Wipro Interview Questions

1,285 Interview Reviews

2.9

QA Automation Leas Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Wipro (Dallas, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

2 interview & 1 Hr Round. Interview are very easy. But the process is very slow & Frustrating.

I have given the offer letter for Texas but when I am going for accepting it, they have changed the Location. Already they have changed the location 4 times.

Just want to say don't trust on the people. I Reject it because I don;t want to go with the company who doesn't have there transparency of business.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wipro.

Interview

Campus Interview in B school is pretty cool. There were more than 5 panelists from Wipro.

The overall experience was very good and the team was very professional. There was a group disucsion followed by a personal interview process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The salary negotiation was not that good

Project Engineer Interview

Interview

Basics on Digital Design and project of final semester. Later was extended to ask more about few protocols and the challenges faced while implementing the project. This was asked in detail to test if we actually did the project or if it was just another project from the market.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

I went through a face-to-face on my college campus. A month later I had an interview with a hiring manager. A week after I under went an interview with the HR manager.

Interview Questions

• Is your past employment relevant to your desired position.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Interview

Generic behavior questions - what would you do in a <given> situation? how are you a team player? accepting relocation?
    skills learnt? - programming languages, business process diagrams, willingness to learn

Negotiation

flexible

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Wipro (Chicago, IL).

Interview

They Don't waste much time in entire hiring process. But they don't schedule the interview in advance. If you miss a call from them, don't expect a VM . I had Skype interview

Interview Questions

• How to find the Total no. of objects (of a particular class) created by any means of object creation.   Answer Question

Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Wipro (San Jose, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

One of the worst interview I have given ever in my 9yrs of exp. No one joined the meeting/conference call on time. Then one of the interviewer called me on my mob asking me if I we can talk after 20mnt of scheduled PST time. Then they started asking same developer level questions from java - horrible !!!!! Java collection and all.. not a single question on any pattern or situation driven...not any thing... then I understood they are just looking for developer not an Architect, though when I asked them they said they are looking for Architect... They were also saying they are looking for person with Open source knowledge, then I thought I will get some good questions and I started pushing them to move in C/C++...But looks like they have never even hard about C++ ;)......So it is quite frustrating experience for me.

Global 100 Rotational Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wipro (Austin, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

1 interview, on campus. 3 Wipro associates. 30 minutes. The interview was relaxed, mostly about fit. The strange thing to me was that throughout the entire process I couldn't get a clear answer to possible job functions or locations. All candidates got notice within 1-2 days of the interview whether they received offers.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time when you managed a complex project.
      Who are your role models?
      Almost all behavioral questions
      Why do you want to work for Wipro?
      Walk me through your resume.

Answer Question
    • Why did you decide to go to business school?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Interview

Easy but long, took 2 weeks, but it was all streamlined so not many issues.
    Accepted the offer immediately.Interview were held by 2 people and mostly behavioral and logical questions were asked

Openview Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Wipro.

Interview

initial contact by the company HR, cordial HR and will provide sufficient information about the company. there will be one or two Technical interviews followed by an HR interview. There may be a client interview if you are directly being hired for a project. Not very good follow up/updates by the HR/staffing person during the negotiation phase.

Interview Questions

• sometime you can expect a Design and architecture level questioning even if its for entry level position with L1/L2 level of knowledge   Answer Question

Negotiation

negotiable on salary