Wipro Business Analyst Interview Questions

2.9

36 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Wipro in October 2013.

I applied through our campus website and got an interview invitation on the next day. I chose a time slot at 11:00 AM, so I did not need to wait too long for the group interview. The interview question was pretty standard. However, when the interview just started, the interviewer had already keep looking at the clock on the wall. The interview just lasted about 15 minutes. In the afternoon, we had a group interview, which was a case discussion. It was simple, and no standard answers.I never get any response back.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you leave your last job? Give an example about how to handle a challenge situation. etc.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Wipro

Business Analyst Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wipro.

there are many ways but the official process is to submit your resume in person or online, or ask an employee to refer you

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Wipro in January 2012.

Very basic. You don't interview with the firm, you do with the client. There two or three interviews at most.

Interview Questions
    • Why should I hire you and not the other candidates?   View Answer
    I could not negotiate much.

Business Analyst Interview

Recruiter called and told that he really liked my Resume and asked basic questions. He told that he liked me and some one from HR will call to discuss salary and all. After witing for some days he calls again and tells me that Program manager wants to talk. After Program manager interviewed me then Recruiter called again and congratulated me that I am selected. Then hecalls after two days and tell me that IT lead wants to interview me. After IT guy interviewed and he calls again to congratulate me and I was like DUDE are you serious?? He told this time I am selected for sure. I got selected in the end.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Wipro in December 2012.

Applied for Job online and heard within 2 weeks to have a phone interview. The first phone interview was with a manager in Boston that had nothing to do with the position I was interviewing for, so seemed to be more a screening call. The interview was very basic as we went over my experience and the company in general.

Two days later I was scheduled for another interview with another manager in the Boston office and we discussed more of the same. After this interview I was told that they were preparing for an in person interview in the NY office with the hiring manager. It has been over 3 weeks and this never happened. Strong lack of communication, wish they would have just told me I was not a right fit.

Thought the first two interviews went very well, looks like the management just forgot about me.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions, basic interview questions about prior experience and how it related to the position I was interviewing for.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Wipro in December 2011.

I was contacted by a recruiter for a Business Analyst position. I expressed interest so my resume was submitted. The next day, I received a call from HR to schedule a technical interview for later that day. The technical interview was very easy, just walking through my resume and experience. The next day, I received a call from HR to schedule an in-person interview. I came in that next day. Again, the interview was very simple, no difficult questions. It was easier than the technical interview. About 2 hours later, HR called and gave a verbal offer.

Interview Questions
    • None of the questions were difficult - they needed a large team so they didn't spend a lot of time on interviewing.   Answer Question
    They gave me what I wanted.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Franklin, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin, TN

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Wipro in May 2010.

- was called by the HR and asked about my willingness to interview
    - job description provided in detail
    - in person interview process was very smooth and got over in less than 4 hours
    - was interviewed by the current manager and two other managers from other LOBs
    - culture looked very cohesive and transparent

Interview Questions
    • Please explain the Mortgage Loan Origination/Servicing life cycle?   View Answer
    • Please explain the Credit Card Origination/Servicing life cycle?   View Answer
    - No negotiation - i was offered more than I expected

Business Analyst Interview

entirely depend on who is interviewing you. there thousands of pathetic people in wipro infotech who doesnt even know how to speak in english will interview you. entirely depend on who is interviewing you. there thousands of pathetic people in wipro infotech who doesnt even know how to speak in english will interview you.

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Wipro in January 2012.

Campus recruitment- first there was a GD for all the students who had applied, those selected in the GD were then interviewed by separate panels, for freshers most of the questions are based on the subjects they are studying/ studied during previous semesters and ofcourse vital part is their summer internships. A few HR questions like strengths and weaknesses, or why Wipro may also be asked

Fixed , no negotiation.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Wipro in January 2010.

There was group discussion initially as an elimination process. Then we had a one on one interview. It was an Off-campus recruitment drive for hiring Management Graduates.

None

Worked for Wipro? Contribute to the Community!