Wipro Interview Questions & Reviews in India

787 interviews

2.9

787 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Project Engineer Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Wipro.

it was good process though i have to face written test,technical round and HR round. written test was average but technical round was a bit tough .once you clear techincal round you are almost in the organization.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Wipro in September 2013.

they ask what u have studied...not deep..bt concepts.. placed in on campus ... sep16.2014..keep calm..and everything will be ok
    1st there was online exam conducted by AMCAT for apti ,english and lr
    2nd there was GD round
    3rd there was PI

Interview Questions
    • they may go deep in subjects if you are of cs/it   View Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

I asked more questions to my interviewer than she had asked me, it was all about tell me about that this project, my interviewer did not had technical competence

Very generic as any other orgs follow

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Calcutta (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Wipro in November 2011.

three rounds
    1.written including quantitative aptitute,reasoning and english.
    2.technical round about any one prgramming language like c,c++,Java and abut your Project
    3.HR round they will ask you some puzzle and they will check your communicatin skills

na

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Wipro in August 2012.

Contacted by Wipro and asked to meet one to one. Interview questions were related to previous work experience and solution understanding. Then next round was fixed with Regional Business Head. Third round was HR round for salary negotiations..

Project Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Pune (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Wipro in January 2010.

Questions on - Test Fundamentals, Processes, Project Management, Test Planning, Estimation, Design, Execution, V-model. CMMI Process, Certifications, Onshore Offshore co-ordination, Experience, Skills, Actual project work experience on Databases, WebServices and Functional, Performance, Load testing. Domain experience

Not sufficient notice

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Wipro in January 2012.

I joined Wipro as a fresher and the process may be different for experienced guys.
    Got call for offshore recruitment as I had uploaded my resume to the careers at wipro. The hiring was done in Pune, and the first round was written examination after which was a technical interview round. Those selected were asked to write an essay and following whihc there was an HR interview. Out of all the hiring steps, written interview was the most important part.

There were no negotiations as this was for fresher recruitment and negotiations in wipro are for experienced people.

Software Engineer Interview

Since this was a campus recruitment drive, there was an Initial round of general aptitude questions and english. Main interview comprising a technical interview and HR round where conducted for the ones who cleared the aptitude round. Technical questions where from fundamentals on OOPS and operating system. There were a couple of questions from Data structures. Particularly on sorting . After this there was a HR round testing your attitude & behavioral approach. Question on leadership were asked.

Interview Questions
    • Questions on Sorting and Search algorithms were challenging   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fort Kochi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Kochi (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Wipro in January 2011.

Interview Questions
    it was fresher campus placement

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Wipro in January 2012.

Round I: Logical Reasoning & Aptitude
    Study from R.S Aggarwal

Round II: Technical Interview
    Go through the OOPs concepts like Polymorphism, Inheritance, Abstarct
    Go through basic SQL queries e.g. joins and types of joins with example
    Round II: HR Interview
    About academics

Interview Questions
    Fresher. So no negotiation.

Worked for Wipro? Contribute to the Community!