Wipro Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

Updated Aug 10, 2015

2.5

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wipro (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Phone interviews followed up with an in person interview. Questions were pretty standard for graduates. Applied online and the in house recruiter followed up with a phone interview after I was selected.

Loan Underwriting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wipro (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

Fast and Easy. They ask general questions, type of work you have done, program you worked with, how many files you can handle. At the end of the interview you are given assessment to test your knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Years of exp, quality of work, quantity of work.Fast and Easy. They ask general questions, type of work you have done, program you worked with, how many files you can handle   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wipro (Atlanta, GA) in October 2014.

Interview

I Went to a job fair I appl took a brief computer test and after that I wait and waited for about two and half hours, it was a lot of people there I might add when it was my turn I I Went into a small room and was asked very basic interview questions such as why do you want to work here? Tell me about a time where a customer was aggressive and how did you handle it?

Lead Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wipro (Atlanta, GA) in September 2014.

Interview

The interview process consisted of one general interview from a recruitment specialist followed by a technical specialist and rounded out by a lead recruitment specialist. The questions were all standard. Each person representing the firm seemed rushed and impatient, really not the best vibe when interview prospective candidates. My gut told me that these folks are just looking for a body to throw at a contract and have no concern. Over time my feelings were justified. Wipro wanted me to relocated from RI to Atlanta, GA to support a new contract as their full-time employee. I was eager to move and it was explained to me that HR would present an offer and we could negotiate salary and relocation assistance. I negotiated a very good salary but the relocation assistance wasn't enough for me to move my household. Additional the assistance was reimbursable but that didn't help with the substantial cost so, I negotiated a signing bonus that put me in the neighborhood of a DiY move. To make the move I asked for 5 days paid vacation during my third week of employment to comeback to RI for the DiY move. At that point things started to disintegrate. I was told that such a request isn't standard and I asked for the HR lead to ask management to consider my request. The recruiter openly laughed but told me that she would ask and get back to me. I understood that the home office is in India and that there was an upcoming holiday in the US so, I padded my expectations of a response by a couple of days. Days went by and I thought to contact the lead recruiter via email, phone, text Skype but it was evident that I was being stonewalled. Contact was made to members of her team I was promised by another recruiter that both she and he would call me only to find that he didn't. When I called him back I was told that he was ill. When speaking to the lead I was told that she was very busy and would get back to me. It was a week away from my proposed start date. I was suppose to report to Wipro's East coast HQ the following Monday, stay for two days then fly to Atlanta to start on Wednesday. My perception was that Wipro expected me to parachute into the site with a fractured living arrangement. I made a point that my request would enable me to be better productive and benefit the customer and Wipro's contract. Apparently, Wipro disagreed. I don't want this to seem like a rant so, I'll close my write-up with this... HR, you have some work to do. This was the least professional interaction hiring and interview process of my 22 years in customer service. HR / recruiting is the first experience a person will have with your company. As I look through some of the employee comments, I can see similar experiences and I hope that you take this to heart and change the culture.

Negotiation

Salary, bonus and relocation were easy but when I asked for 5 days paid vacation to reduce my out of pocket expenses as relocation didn't cover the expense, I was asked if I was open to move even farther (to LA) with the same money. When I declined the LA offer I was stonewalled for my request and the offer withered on the vine.

Junior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wipro (Atlanta, GA) in July 2014.

Interview

Interview process was extremely simple. The hiring manager took a look at my resume, asked me a few simple questions and proceeded to tell me about the company and what the position entails. He reeled me in on the bonus he said we were to receive every month but that ended up to br a flop. I was given an offer letter the next day & training commenced a week later.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wipro (Atlanta, GA) in December 2013.

Interview

Initial contact through Job board, said Recruitment Manager will get back in 2 days. Took 1 week to schedule intial phone interview. Phone Interview with Hiring Manager was detailed and pleasant. Next round F2F.

Undewriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Wipro (Atlanta, GA) in August 2013.

Interview

Saw my resume on the internet spoke on the phone, had test emailed to me to take, face to face back ground checks and drug test before 1st day of work.

Negotiation

I got an offer I liked

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wipro (Atlanta, GA) in January 2012.

Interview

Contacted through Email Scheduled for a phone interview. Phone - HR Interview(All basic and behavioral questions) Technical Interview over Skype.(All basic OOPs Concepts and C# .NET related questions) Then offer was made from HR.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Wipro (Atlanta, GA) in December 2011.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter for a Business Analyst position. I expressed interest so my resume was submitted. The next day, I received a call from HR to schedule a technical interview for later that day. The technical interview was very easy, just walking through my resume and experience. The next day, I received a call from HR to schedule an in-person interview. I came in that next day. Again, the interview was very simple, no difficult questions. It was easier than the technical interview. About 2 hours later, HR called and gave a verbal offer.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were difficult - they needed a large team so they didn't spend a lot of time on interviewing.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They gave me what I wanted.

Stellent Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wipro (Atlanta, GA) in July 2011.

Interview

Two interviews over the phone , first one technical and second more HR and Company/Project level. Offer was made after second interview very fast.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience in meeting SLA's and your experience in general handling tickets with escalations?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I received initial offer and accepted. It included relocation reimbursement, yearly bonuses and satisfactory salary