Wipro

Wipro Executive Interview Questions

3.2

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Executive Interview

telephonic round in which they asked basic questions on describe yourself and your professional work experience and are you willing to relocate and work in shifts. First the Hr calls then the operational round where they call and ask you questions about your specific field of expertise.

Other Interview Reviews for Wipro

Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Khārapur (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Khārapur (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Wipro in December 2012.

Initial shortlist was on the basis of resume submission, followed by an online test (coding round), again followed by a technical interview round and finally an HR round. A CGPA above eight is required to be shortlisted for the interview process. In the interview round, emphasis was given on projects and internships.

Interview Questions
    • In an array of numbers, find how many sets of number exist which add up to another number in the array.   View Answer

Executive Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wipro.

The company hires by Walk ins in the Delhi office , it goes to campuses and HR offices of small towns as well and conducts interviews.The interview process consists of 4 rounds of which 3 rounds are mandatory to get qualified whereas the fourth round assess your technical expertise. The first round is a regular aptitude check usually 20 questions, second round is the telephonic interview which is the grandest part and the most difficult part of the interview process and after which the third and fourth round remains just a cakewalk. The third round is the personal interview and the personal interaction with the HR. The fourth round is the technical round which probably helps them assess your level of expertise in technical terms and helps them allocate the process. You are then given an offer letter and offerd a salary based on your qualification. After this a regular medical checkup at one of the apollo clinics ensures your hiring. It may then be up to you to accept or decline.

Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guindy (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guindy (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Wipro in April 2012.

introduction round.in this they will test our english knowledge.next round is telephonic interview.in this we will be interview by hr.and the next round is technical and the final round is aptitude

shift

Executive Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wipro in June 2010.

Interview process was good. But the salary component need to check with your current payslip. Mostly they will pay in variable pay. There wont be a hike in your basic pay.

Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wipro in November 2009.

I still remember very clear the day i went to the interview .... I was asked wait at reception with many candidates ... I was really tensed ,,, its was very professional campus ... very beautiful and full of green ... i was pretty impressed .. further they took us at interviewing spot,, asked to answer a questionnaire which was basically personality test... when my turn came ,, it was 2 managers ... i was asked many questions about my personality and my area of study and what not .... most analytical and finance related question .... it was around 45 minutes ... once i was out of the campus ... i realized it was my best interview ,,, i loved it ,,,, thus i got called for second round and i was selected ..

Interview Questions
    • Your from Finance background ... where do u advice company to invest its profit ?   Answer Question

Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wipro in August 2009.

the aptitude test is easy to get through. its very simple as compared to other company. its good company for freshers. the company is located in pune.