Wipro

Getting the Interview

15 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Mumbai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Wipro in December 2012.

Interview Details – 3 rounds
 1st is basic inteview with the HR
2nd is Voice & Accent
3rd is again an intervire with the HR

Interview Question – The one question which is fix is Why Wipro? and Where do you see yourself in next 5 or 10yrs?   Answer Question

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Wipro in March 2011.

Interview Details – there are only three rounds of interview which includes written test,telephonic round and finally comes the HR round.The rounds are easy and can be cleared if one is smart enough to understand the situation.

Interview Question – Haven't come across any difficult question as such.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I accepted the offer and the pay package because that being my first job.

Pune (India)

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Wipro in October 2012.

Interview Details – multiple rounds of interview followed by telephonic ,voice and accent ,grammer

Interview Question – why wipro?   View Answer

Calcutta (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Wipro in July 2009.

Interview Details – 4 round of interview process. 1st there was a typing test on typing master software with 2 or 1 minutes, minimum 30 w.p.m and 95% accuracy is required to clear this round.
2nd an apptitude test consists of simple math, general knowledge and english.
3rd hr round and finally process round if you clear all the round you can get offer letter on the same day. Hence best of luck.

Negotiation Details – as that was my 1st job and I need it immediately so I dont have a choice to decline.

Mumbai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Wipro.

Interview Details – Nice and absolutely fair for all the applicants

Interview Question – What salary do you expect.   Answer Question

Associate

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Wipro.

Interview Details – There was an aptitude test , a specialization test for vlsi candidates , an interview on the specialization and a final hr round

Interview Question – what are the different ways of executing subroutines   Answer Question

Calcutta (India)

I applied in-person - interviewed at Wipro in April 2011.

Interview Details – grammar and vocabulary test/oral over the phone,free speech and self introduction.

Interview Question – Narrate my favorite movie.   Answer Question

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Wipro in May 2012.

Interview Details – gd ,telephonic round to check pronounciation

Interview Question – which kind of dreeses do you like and why   Answer Question

Noida (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Wipro in August 2012.

Interview Details – they will take three round if u go directly to company. first round is HR round,2nd is your telephonic round i.e voice and accent round and 3rd round is your oprational round.

Interview Question – they check your presence of mind. they give you sentence and you have to create story on that like you are walking on road suddenly it may raining, describe your room where you give interview,you are driving on road suddenly..........these are the sentancec they will give to you   View Answer

Reason for Declining – due to salary

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Wipro in February 2011.

Interview Details – 1. personal introduction
2. language fluency
3. typing test
4. HR round

Interview Question – as i got selected for BPO no technical questions were asked   View Answer

Negotiation Details – salary

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wipro

Worked for Wipro? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wipro Associate interview questions and advice. All 15 interview reviews posted anonymously by Wipro employees and interview candidates.