Wipro

Getting the Interview

23 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineer

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Wipro in March 2009.

Interview Details – It was good they did a great job I was very pleased and happy with how every thing went down. The people I work with are great let me do my job the way I know how and get know interruptions if I. Have questions all I have to do is ask and they will help.

Interview Question – They need to ask how do I make the engineering shop more clean?   Answer Question

Chennai (India)

I interviewed at Wipro in June 2009.

Interview Details – on campus recruit,online test,technical interview and hr

Interviewed at Wipro

Interview Details – Got placed via campus hiring, good interviewer he looked for the skills which really needed for the role.

Bangalore (India)

I interviewed at Wipro in February 2011.

Interview Details – 1.they have one online test. they may check your technical skills.
communication skills are checked.
2. Next they have a technical round. they may check your technical skills.
they ask about your pro jects done in school college
3. A HR round. they check ur education and address details.

Interview Question – Show me dance Step.   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Wipro in January 2011.

Interview Details – It was a 4 tier process.
1.) Written Aptitude/Technical Test
2.) Group Discussion
3.) Technical Interview
4.) HR Interview

Interview Question – Will you just follow what orders are given to you for work independently also?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The kind of work I would like and would be comfortable to do in the Organization.

Engineering Interview

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Wipro in August 2008.

Interview Details – it was a college campus interview, happened as planned in one of our collage. There were 4 rounds in the interview. Around 320 people participated and finally 27 people got selected. It consists of App.Test, Essay writing, Tech Interview and HR interview.

App.Test was good, Essay writing was ok ok. Tech was too good and finally HR was ok.

Interview Questions

• How can u fill a series of numbers in excel sheet?   View Answer
  • Write a program in VB to take input of two numbers x and y, find the z= x^2 + y^2 and display y^2.   View Answer

Engineering Interview

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Wipro in September 2011.

Interview Details – We were asked to give an aptitude test followed by a technical I interview. Clearing which we were led to Technical II interview followed by HR interview. The final results were given a week later.

Interview Question – Why our company?   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Wipro in August 2011.

Interview Details – The complete hiring process consisted of 4 rounds. The first was Aptitude round, the second was Technical interview round lasting for about 1 hour, the third was Essay writing round and the fourth was HR interview round lasting for about 15 minutes.

Interview Question – What should I ask from you?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Happy about what they were offering.

Chandigarh (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Wipro in June 2010.

Interview Details – i was known of wipro wase program...in which they offer post graduation degrre from BITS pilani and 4 year work in wipro...afterwards i will get a software engineer post in wipro with BITS PG degree MS...there was a written test and then technical interview and then HR interview finally..but i didnt join bcoz this was my second time and cant join if recently given same in b/w 6 mnths and i had given first time in less thn 6 months.

Interview Question – why yu choose computer science field   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Wipro in December 2011.

Interview Details – There was a set of highly talented superiors who handled the interview and selection process really well

Interview Question – Where do you expect to see yourself 5 years down the lane?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I wanted to work on regular shifts

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wipro

Worked for Wipro? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wipro Engineer interview questions and advice. All 23 interview reviews posted anonymously by Wipro employees and interview candidates.