Wipro

Updated Feb 26, 2015
1,241 Interview Reviews

2.9

Business Analyst Interview

I went through a face-to-face on my college campus. A month later I had an interview with a hiring manager. A week after I under went an interview with the HR manager.

Interview Questions
    • Is your past employment relevant to your desired position.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Generic behavior questions - what would you do in a <given> situation? how are you a team player? accepting relocation?
    skills learnt? - programming languages, business process diagrams, willingness to learn

flexible

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Wipro.

They Don't waste much time in entire hiring process. But they don't schedule the interview in advance. If you miss a call from them, don't expect a VM . I had Skype interview

Interview Questions
    • How to find the Total no. of objects (of a particular class) created by any means of object creation.   Answer Question

Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Wipro in November 2014.

One of the worst interview I have given ever in my 9yrs of exp. No one joined the meeting/conference call on time. Then one of the interviewer called me on my mob asking me if I we can talk after 20mnt of scheduled PST time. Then they started asking same developer level questions from java - horrible !!!!! Java collection and all.. not a single question on any pattern or situation driven...not any thing... then I understood they are just looking for developer not an Architect, though when I asked them they said they are looking for Architect... They were also saying they are looking for person with Open source knowledge, then I thought I will get some good questions and I started pushing them to move in C/C++...But looks like they have never even hard about C++ ;)......So it is quite frustrating experience for me.

Consultant Interview

Easy but long, took 2 weeks, but it was all streamlined so not many issues.
    Accepted the offer immediately.Interview were held by 2 people and mostly behavioral and logical questions were asked

Openview Administrator Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Wipro.

initial contact by the company HR, cordial HR and will provide sufficient information about the company. there will be one or two Technical interviews followed by an HR interview. There may be a client interview if you are directly being hired for a project. Not very good follow up/updates by the HR/staffing person during the negotiation phase.

Interview Questions
    • sometime you can expect a Design and architecture level questioning even if its for entry level position with L1/L2 level of knowledge   Answer Question
    negotiable on salary

Geek Squad Computing Services Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wipro in October 2014.

You go up to the job take an assessment and once you passed the assessment you got to interview with one of the recruiters... process took a little long the longest process was the actual assessment

Interview Questions
    • There wasnt really a interview process if you could pass drug test and background you got the job   Answer Question

SAP SD Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Wipro in October 2014.

The process thru a recruiter took about two weeks.
    The interview was scheduled on Wednesday, but the interviewer called me the next day when i was not prepared for it. And it went wrong from there.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wipro in October 2014.

Round 1: Online Exam,Round 2: Group Discussion , Round 3: Technical Interview, Round 4: HR Interview.
    It was like a long process since everything happened on the same day but it was worth the wait in the end! Interviews are fairly easy if you are good with your technical skills and the questions will mostly be based on your area of interest.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult , everything was straight forward and I was good with my technical answers.   Answer Question

I decided to pursue my Masters'

Technical Lead Interview

2 technical and 1 hr round. First two technical rounds had good technical questions and questions related to project management skills. Hiring process was quick and fair. They took time to come to a conclusion in salary discussions.