Wipro Architect Interview Questions

2.9

Architect Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Wipro.

Interview

Worst experience so far in my entire career. The process started when some recruiter (not wipro) contacted me and send my resume to Wipro. The Wipro recruiting assistant is the only contact I have. These guys are very unprofessional in their communication, style and meetings. None of the interviews happened at scheduled times. Skype based interview from India was the most unprofessional step of all. The interviewer doesn't want to show his face but all the time looking at me during the interview. In the end, they gave me a verbal offer with an amount as base salary and some bonus. The next day HR (from west coast) calls me and negotiates on the salary. In the end, after the verbal offer and cheap negotiation tactics, the real offer was never made. When I inquired with my recruiter (the middle guy) he has no information why the company was not ready to move forward and asked me to contact Wipro directly. What a waste of time and effort !!! Never work for these guys if you want to grow professionally.

Interview Questions

• In the words of HR - "Eventhough WIPRO tries to portray as an American company, it is very much Indian and doesn't pay decent salary. Now tell me how much you want as a salary? "   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Wipro

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Wipro (Charlotte, NC) in March 2011.

Interview

It was pretty simple. I have worked on Teradata so it was all teh basic questions.

Interview Questions

• Collect stats on an empty table and loaded table   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Wipro (Minneapolis, MN) in August 2008.

Interview

When I applied for Wipro,it took around 1 month to complete the process till getting the offer.Usually Wipro's process is very late and cumbersome compared with other companies.Rest is not bad...,

Negotiation

As that time the market time is very bad,I did not even asked for salary and they also did not even asked me.So,I accepted whatever salary I was offered.

Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wipro (London, England (UK)).

Interview

easy and smooth, first round telephonic and then 1-1 round with sr. architect and then delivery manager round sometimes. In some cases client interview is also required.
    mostly tele round is easy then one to one round is more in depth and sometime they can present case study to solve on papar or board. Solution doesn't matter but your attitude ,selection and presentation matters.

Interview Questions

• more technical , less stress on soft skills, unprepared interviewers mostly hence random questions are expected   Answer Question

Negotiation

location. they have good presence and hence many options.

Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Wipro (Bangalore (India)).

Interview

It is simple technical by senior technical architect and followed by customer. Internal interview is bit tough but customer interview is easy. Practical Architect skills need to be sharpened before interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Check in glassdoor and negotiate accordingly

Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Interview

Strtegic resource team found resume in job portal and called for inetrview. it is 1: 1 in 1st round and same second round

Interview Questions

Negotiation

After technical..hr round..

Architect Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wipro in June 2011.

Interview

I attended 3 phone interviews, two rounds of technical and one final HR round. Most of the interview questions revolved around my job experience and mostly around on the job issues.

Interview Questions

• Discuss performance engineering and how you applied it for maximum availability of your applications   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate my base salary and joining date.

Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wipro (Hyderābād (India)) in April 2011.

Interview

A Face to face one time and a Video con managerial round will decide your eligibility. HR just decides the pay. Godd process of hiring.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

First you ask. Then they will offer. Negotiate on that and they will decide and inform you.

Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Wipro (Hyderābād (India)) in April 2010.

Interview

had three round of interview.. initially telephone .. pure technical, 2nd round by practice lead again high level technical. they almost made the offer in 2nd round itself and last HR round was just formality

Negotiation

In fact I asked 50% hike they almost gave 45%..

Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Wipro (London, England (UK)) in May 2009.

Interview

Very unstructured. HR called from Bangalore and asked few general questions, couple of hours later line manager called and started interviewing without any prior notice. The next round was schedules next day afternoon but the interviewer called at 7 pm on the same day to interview me. On request to push the interview to next day he called me next day at 7.50 am whilst I was still a bit sleepy!