Wipro

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
220 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Pune (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Wipro in January 2010.

Interview Details – phonic,aptitude,Technical,GD,HR

Interview Question – Tell me how you compare Wipro with other MNC's excluding career and salary perspectives .
Why you dont want to be a part of other MNC's though they offering higher salaries??
  View Answer

Project Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Wipro in January 2009.

Interview Details – Cant say anything more they are the worse in hiring process. No contacts after clearing all the steps of recruitment. Work and job description do not match as they say when you join. They hire as software developers and forced to work as desktop engineers. They interview questions are out of track and irrelevant to what they need

Interview Question – Why do you want to work as developer and not support engineer?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation very egoistic type either take or leave they don't worry

Visakhapatnam (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Wipro in December 2010.

Interview Details – 5hrs of Detailed Interview, starting from electronic basics in B.Tech to Real Time programming in M.Tech.

Interview Question – Moore and Mele diag and verilog coding on real Time examples.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – fresher, as per company policies.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Wipro in February 2011.

Interview Details – quite difficult panel, written, technical, hr (3 rounds). Engg. related ques were mostly asked.
if you are thorough with your graduation you might find it easy.

Interview Question – domain related queries not answered   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – didn't had any

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Wipro in March 2011.

Interview Details – The process was smooth, with ample communication and clarity.

Interview Question – Describe the high and low points of your career, and how you got about it.   Answer Question

Tūmkūr (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Wipro in October 2013.

Interview Details – difficult but very well organised

Interview Question – wil you work anywhere in world?   View Answer

Chennai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Wipro in July 2011.

Interview Details – A written test with technical questions , a face to face technical round and then HR round

Interview Question – Technical Round was a little difficult   Answer Question

Hyderābād (India)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Wipro in January 2012.

Interview Details – I had applied for Wipro through their website. It took about 3 months and then i was called for openings in IT field. Initially there were about 900 candidates, for the aptitude test. Aptitude test was pretty easy, nothing to worry about ! Out of 900 about 250 of them were selected for the next round(Technical Interview). This is the hardest part. For me it took about 45min, for some it took more than an hour and for few lucky one's it was only 15-20 min.

The interviewer was pretty cool, he was more interested in the extra curricular activities than the technical stuff or it was probably just to make me feel relaxed. Most of the questions he asked were related to C and Data Structures. I answered most of them completely and some of them i left half way and the rest i honestly accepted that i had no idea !

Well in Wipro it is pretty easy to know if you have cleared the Tech round, because if you do they will hand over a paper to you that you have to fill and carry to the next round(HR round).

HR round was probably the easiest, it was only 5 min (max). he asked me only one question - tell me about yourself, your strenght's and weaknesses.

Done !

The whole interview process took about 12 hours. The reporting time was 08:00 Am and by the time HR round was over it was 07:00 - 08:00 Pm.

Finally the result(Appointment Letter) was mailed to us by post in a week.

Interview Question – There were'nt any unexpected question as such. The questions asked were of moderate difficulty level.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No, there was no such phase. it was Accept or Decline offer !

Calcutta (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Wipro.

Interview Details – I was selected during a campus interview. There was an aptitude test, one round each of technical interview and HR interview.

Interview Question – None as such, I don't remember rather since it happened a long time back   Answer Question

Calcutta (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Wipro in January 2012.

Interview Details – aptitude/written part is hurdle. for reasoning you should prepare before going to part this drive.rest thing you can clear ..be confident at least with 1-2 paper and try to convert the interview in that direction.

Interview Question – Nothing like that.be cool & confident,   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wipro

Worked for Wipro? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wipro Project Engineer interview questions and advice. All 220 interview reviews posted anonymously by Wipro employees and interview candidates.