Wipro

Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Engineer Interview

Project Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Wipro in September 2013.

Interview Details – 1) Written aptitude questions - Quantitative, verbal and logical reasoning
2) Technical and HR both at a time - I'm from ECE stream, so the questions where based on VLSI, antenna,logic design, resistors. etc

Interview Question – general knowledge questions such as present PM, CM, PM candidates   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Wipro.

Interview Details – There were 4 rounds. 1) Online test reg basic communication and client centric questions
2) Technical face to face conducted by architect and team lead about 45 minutes
3) Manager round consists of personal introduction nothing more than that.
4) Normal HR questions.

Interview Question – I didn't find any question as difficult or unexpected question   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It is a Indian company. Executive negotiated in a typical Indian style :). Suggestion to all folks is that negotiate as much as possible , once you joined company hikes will be below industry standards or else you will leave behind in the salary compensation company standards

HPC Specialist Interview

HPC Specialist
Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Wipro in May 2014.

Interview Details – Telephonic and Skype based interviews for initial rounds and face to face interview for HR round. Technical rounds were grilling asking all the questions from the domain. Even gave the time to study and prepare some topics for further round. Questions were in-depth and required good knowledge of concepts. HR questions were general and required good communication skills.

Interview Question – If you are made CEO one day, what will you do?   Answer Question

Problem Management Consultant Interview

Problem Management Consultant
Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Wipro.

Interview Details – I applied through employee referral. I got a call in less than a week. Had the first technical round in the same week, that was telephonic and lasted for about half an hour. There was no information from them after that.

A week later, another manager called for a technical round without any prior intimation. This was also telephonic and lasted for about an hour. I did not hear anything from them for about 3 weeks from then. Suddenly one day, HR called and asked me if I was available for a VCON interview with the client. The first time I went, they did not co-ordinate properly, the VC did not work, they wasted about one hour doing nothing. The client himself was upset. Upon their request, I agreed for re-schedule.

2 days later, the same story repeated again. They have learnt nothing from the previous disaster that happened. At least after wasting one hour, then they requested client to take a telephonic interview. The client round was good. He was from UK and nice.

2 days later, the HR called and asked if I was available for another VCON as the client did not get enough time and I straight away rejected it as I was not ready to waste any more time.

Interview Question – Not so difficult, questions were just tweaked a bit.   Answer Question

Specialist Interview

Specialist
Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Wipro in January 2010.

Interview Details – Initially there will be telephonic interview, then if shortlisted there will be panel interview followed by HR interview. Interview process took around 3 weeks and then negotiations. Offer was rolled out after 5 months!

Negotiation Details – Depends on the employer need

Practice Head Interview

Practice Head
Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Wipro in May 2014.

Interview Details – Process was clear, fast and effective. Very planned interview process with telephonic, Skype interview followed by 2 face to face round. Could finish entire both the round in in just 4 hours.

Interview Question – Discussion over ethics and compliance (not) followed by most Indian companies was an unexpected discussion. Could explain how the corporate house syphon capital to foreign country.   View Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Wipro in August 2011.

Interview Details – Its quite good. 1st was aptitude written exam den 1 technical round den 2nd technical round and finally HR round. B strong at ur basics so dat u can rock.

Negotiation Details – No proper communications

Project Engineer Interview

Project Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Wipro in March 2012.

Interview Details – It was quite simple as I made it through campus recruitment.Aptitude followed by 55 min technical round and 15 min HR round.Technical questions were based on the project assignment.HR round was mostly general questions.

Interview Question – Sing a song in interview   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Wipro in September 2010.

Interview Details – Mostly CV based questions were asked relating to past experience. Multiple rounds of interview followed by HR interviews are taken. Level is difficult and technical questions on Accounting Standards are asked.

Technical Lead Interview

Technical Lead
Bangalore (India)

I applied in-person - interviewed at Wipro in June 2010.

Interview Details – It was a Walk in Interview - Mass Recruitment as the requirements were huge in number.
Had 2 rounds of Interview - 1 Technical Interview followed by 1 HR Interview. Technical Interview was easy for me.

Negotiation Details – Negotiate as much as possible.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wipro

Worked for Wipro? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wipro interview questions and advice in Bangalore. All 238 interview reviews posted anonymously by Wipro employees and interview candidates.