Wipro Interview Questions in India

1,009 Interview Reviews

2.9

1,009 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Fresher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kakinada (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Wipro (Kakinada (India)).

Interview

I joined in Wipro as a Fresher , so in off campus we will be having a Written Test , and a Technical Interview and finally an HR Round. Out of 760 Members around 42 got selected and whole interview process is in the same day. But for HR as it is too late for some guys they asked to attend the next day.And i was one of the guy attended the HR next Day early morning. And we got results in next 30 days.And asked to join within next 20 days once we received offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Written Test contains Apptitude , Verbal , Reasoning and some technical as i remember. In Technical round basic technical questions from our B.tech Subjects as i am from CSE mostly from Java , Data Base and C , C++. In HR basic questions like what you know about wipro and why you want to joinin Wipro and some more questions to test to attitude.   Answer Question

Fresher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Wipro (Calcutta (India)).

Interview

Technical stuffs related to Btech. Basic Concepts related to engineering. General things were asked. Final year project was also given due importance. HR question was also normal nothing fancy. Overall its was a good experience.

ITIL Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Wipro (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

The process was simple and fast. In depth knowledge of ITIL, CMMi & Six Sigma was required. Interviewer were friendly and explained the job profile in detail. They answered all my queries .

Interview Questions

• What are the various level of CMMi & what is the benefit of using CMMi?   1 Answer

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Wipro (Chennai (India)).

Interview

One written round, followed by in person tech and hr rounds. The process itself was straight forward. It was through university campus. The entire process was over in a couple of days, though it took a while to get the offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Questions on pointers and recursion. General hr questions. Basics on computer science, interested subjects, areas.   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Wipro.

Interview

Personal introduction round,aptitude test,typing test,ops round and final round with HR for salary negotiation. For voice there will be voice and accent round instead of typing test. Clearing aptitude test is important and you should have knowledge of mathematics, logical reasoning and English grammar.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary is negotiable depending on previous experience. Domestic experience is not considered. Higher package is offered to graduates as compared to undergraduates.

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Wipro.

Interview

Consists of GD, Aptitude test, Communication round, Technical and HR interview rounds. Aptitude test is conducted by AMCAT, Technical interview is focussed on your training projects and basic coding questions. Wipro HRs make sure you are comfortable while answering and get the best out of you. My overall experience has been great during the hiring process.

Senior Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Wipro (Calcutta (India)).

Interview

group discussions, telephonic, written, mock calls, reading out and how to pronounce few words. reviewing, etc, etc, etc. nothing extra so cant blabber on the topic............steching unnecessarily would not give the right answer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

nothing such

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Wipro in July 2015.

Interview

-A recruiter will call you to know your availability -1st round of technical interview for 45mins .this round was pretty difficult because the interviewer was not easily convinced -2nd round of technical 25mins -3rd round of hr discussion

Interview Questions

• -a lot of questions related to oops concepts -.net framework questions -grilling on wcf concepts -sql questions -asp.net questions -design related questions in 2nd round   1 Answer

The package was miserable. I was offered a hike of 15% and no joining bonus.

BPO Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Wipro (Noida (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

resume submitted and after that group of 10 people were called after that details of each(like name ,dob,birth place etc) were filled in their e-recruitment system after that a login will be generated which will be automatically mailed in your account.

Interview Questions

• based on resume they asked question.given a topic to speak on based on your profile. if engineering background then a lot of questions that why bpo and all that. remember gap after graduation matters. what were you doing and all?   1 Answer

Java Production Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Wipro (Bangalore (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

Lateral - Technical interview followed by HR. First the resumes were shortlisted and then called for interview after screening. My profile was selected. Many technical questions on JAva and database were asked

Interview Questions

• All questions asked on JAVA   1 Answer