1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Network Implentation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Wipro (Denver, CO) in February 2012.

Interview

The initial contact scheduled a phone interview. Was asked to be available from 9-11A on the scheduled dat. By 1145A nobody had called, I sent an email inquiring from the recruiter. At 1245P got a call from recruiters manager stating the person to interview was tied up in a network outage and he would call later to set up another phone interview. Three business days later the recruiter called and asked if I would be available for an interview in an hour and a half? Was not available, phone interview was scheduled the next day and was asked to be available from 9-11A and if not contacted to then to be available noon-2P. The interview called asked me to talk about my implantation experience. I did and when I finished was told the interview was over. I asked why, the reply was you do not have enough experience. I was incredulous, his unprofessional manner was testament to my experience with Wipro and the other interview posts on this website. Word of mouth is the best form of advertisement and Wipro needs remedial people skill training.

Interview Questions