Wipro Interview Questions in Bangalore

Updated Mar 13, 2015
Updated Mar 13, 2015

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Wipro.

Good. There was a test followed by interview and whole process lasted fro 3 days. The test results were came in the same day but the interview was after couple of days. Test was done after screening of certificates to meet eligibility and the test was medium difficulty to solve covering mostly aptitude and logical reasoning areas.

Interview Questions
    • Mainly HR related questions and project work and college details.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wipro.

I was directly called by wipro HR for the interview.It took whole day for the process and it was very slow.All rounds were conducted the same day and i cleared all the rounds.Finally had salary discussion with the HR and was told that i will get the call within a week or two. But,here comes the twist.It has been very strange that companies with big names think we SE are useless.It has been more than three months i didn't receive any call.I called my contact person,even he doesn't have any information.Its simply waste of time and also feeling disappointed that even big companies are behaving like small fake companies.

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wipro.

It was a good exeperience. I was hired through Campus placement.
    Have your basics strong and you are through the interview.
    Show up a confident attitude while answering the questions asked by interviewer.

Senior Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wipro in December 2014.

The initial Technical round was telephonic & further round was f2f. The overall Hiring process was quite impressive & you can check updates for your process on Synergy portal with ease.

Interview Questions
    Yes the Negotiation were smooth & HR didn't argue much on benefits & compensation

Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Wipro.

It is simple technical by senior technical architect and followed by customer. Internal interview is bit tough but customer interview is easy. Practical Architect skills need to be sharpened before interview

Interview Questions
    Check in glassdoor and negotiate accordingly

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wipro in September 2014.

First GD, VERY easy almost all got through, then aptitude test (quant. Verbal logical and c++), then technical interview.. They just want u to kno very basic stuff.. So little programmig and computer fundamentals. Then Hr interview was d final round

ARCHITECT LEVEL III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wipro in September 2014.

Had 2 rounds of tech interview followed by HR round. Then all of a sudden had a brief 10 min chat with a hard nosed, obnoxious head draped with sarcasm. The moment he uttered his first word, I knew am not going to report to him. So guys, be prepared to face lot of preconceived notion. The other 2 gentlemen had asked lots of technical question - abstract, detail and situational. If you are rational and knowledgeable, it shouldn't be too difficult.

Interview Questions
    • ok...so i see you've done bpm in your career. can you tell me that in the last six month what are the features tibco released in their product.   View Answer

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Wipro.

Went to M G Road office for the interview. Had to wait for an hour and after enquiring some one came out. Technical interviewer was not available on Video Con . So HR took her interview round and filled the form . It as just those general questions like why I wanted to join the company , why I was leaving my current job, my expectation , how I could be valuable to them etc.
    Then came the technical round . it was for about 1 hr. it went good but I wasn't sure. Not news for about 10 day , then I was called for HR round , but I told them it was done in my last visit , so they had me talk with a senior manager, the interview went good. Then no news for 1 months . I enquired after a month , HR called for salary negotiation . Then some mail exchange for missing documents etc. , got the offer letter after some days.

Tech Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wipro.

The quality of the interview depends on your interviewer. Some are technically sound and are good. Others are dumb who try to appear smart and make a fool of themselves. HR part as usual is worse than a fish market, particularly the way the negotiate salary. First they demotivate and demoralise you, and then negotiate salary.

Interview Questions
    Don't negotiate. Decide what you are worth, ask for that and stick to it. HR is very cheap and will try to negotiate for even Rs 1000 per annum. In 2005 when I attended the interview, I had asked for 9 lacs pa. They offered 8, I refused, then they went to 8.5, I refused and finally they offered what I asked for when I refused to talk to them any further.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Wipro.

There were 4 rounds. 1) Online test reg basic communication and client centric questions
    2) Technical face to face conducted by architect and team lead about 45 minutes
    3) Manager round consists of personal introduction nothing more than that.
    4) Normal HR questions.

Interview Questions
    • I didn't find any question as difficult or unexpected question   Answer Question
    It is a Indian company. Executive negotiated in a typical Indian style :). Suggestion to all folks is that negotiate as much as possible , once you joined company hikes will be below industry standards or else you will leave behind in the salary compensation company standards