought out and helpful to me as a student. They have been in contact through email just to let me know how they are doing in the recruitment process. They came on campus to do interviews which made it much easier for me to find the time do mine. They are also all very friendly and you can tell that they are looking for your best interest.

Interview Question – My interviewer stayed away from the hard questions. He was mostly just trying to get to know me and see if I would be a fit. He chose not to ask all of those "typical" interview questions which made it seem more relaxed for me.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Minneapolis, MN

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Wipfli in January 2008.

Interview Details – very relaxed easy and pleasent

Interview Question – The most challanging thing your life, and how did you react to it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – fair

Staff Auditor Interview

Staff Auditor

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Wipfli in September 2011.

Interview Details – The interview was fairly easy, with questions that focused on knowing the candidate's background and the choice of major; for example, why did you choose accounting? why did you choose your current school? what are your future plans? And then there were behavioral questions too, such as tell me a time you were in a group and someone did not cooperate and what did you do to deal with the situation?

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Wipfli? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wipfli interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Wipfli employees and interview candidates.