Wipro

1,053 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Engineer Interview

Project Engineer

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wipro.

Interview Details – written test followed by technical & HR interviews.3 guys were asked all basic computer related technical skills C C++ Java Data structures if you are technically strong you can easily crack this interview. HR interview asked all puzzles and behavioral questions

Interview Question – Easy puzzels   Answer Question

Developer/Administrative Tableau Interview

Developer/Administrative Tableau

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Wipro in April 2014.

Interview Details – Interviewer was rude and she did not what she was asking for, disconnected the phone in the middle of interview. Highly unrpofessional. Interviewer was using words that I can never think of in Professional environment.

Reason for Declining – They were not matching Salary I asked for

Technical Lead Interview

Technical Lead

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Wipro.

Interview Details – Initial communication through a job portal. After that applicants needs to fill up their resume details in their job/career portal. They will do the initial screening and shortlisting for a written test. After the written test there will be first round of interview on technical skills. Second round will be from HR focused on reason for change and assessing soft skills as well as salary negotiations.

Interview Question – Are you willing to join to Hyderabad location ? It was a valid question as my hometown is near Delhi and Hyderabad is approx 1600 KM down south of India.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I got more than I asked for, may I should have asked for more and that's my suggestion.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Wipro.

Interview Details – Applying through internal employee referral never works well. It's better to make a referral through a consultancy. The process is streamlined, unlike HP, and is monitored in the systems starting from applying phase to the end. The interview will be tough if you don't have relevant experience or appearing without proper preparation. The main focus will be to identify if you're a genuine candidate, which they can easily identify.

Interview Question – All will be technical questions, and there won't be much complicated questions. There will be only adequate questions which are helpful to determine whether you really have worked on the required technical stuff, or appearing for the interview by trying your luck. There is no shortage for technical guys in the recruitment panel, so apply only if you have relevant experience, or do not waste time coming to the interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations. Based on the experience, they'll do an assessment and the offer letter will be generated according to that.

Program Manager Interview

Program Manager
New Brunswick, NJ

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Wipro in November 2010.

Interview Details – Wipro has several levels of communication, a little overwhelming sometimes; but this has to do with the company's culture. I think also because my interview was in the States and we have a different way of conducting business made it a little bit tiring, I think it may work a little better in other countries.

Interview Question – You need to prepare for the question: "What are your weaknesses"   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Intense but worth it.

Undewriter Interview

Undewriter
Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Wipro in August 2013.

Interview Details – Saw my resume on the internet spoke on the phone, had test emailed to me to take, face to face back ground checks and drug test before 1st day of work.

Negotiation Details – I got an offer I liked

Very Easy Interview

Senior Program Manager Interview

Senior Program Manager

I applied through other source and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Wipro.

Interview Details – Lots of phone interviews with people that knew nothing about the applications or functional skills required for the job. HR from India was unprofessional and unintelligible on the phone.

Interview Question – Interview was very easy   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – minimal negotiation was permitted. Strict rules on salary levels and ranges

Package Advisory and Transformations Interview

Package Advisory and Transformations
Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wipro in May 2014.

Interview Details – HR Review
HR Call
Technical Screening

Interview Question – Did not have any difficult question and neither did I have any unexpected question   View Answer

Test Lead Interview

Test Lead
Richfield, MN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Wipro.

Interview Details – The interview process was good and well planned. 2 rounds of technical and an HR round. There will be additional rounds for project interviews. Since i was local to my city, i did have one.

Job requirements : Test Lead automation (Selenium)
Basic questions on OO and JAVA
Advanced level Selenium concepts.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult or unexpected   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – the offered packaged was never upto the mark.

Tech Lead Interview

Tech Lead

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Wipro.

Interview Details – phone screening, different client interview

Interview Question – all basic concepts.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wipro

Worked for Wipro? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wipro interview questions and advice. All 1,053 interview reviews posted anonymously by Wipro employees and interview candidates.