Wipfli

Updated Nov 4, 2014

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wipfli

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Wipfli in October 2014.

Applied through campus recruiting. First round interview was preceded by a social night at a local restaurant. First round interview was 30 minutes with a senior accountant. Basic conversation and a few behavioral questions. Was called a week later being invited back for an office interview. Office interview was a hour long with two managers which asked basic behavioral questions. Then had a 30 minute talked with a partner.

Interview Questions
    • Overall, just try to be yourself. They know they can teach you the technical skills. They are looking for people.   Answer Question

Accounting Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Wipfli in October 2013.

The whole process was very well thought out and helpful to me as a student. They have been in contact through email just to let me know how they are doing in the recruitment process. They came on campus to do interviews which made it much easier for me to find the time do mine. They are also all very friendly and you can tell that they are looking for your best interest.

Interview Questions
    • My interviewer stayed away from the hard questions. He was mostly just trying to get to know me and see if I would be a fit. He chose not to ask all of those "typical" interview questions which made it seem more relaxed for me.   Answer Question

Tax Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Wipfli in October 2011.

If you prepare to answer standard interview questions that you can find on the internet you will be fine. They are more interested in how personable you are and whether or not you will fit in with the culture of the company. Just be yourself.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a time when you were a leader, and others disagreed with your decisions. How did you overcome that, and how did others respond?   Answer Question

Staff Auditor Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Wipfli in September 2011.

The interview was fairly easy, with questions that focused on knowing the candidate's background and the choice of major; for example, why did you choose accounting? why did you choose your current school? what are your future plans? And then there were behavioral questions too, such as tell me a time you were in a group and someone did not cooperate and what did you do to deal with the situation?