Wipro

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

IT Architect Interview

IT Architect

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Wipro in November 2011.

Interview Details – I was initially approached by a headhunter that said me he had to offer an interesting position in Switzerland with WiPro. We scheduled an interview with the hiring managers from WiPro. We began the interview (in which some of the people participating where speaking English with a heavy Indian accent very hard to understand sometimes). All of the questions were purely technical and around the area of Oracle SOA Suite - quite easy - but they did not give any information about the project or the position. Suddently after less than around 10 minutes of interview and without any excuse (they interview time frame was expected to be around an hour) they told me that this is OK they did not have any other questions for me. I assumed that I have failed to meet their expectations. After almost a week a guy from WiPro called me again to ask me for an interview for a Senior SOA Developer position. We scheduled an interview and during the planned time for the interview they called me to tell that they had to postpone the interview for another date. Given my experience so far with these two incidents I came to the conclusion that WiPro is not a serious company and they must have been completely unorganized in their processes so I told them that I did not want to proceed. Surprisingly after that incident people from WiPro that were hardly talking English were insisting on calling me for various other positions (3+ times) and asking me for interview. I really doubt that a serious IT professional could be happy working with WiPro anyway.

Interview Question – All of the questions were purely technical and around the area of Oracle SOA Suite - quite easy - but they did not give any information about the project or the position.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Wipro

Worked for Wipro? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wipro IT Architect interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Wipro employees and interview candidates.