Wipro Project Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Mar 21, 2015
Updated Mar 21, 2015

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Wipro in January 2010.

phonic,aptitude,Technical,GD,HR

Interview Questions
  • Tell me how you compare Wipro with other MNC's excluding career and salary perspectives .
    Why you dont want to be a part of other MNC's though they offering higher salaries??

View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Wipro

Project Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wipro in January 2009.

Cant say anything more they are the worse in hiring process. No contacts after clearing all the steps of recruitment. Work and job description do not match as they say when you join. They hire as software developers and forced to work as desktop engineers. They interview questions are out of track and irrelevant to what they need

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work as developer and not support engineer?   Answer Question
    No negotiation very egoistic type either take or leave they don't worry

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Visakhapatnam (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Visakhapatnam (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Wipro in December 2010.

5hrs of Detailed Interview, starting from electronic basics in B.Tech to Real Time programming in M.Tech.

Interview Questions
    • Moore and Mele diag and verilog coding on real Time examples.   Answer Question
    fresher, as per company policies.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Wipro in February 2011.

quite difficult panel, written, technical, hr (3 rounds). Engg. related ques were mostly asked.
    if you are thorough with your graduation you might find it easy.

didn't had any

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Wipro in March 2011.

The process was smooth, with ample communication and clarity.

Interview Questions
    • Describe the high and low points of your career, and how you got about it.   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tūmkūr (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tūmkūr (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Wipro in October 2013.

difficult but very well organised

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Wipro in July 2011.

A written test with technical questions , a face to face technical round and then HR round

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wipro in January 2012.

I had applied for Wipro through their website. It took about 3 months and then i was called for openings in IT field. Initially there were about 900 candidates, for the aptitude test. Aptitude test was pretty easy, nothing to worry about ! Out of 900 about 250 of them were selected for the next round(Technical Interview). This is the hardest part. For me it took about 45min, for some it took more than an hour and for few lucky one's it was only 15-20 min.

The interviewer was pretty cool, he was more interested in the extra curricular activities than the technical stuff or it was probably just to make me feel relaxed. Most of the questions he asked were related to C and Data Structures. I answered most of them completely and some of them i left half way and the rest i honestly accepted that i had no idea !

Well in Wipro it is pretty easy to know if you have cleared the Tech round, because if you do they will hand over a paper to you that you have to fill and carry to the next round(HR round).

HR round was probably the easiest, it was only 5 min (max). he asked me only one question - tell me about yourself, your strenght's and weaknesses.

Done !

The whole interview process took about 12 hours. The reporting time was 08:00 Am and by the time HR round was over it was 07:00 - 08:00 Pm.

Finally the result(Appointment Letter) was mailed to us by post in a week.

Interview Questions
    • There were'nt any unexpected question as such. The questions asked were of moderate difficulty level.   Answer Question
    No, there was no such phase. it was Accept or Decline offer !

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wipro.

I was selected during a campus interview. There was an aptitude test, one round each of technical interview and HR interview.

Interview Questions
    • None as such, I don't remember rather since it happened a long time back   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wipro in January 2012.

aptitude/written part is hurdle. for reasoning you should prepare before going to part this drive.rest thing you can clear ..be confident at least with 1-2 paper and try to convert the interview in that direction.