Wipro Account Manager Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Wipro (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Mail from recruiter, call with hiring manager and F2F. Not sure why I was called in for a F2F if the result was that "my profile does not match the current requirements". One of the hiring manager attempted at getting details on revenue of current portfolio more than two times, once I told I will not divulge the details, the third time I plain lied!! No matter what I do, I protect my integrity and so should wipro .
My resume will not magically change only because Wipro picked me for an interview. Also all fitment questions could be checked during the phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Not difficult , but crazy questions and rapid fire round in F2F. For a salesperson rapid questions is a cake walk !!   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Wipro

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Wipro (New York, NY) in August 2008.

Interview

Received email from recruiter. Attended a phone interview. The interview was OK. The questions were a little off from the job requirements. Then talked to someone in HR. He was very rude and the interview was done from India whichi was a little surprising.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your current employer   Answer Question
    • You may or may not have to travel. Will you be ok with this uncertainty?   Answer Question

Offer was too low and interview process was not memorable.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wipro (Mumbai (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

Campus process consists of a group discussion followed by the interview. GD is normally on a very vague topic and the Interview centers around the CV.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Wipro (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

Contacted by Wipro and asked to meet one to one. Interview questions were related to previous work experience and solution understanding. Then next round was fixed with Regional Business Head. Third round was HR round for salary negotiations..

Accounts Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Wipro in June 2012.

Interview

the interview process is very good........i am waiting this interview for long times......

Interview Questions

• What is Accounts Management????   2 Answers

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wipro (Delhi (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

There was a very detailed presentation about the company and its roots followed by a Q n A session. Then small batches were formed for conducting group discussions - the topics were mostly current affairs related. After first shortlisting, there was an interview round and finally result was announced. Overall a very good first impression of the company and a sense of what the company is about came across easily.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself - something that is not on the CV   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Wipro (Bangalore (India)) in September 2010.

Interview

Hiring is at the mercy of Hiring manager and HR

Interview Questions

• Inform about your day to life and wor as an account manager   1 Answer

Salary was not competitive and was not in range of my expectation