Wipro Engineering Interview Questions

Updated Aug 12, 2015

3.2

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

technical question, situation, 2-3 round, negotiation on salary, lot of technical question on technology, need to know the subject properly, they grill you on technical question, any friend referal is better

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Wipro

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro in March 2009.

Interview

It was good they did a great job I was very pleased and happy with how every thing went down. The people I work with are great let me do my job the way I know how and get know interruptions if I. Have questions all I have to do is ask and they will help.

Interview Questions

• They need to ask how do I make the engineering shop more clean?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Interview

Got placed via campus hiring, good interviewer he looked for the skills which really needed for the role.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro in December 2011.

Interview

the interview consisted of a aptitude test, a technical interview followed by a HR interview.

Interview Questions

• Design a 4-bit synchronous counter and describe the architecture using Verilog HDL   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wipro (Bangalore (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

There was a set of highly talented superiors who handled the interview and selection process really well

Interview Questions

• Where do you expect to see yourself 5 years down the lane?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I wanted to work on regular shifts

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro in November 2011.

Interview

There was a screening test initially. Shortlisted people had a technical interview. He asked questions related to my core subjects,C etc. Questions were not that difficult. Shortlisted students from this round had hr interview. HR person was a quite friendly person. The questions were based on general topic. He asked about my family background etc. Overall really not so difficult.

Interview Questions

• I had prepared mainly for c,c++. But the interviewer asked questions regarding my curriculum.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wipro (Bangalore (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

We were asked to give an aptitude test followed by a technical I interview. Clearing which we were led to Technical II interview followed by HR interview. The final results were given a week later.

Engineering Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wipro in September 2011.

Interview

Wipro came to our college for campus recruitments...The recruitment consisted of the following phases:- Presentation followed by an aptitude test..then Technical round finally HR round. The aptitude test was little difficult considering the time constraint. questions were divided into sections such as english, maths(quantitative aptitude), and technical (C, data structures, digital electonics, microprocessor related questions) well it was good . I attempted maximum no of questions within the given time limit....I cleared it The next day started with the technical round.For a lot of candidates difficult questions were asked in this round. For non CS students it was tough to answer such questions as these questions were asked mainly from the subjects of CS.....but for me the technical round was a cakewalk. Maybe the interviewer was impressed by my positive attitude and so he didn't bother me with hardcore technical stuff, instead he focused on areas like my project work and why I wanted to work in the IT industry......these type of questions only were asked ..it was very cool...I came out of the room feeling confident.....next was the HR round. It was just for formality. few basic HR questions were asked. Finally when the names of selected candidates were being announced my name was there.....

Interview Questions

• why do you want to come into the IT industry   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wipro (Bangalore (India)) in August 2011.

Interview

The complete hiring process consisted of 4 rounds. The first was Aptitude round, the second was Technical interview round lasting for about 1 hour, the third was Essay writing round and the fourth was HR interview round lasting for about 15 minutes.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Happy about what they were offering.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I interviewed at Wipro (Bangalore (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

1.they have one online test. they may check your technical skills. communication skills are checked. 2. Next they have a technical round. they may check your technical skills. they ask about your pro jects done in school college 3. A HR round. they check ur education and address details.