Wipro

Average Difficulty
35 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Wipro in October 2013.

Interview Details – I applied through our campus website and got an interview invitation on the next day. I chose a time slot at 11:00 AM, so I did not need to wait too long for the group interview. The interview question was pretty standard. However, when the interview just started, the interviewer had already keep looking at the clock on the wall. The interview just lasted about 15 minutes. In the afternoon, we had a group interview, which was a case discussion. It was simple, and no standard answers.I never get any response back.

Interview Question – Why did you leave your last job? Give an example about how to handle a challenge situation. etc.   Answer Question

Business Analyst

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wipro.

Interview Details – there are many ways but the official process is to submit your resume in person or online, or ask an employee to refer you

Interview Question – What would you do.... cos no answer is a wrong answer   Answer Question

Boston, MA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Wipro in January 2012.

Interview Details – Very basic. You don't interview with the firm, you do with the client. There two or three interviews at most.

Interview Question – Why should I hire you and not the other candidates?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I could not negotiate much.

Interviewed at Wipro

Interview Details – Recruiter called and told that he really liked my Resume and asked basic questions. He told that he liked me and some one from HR will call to discuss salary and all. After witing for some days he calls again and tells me that Program manager wants to talk. After Program manager interviewed me then Recruiter called again and congratulated me that I am selected. Then hecalls after two days and tell me that IT lead wants to interview me. After IT guy interviewed and he calls again to congratulate me and I was like DUDE are you serious?? He told this time I am selected for sure. I got selected in the end.

Interview Question – Interview was pretty much straightforward.   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Wipro in December 2012.

Interview Details – Applied for Job online and heard within 2 weeks to have a phone interview. The first phone interview was with a manager in Boston that had nothing to do with the position I was interviewing for, so seemed to be more a screening call. The interview was very basic as we went over my experience and the company in general.

Two days later I was scheduled for another interview with another manager in the Boston office and we discussed more of the same. After this interview I was told that they were preparing for an in person interview in the NY office with the hiring manager. It has been over 3 weeks and this never happened. Strong lack of communication, wish they would have just told me I was not a right fit.

Thought the first two interviews went very well, looks like the management just forgot about me.

Interview Question – No difficult questions, basic interview questions about prior experience and how it related to the position I was interviewing for.   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Wipro in December 2011.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a recruiter for a Business Analyst position. I expressed interest so my resume was submitted. The next day, I received a call from HR to schedule a technical interview for later that day. The technical interview was very easy, just walking through my resume and experience. The next day, I received a call from HR to schedule an in-person interview. I came in that next day. Again, the interview was very simple, no difficult questions. It was easier than the technical interview. About 2 hours later, HR called and gave a verbal offer.

Interview Question – None of the questions were difficult - they needed a large team so they didn't spend a lot of time on interviewing.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They gave me what I wanted.

Franklin, TN

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Wipro in May 2010.

Interview Details – - was called by the HR and asked about my willingness to interview
- job description provided in detail
- in person interview process was very smooth and got over in less than 4 hours
- was interviewed by the current manager and two other managers from other LOBs
- culture looked very cohesive and transparent

Interview Questions

• Please explain the Mortgage Loan Origination/Servicing life cycle?   View Answer
  • Please explain the Credit Card Origination/Servicing life cycle?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – - No negotiation - i was offered more than I expected

Business Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Wipro in January 2012.

Interview Details – Campus recruitment- first there was a GD for all the students who had applied, those selected in the GD were then interviewed by separate panels, for freshers most of the questions are based on the subjects they are studying/ studied during previous semesters and ofcourse vital part is their summer internships. A few HR questions like strengths and weaknesses, or why Wipro may also be asked

Interview Question – nothing out of the blue.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Fixed , no negotiation.

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Wipro in January 2010.

Interview Details – There was group discussion initially as an elimination process. Then we had a one on one interview. It was an Off-campus recruitment drive for hiring Management Graduates.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – None

Business Analyst

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Wipro.

Interview Details – I had just 1 interview

Interview Question – I was asked about cloud computing   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wipro

Worked for Wipro? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wipro Business Analyst interview questions and advice. All 35 interview reviews posted anonymously by Wipro employees and interview candidates.