Wipro Interview Questions

Updated Sep 14, 2014
1,126 Interview Reviews

2.9

SAP Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Wipro in February 2014.

First round was on telephone. Second round was a video calling. Interviews conducted in a friendly environment and with prior notice. They had patience to listen to the entire reply before asking another or sub question.

Technology Architect Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Wipro in February 2014.

The interviewer is very polite to me in technical round interview. I like the whole interview process very much.

Principal Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Wipro.

The process is very drawn out, so if you are in need of a job to pay your bills, you will be frustrated by the way the process moves. It will also create stress if you want to work here, but have to keep looking because you just are not sure how long it will take. If you get another offer, you will probably want to give up even though you may be eventually offered the position if you are patient. In my case I was ok with the wait because I was not in a hurry to start.

Interview Questions
    • What are your professional weaknesses? However, this can be handled by answering what you want to improve and that these are areas you consider opportunities for growth, which everyone should have in his or her career.   View Answer
    Once I got the offer the next steps went fairly quickly. I was able to select a start day and that was when I went to employee orientation.

Software Engineer Interview

Walk-in Interview - Initial Interview was about basic programming and operating systems.
    C Programming Tests about use of macros and knowledge of compilers. Purposes of operating systems and device drivers were also tested.

Programmer Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Wipro in August 2011.

2 Technical Rounds, 2 HR rounds.
    Technical rounds were conducted as one-on-one. The person interviewing was neither a team member or anywhere related to my project I'll be working on.
    HR round was a skype interview, conducted by the VP of the company and HR head.
    VP was a smart guy, considering even he left the company.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Wipro in July 2011.

E-mailed resume then was called back for an interview and accepted the job 4 days later.

Interview Questions
    Sign the contract and that was it. No negotiation.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Wipro in October 2013.

I applied through our campus website and got an interview invitation on the next day. I chose a time slot at 11:00 AM, so I did not need to wait too long for the group interview. The interview question was pretty standard. However, when the interview just started, the interviewer had already keep looking at the clock on the wall. The interview just lasted about 15 minutes. In the afternoon, we had a group interview, which was a case discussion. It was simple, and no standard answers.I never get any response back.

Interview Questions
    • Why did you leave your last job? Give an example about how to handle a challenge situation. etc.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Wipro in December 2013.

Initial contact through Job board, said Recruitment Manager will get back in 2 days. Took 1 week to schedule intial phone interview. Phone Interview with Hiring Manager was detailed and pleasant. Next round F2F.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Wipro in March 2009.

It was campus placement for me, where in I had to clear aptitude and English language tests followed by interview.

Consultant Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Wipro.

Reached out to the Head of BFSI for the position and he forwarded my resume to Staffing team. They scheduled multiple interviews for me with couple of senior leaders. They asked me questions on my experience; the work that I have done and how it could benefit Wipro.

Subsequently, I was called to Bangalore and make a presentation to the Head of BFSI and his senior team on potential opportunities for Wipro in the future. I came into Bangalore, made a presentation and I was asked lot of probing questions. They subsequently checked my referrals with my previous company and made an offer

Interview Questions
    • Asked to make a presentation on potential opportunities for Wipro in the BFSI space. This was something that I did not expect but had to do a significant research and prepare for it.   Answer Question