Wipro

6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

San Jose, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Wipro.

Interview Details – Mail from recruiter, call with hiring manager and F2F. Not sure why I was called in for a F2F if the result was that "my profile does not match the current requirements". One of the hiring manager attempted at getting details on revenue of current portfolio more than two times, once I told I will not divulge the details, the third time I plain lied!! No matter what I do, I protect my integrity and so should wipro .
My resume will not magically change only because Wipro picked me for an interview. Also all fitment questions could be checked during the phone interview.

Interview Question – Not difficult , but crazy questions and rapid fire round in F2F. For a salesperson rapid questions is a cake walk !!   View Answer

New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Wipro in August 2008.

Interview Details – Received email from recruiter. Attended a phone interview. The interview was OK. The questions were a little off from the job requirements. Then talked to someone in HR. He was very rude and the interview was done from India whichi was a little surprising.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – Offer was too low and interview process was not memorable.

Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Wipro in January 2013.

Interview Details – Campus process consists of a group discussion followed by the interview. GD is normally on a very vague topic and the Interview centers around the CV.

Interview Question – Nothing out of the world.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very Difficult Interview

Accounts Manager Interview

Accounts Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Wipro in June 2012.

Interview Details – the interview process is very good........i am waiting this interview for long times......

Interview Question – What is Accounts Management????   View Answers (2)

Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Wipro in September 2010.

Interview Details – Hiring is at the mercy of Hiring manager and HR

Interview Question – Inform about your day to life and wor as an account manager   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Salary was not competitive and was not in range of my expectation

Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Wipro in December 2011.

Interview Details – There was a very detailed presentation about the company and its roots followed by a Q n A session. Then small batches were formed for conducting group discussions - the topics were mostly current affairs related. After first shortlisting, there was an interview round and finally result was announced. Overall a very good first impression of the company and a sense of what the company is about came across easily.

Interview Question – Tell us about yourself - something that is not on the CV   Answer Question

Worked for Wipro? Contribute to the Community!