Wipro Interview Questions

1,468 Interview Reviews

2.9

Tech Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wipro (New York, NY).

Interview

The overall Interview process was quite good. Questions asked were quite average. 1st round of interview was followed by a client interview and an HR interview. Type of interview basically depends on your client.

Interview Questions

• How many years of work experience do you have?   2 Answers

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

technical question, situation, 2-3 round, negotiation on salary, lot of technical question on technology, need to know the subject properly, they grill you on technical question, any friend referal is better

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wipro (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Phone interviews followed up with an in person interview. Questions were pretty standard for graduates. Applied online and the in house recruiter followed up with a phone interview after I was selected.

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wipro (Denver, CO).

Interview

I had a phone call with a panel four other people. They asked me technical questions for about 30 minutes. The questions were straightforward and I believe that I answered them well. Once they finished, I asked a few questions of my own. I never heard back from them but I was not surprised based on candidate reviews from various websites about the company. Many of those reviews mentioned that Wipro tends to hire people of Middle Eastern descent, which I am not.

Interview Questions

• What command is used to display a configuration on a Cisco router?   1 Answer

Business Analyst I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wipro (Houston, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

very rude interviewer, questions were very technical.the questions were not for the Business analyst 1 position, they were for an advance level candidate, very short notice for the interview. was through a recruiter.

Project Engineer Interview

Interview

For me it was a combination of both Techinal and HR .Starting with HR questions she gradually came upon technical part .It was just basics of 2,3 year of engg and a grip over some basic programming knowledge would get you the job.I got mine :-) #caution: Whatever you speak be confident abt it ,if you don't know anything frankly tell that you don't know the answer.lastly don't over show your programming skills saying I know this and that, if you know just one C language perfectly its OK to just write only that in resume.All the best

Interview Questions

• Why do want to join IT industry being a electronics engineering graduate   2 Answers

Tech Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

In the scheduled time nobody called. Next day the agency recruiter called a said the person who was supposed to interview didn't come to office for interview. He scheduled the interview for the next day. The interviewer called from India and asked questions for 30 to 40 mins.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer asked very detail technical questions.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

2 rounds of interview. One with general HR and another technical. Then salary negotiation. Then based on the project requirement the offer will be issued. There might be some delay due to to some internal process.

Interview Questions

• General technical questions   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Interview

the company came on campus for recruitment. First the students had to go through an IQ test consisting of quant and verbal problems. Students clearing the aptitude test were then made to go through face to face interview containing few technical and few HR questions. The process lasted a day

Interview Questions

• describe yourself..why this job..what are your strengths and weaknesses..where do you see yourself in future..   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

There did not appear to be any consistency in the job description for any of the four persons that I did a phone interview with. Not very professional dialogue and thick accents made it difficult to engage with interviewers. Several of my questions were not easily answered and in some cases not answered at all.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time where I had to work with difficult client and how did I handle it   Answer Question