Wipro Interview Questions

2.9

Senior FICO Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sunnyvale, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wipro in June 2013.

2-3 technical rounds, followed by client interview and 1-2 Managerial/HR discussions

Interview Questions
    • Panelist would try to grill you in areas beyond normal FI/CO.   View Answer
    I got 10% lower than what I was asking. But still a decent jump.

Project Engineer Interview

The interview was pretty straightforward, with one technical assessment followed by technical interview and then the hr interview

Interview Questions
    • All the questions asked where pretty much straightforward   Answer Question
    No negotiations are done

Software Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 months - interviewed at Wipro.

Be advised - very long interview process, empty promises, no follow through.

From initial recruiter contact to a final offer was close to half a year. There were countless interviews, both technical and HR, finally a client interview (since Wipro hires for specific client projects). The client interview turned out to require completely different technical skill set than the one tested for in the initial screenings. After the client's offer at least a month passed before I received a final offer, with a start date within a week from the final offer date. Be warned - there are multiple people between you and the end client you're working for, and you should take all promises (you've got the job! When can you start?) with a grain of salt.

Interview Questions
    • How much RAM would a Hadoop cluster name node require for a system storing one million files   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Wipro.

Mail from recruiter, call with hiring manager and F2F. Not sure why I was called in for a F2F if the result was that "my profile does not match the current requirements". One of the hiring manager attempted at getting details on revenue of current portfolio more than two times, once I told I will not divulge the details, the third time I plain lied!! No matter what I do, I protect my integrity and so should wipro .
    My resume will not magically change only because Wipro picked me for an interview. Also all fitment questions could be checked during the phone interview.

Interview Questions
    • Not difficult , but crazy questions and rapid fire round in F2F. For a salesperson rapid questions is a cake walk !!   View Answer

Maximo Consultant Interview

I am lateral employee so i had been with two rounds of technical interview and then one to one meeting with delivery manager and finally HR.

Interview Questions
    • What would be your strategic goal after joining the company   Answer Question

Mobile Developer Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Wipro in January 2014.

Telephonic interview and interviewer asking me question @ architect level for 2 yrs exp.

Interview Questions
    • not difficult but these are only questions relevant to developer Hierarchy of app delegate, stages of app, delegates used for tableview controller   Answer Question

Programmer Analyst I Interview

Tell me about yourself.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Franklin, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin, TN

interviewed at Wipro in April 2013.

Bad experience. Took over 30 days from the day I received my verbal offer to receive the written offer with my start-date. Upon arrival for my first day of work, I was turned away because they were unprepared. It took an additional 2 weeks before I began work.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Wipro.

It all happened on same day.Joined as a contract employee... In 3 months of time made me permanent...

Interview Questions
    • There was written test - function pointers, pointer to pointers were the toughest ones...   Answer Question

The Job I Applied for and the Job I Got Were Different Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Wipro.

I was contacted by a recruiter a couple of weeks after applying for a job. She scheduled a technical phone screening. The screening consisted of a single technical question that had nothing to do with the job I applied for. Evidently I satisfied the interviewer, so he set up a follow-up phone interviewer with another person. The second interviewer asked specific questions about my background. The questions were unrelated to the job I applied for and unrelated to the questions asked in first interview. After I answered the questions, he said he was going to recommend they hire me. When I asked when I should expect to hear back, he told me he didn’t know, that’s an HR issue. After several weeks, I never heard back so I emailed the recruiter asking for a status. She said she tried to call me but was unable to get through. She said she would try to call me again. After a couple of days I got an offer with a web address to accept and was scheduled for another interview with HR. And yes, the HR interview came after the job offer

Interview Questions
    • Phone screen was conducted by a person with a very thick Indian accent that was hard to understand.   View Answer
    I received an offer that consisted of base pay and a quarterly bonus based on a percentage of base pay. I was able to negotiate an amount above the initial offer. Wipro agreed to my request but called the additional amount a city allowance. City allowance does not factor into the quarterly bonus. The result my overall pay was higher than the initial offer, but the bonus remained the same.