Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Wipro
- Project Engineer (325)
- Software Engineer (180)
- Senior Software Engineer (74)
- Business Analyst (45)
- Project Manager (35)
- Technical Lead (34)
- Consultant (32)
- Software Developer (21)
- Associate (20)
- Associate Consultant (14)
- Systems Engineer (14)
- Engineer (14)
- Senior Consultant (14)
- Technical Associate (12)
- Engineering (11)
- Programmer Analyst (10)
- Architect (10)
- Tech Lead (9)
- Network Engineer (8)
- SAP Consultant (8)
- Account Manager (8)
- Business Development Manager (8)
- Systems Administrator (7)
- Senior Project Engineer (7)
- Senior Business Analyst (7)
- Senior Associate (7)
- Team Leader (7)
- Executive (7)
- Engineer Trainee (7)
- Trainee (7)
Helpful (21)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wipro (Kakinada (India)).
I joined in Wipro as a Fresher , so in off campus we will be having a Written Test , and a Technical Interview and finally an HR Round. Out of 760 Members around 42 got selected and whole interview process is in the same day. But for HR as it is too late for some guys they asked to attend the next day.And i was one of the guy attended the HR next Day early morning. And we got results in next 30 days.And asked to join within next 20 days once we received offer letter.
- Written Test contains Apptitude , Verbal , Reasoning and some technical as i remember. In Technical round basic technical questions from our B.tech Subjects as i am from CSE mostly from Java , Data Base and C , C++. In HR basic questions like what you know about wipro and why you want to joinin Wipro and some more questions to test to attitude. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Wipro (Noida (India)).
Interview was easy. Just some quick questions around Mainframes, COBOL, DB2 etc. (this was almost 10 years ago). And then had some discussion around onsite opportunities which I was assured were plenty.
- 1. How do you define VARCHAR DB2 field in COBOL? 2. How do you pass data from CICS program to Subprogram? 1 Answer
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Hyderābād (India)).
I attended back in 2009. Company visited our college and we the interview process followed as below. 1. Written exam (verbal, Aptitude and General programming) 2. Technical round: Questions about Linked lists and different sorting techniques 3. HR round: Behavioral questions mainly and STRESS test.
- HR round: Why do you think you are perfect for this role Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wipro.
Over all it is average process. they have taken Test of oral and Written technical skills and soft skills. then 2 hr rounds and 1 manager round for discussion. then got an offer letter on same day
- Past experiance Answer Question
- Declined OfferNegative Experience
I applied online. I interviewed at Wipro.
This was literally a worst kind of interview experience I had. Nowadays this companies are hiring for there clients on contract basis. I think for me there client was Cisco. After many times of scheduling and rescheduling the interview. Finally they called me for F2F after clearing the Telephonic interview. The interview was scheduled for saturday. I went there on time, they made me wait in reception for 1hr. As they have a rule that someone should accompany us to go inside. After waiting for almost 5-6hrs, I was told the panel is not available to take interview. We will call you later.
Helpful (2)No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wipro (Mohali, Punjab (India)) in August 2015.
there is aptitude rounded conducted by aspiring minds.in the aptitude there are 4 section ie english,quants,logical,technical. if you cleared that round you get the next section ie 5 section automation in which you have to write the pogram in c++ or java and there are two question
- program to find occurence of digits and to multiple two matrix ie simple matrix and transpose matrix Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Bangalore (India)).
Aptitude test, followed by a written test for English and essay writing. This was followed by the face to face interview/HR. Most of the candidates were filtered out in the aptitude round it self. The next rounds were to see your confidence and if you will be a good fit.
- Tell us about your self, describe the project that you did in college, why do you want to join wipro, Do you know about the program, any questions for us Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro.
The interview was conducted in SJBIT college, and it was off campus.. First round was aptitude through AMCAT which had 5 section verbal, quantitative apt, logical reasoning, programming and automata(coding) .
- Write a program to print a pattern ? Answer Question
Helpful (1)No OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Wipro (Bangalore (India)) in August 2015.
They asked me about my educational experiences from schooling to completion of graduation. I have a worst experience with that interview because of my poor performance . I haven't given my 100% of performance there but the interviewer tried get something from me but I am unable to give answers . In the whole interview he had asked about 10-15 new words. I didn't even heard of them.
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro.
It was campus interview where it had one Technical round and 1 HR round. Process took a day and offer was released on the same day. Offer was less comparative to other companies in the market
- Database related questions Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review