Wipro Interview Questions

Updated Apr 14, 2015
1,274 Interview Reviews

2.9

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

There did not appear to be any consistency in the job description for any of the four persons that I did a phone interview with. Not very professional dialogue and thick accents made it difficult to engage with interviewers. Several of my questions were not easily answered and in some cases not answered at all.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time where I had to work with difficult client and how did I handle it   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

I was given online written exam. I gave the written test which tested my analytical skills and behavioral skills. Also I attended an open house in that company where I got chance to know about the company and could meet their employees. Also I was interviewed by one of the employees and was asked questions on my previous work experience and skill set.

Engineer Trainee Interview

Interview

It was a campus recruitment.It had two rounds Technical and HR but I went through a technical round alone.It also has a screening aptitude test ,which was the only challenging test in the whole process.I was also asked my command over programming languages.The interviewer walked through my resume,so I suggest you to be thorough with your resume.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to solve basic mathematical operations by recursive methods and basic questions on pointers   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wipro.

Interview

On campus hiring process. A fairly easy aptitude test followed by one technical and one HR interview. The interviews seemed more like a formality. Everyone who passed the aptitude test and had the minimum required GPA was offered a job.

Job location did not suit me

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Wipro.

Interview

Basic HR questions, programming questions which you can solve in language of your preference. Please make sure you know everything mentioned in your resume. Sample interview questions

1. Print odd numbers from 1 to 100.
    2. Difference between binary tree and Binary Search Tree
    3. Time complexity for insetion sort, merge sort and heap sort.
    4. print all leaves of Binary Search Tree.
    5. Write Heap Sort
    6. Difference between Linked List and Array.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Wipro.

Interview

Interview was pretty easy process. Selected through Campus Interview. One Aptitude Round and One Technical Interview.Technical Interview was easy,HR manager made things very comfortable.He was looking more on my behavioral than the tech stuffs.More importance is given in analyzing if you are trainable. Easy to Crack.Overall a good experience

Interview Questions

• Implement Leaky Bucket Algorithm in a program of your choice and explain why it is the best fit for the scenario.   Answer Question

Got an opportunity to study abroad.Doing my Masters Right now

PMO Interview

Interview

Multiple interview; HR, then senior management followed by Peer interviews. Interview was spread across multiple days. Never on time. They never called on time. I had to call them and they used to excuse themselves for 30 to 60 minutes

Interview Questions

• Had to explain scenarios from projects dated back to 7 years   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Application

Interview

I was placed through campus recruitment so three rounds of interview was there, first is aptitude, second is technical and a HR round. The rounds were quite simple. anyone with basic knowledge can get through

VLSI Project Engineer Interview

Interview

one round of interview after a written exam. Interview was of around 2 hours and since it was for VLSI so only digital and electronics related questions were asked. ample time was given to answer the questions. patience will be the key.

QA Automation Leas Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Wipro (Dallas, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

2 interview & 1 Hr Round. Interview are very easy. But the process is very slow & Frustrating.

I have given the offer letter for Texas but when I am going for accepting it, they have changed the Location. Already they have changed the location 4 times.

Just want to say don't trust on the people. I Reject it because I don;t want to go with the company who doesn't have there transparency of business.