Wipro

Relevance Date Difficulty

Testing Engineer Interview

Testing Engineer
Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Wipro in March 2011.

Interview Details – Got a call from Bangalore Wipro office for the interview. Process took a day and has been offered. Offer letter received after month. The interview question was very basic and they were looking at my positiveness and confidence.

Interview Question – All the Question was easy   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They will give only as much they want and will be fixed. No employee negotiation.

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

Interviewed at Wipro

Interview Details – I applied for Wipro WASE in 2011 through my college campus. The interview process consisted of 2 rounds - written and face to face interview.
Written test: Consisted of MCQs on aptitude and reasoning mainly.
Interview: face to face interview was simple and did not include many technical questions. Simple questions related to work preference, location preference, and why you want to join WASE, etc were asked.

Interview Question – Why do you want to join Wipro instead of other companies that are coming on campus?   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Wipro.

Interview Details – Interview process was good, but HR hiring process is pathetic. HR told by phone that they have selected me and will send offer letter on email. I was in Mumbai and had to rush to Chennai in anticipation of offer letter. But did not get letter for one week from verbal confirmation. Besides, HR came up with stupid excuses that her computer got virus, printer not working etc.

Interview Question – I was over-qualified for the job, hence they asked whether I am sure I want to apply for this job.   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Graduate Engineer Trainee
Noida (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Wipro in September 2013.

Interview Details – Depended on the GPA
One with 7.5 and above got into direct interview.
Under 7.5 got to give a Technical and Aptitude Test. It was test where technical was mostly data structures and algorithms.
In interview I was asked to to Write a mod level difficulty program in Java.
Campus Interviews are a breeze if you have the right way to face a interview.
Please come prepared with latest news on Wipro.

Interview Question – Campus placements will not have difficult ones. At most Data Structures will be asked.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No Negotiation.

Project Engineer Interview

Project Engineer
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Wipro in September 2011.

Interview Details – This was a campus Placement. Had an English and Maths assessment test. Not tough, quite easy if you are familiar with GRE, SAT etc. Had a technical interview followed by a HR interview. Both the interviews were one on one interview. The technical interview went pretty smoothly and the interviewer loved my self-confidence despite not being from same major. HR interviewer was friendly and asked some interesting questions but they were not difficult and he sort of encouraged casual discussion.

Interview Question – During my HR interview, one unexpected question was when he asked me something related to politics in my city. Even though I knew about the question, I was a bit taken aback by the question. But had a good discussion related to that. Most likely the reason for getting an offer In my opinion.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Pursued Masters instead

Dot NET Developer Interview

Dot NET Developer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Wipro in July 2014.

Interview Details – It was good and really awesome experience.The entire process started at 11 am and continued till 7 pm.Finally got selected for HR Round.There were three rounds of interview 1.Tech interview 2.Tech interview-2 and 3.HR round

Interview Question – How to use Windows based app in android or IOS platform?
What are the major concerns we need to have when developing Mobile based app?
  Answer Question

Pre Sales and Business Development Executive Interview

Pre Sales and Business Development Executive

I applied through other source and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Wipro.

Interview Details – Few rounds of interview for internal movement within the company from one role to another based on the performance in the company so far. Few rounds of interview for internal movement within the company from one role to another based on the performance in the company so far. Few rounds of interview for internal movement within the company from one role to another based on the performance in the company so far.Few rounds of interview for internal movement within the company from one role to another based on the performance in the company so far.

Test Engineer II Interview

Test Engineer II
Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Wipro in March 2014.

Interview Details – Interview was arranged through reference.

First round technical interviewer was so intense on what he knows the basics makes it look so big instead of asking main area of expertise questions. Went about 50min.

Manager interview round - he came and asked to fill-in the details of employment. Salary negotiation happened and went out to discuss with HR. I've heard their clearly audible conversation that they couldn't offer that much since it discriminates other employees of same experience and higher experienced even the interviewee(me) who came to attend the interview had an another offer. Could not seal the deal n said that they were still looking for more experienced person loosing up the right resources.

People tends to opt for this company to get H1 visa after a 2years stay. But only the un-useful resources who flatter the managers end up to go abroad.

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Wipro in October 2013.

Interview Details – three interview rounds.
first round aptitude test on online platform. consisting of quantitative and verbal sections.
second is the technical round- face to face round with a technical person from wipro.
third round is the HR round

Interview Question – it was quite easy. all the three rounds   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – remuneration offered was 3l. i had got offers from better companies with better package.

Project Engineer Interview

Project Engineer
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Wipro in December 2011.

Interview Details – 1.written test- aptitude english , c language
prepare RS Agarwal concepts, c basic fundamentals
2.technical interview- c and java, operating Systems,Software Engineering basic concepts
write a program on quick sort
asked about project we have done
3.HR interview - about yourself, positive strengths and weakness
how to avoid those weaknesses if you have.
what are the biggest challenges you faced in your life and how you managed to solve those problems

Interview Question – explain about 8086 processor
explain ACID properties explain it with real world example
write code for quick sort and all sorting techniques
  Answer Question

Worked for Wipro? Contribute to the Community!