Wipro Project Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Mar 21, 2015
Updated Mar 21, 2015

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Delhi (India)
Anonymous Employee in Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wipro in October 2014.

First there is pre-placement talk and then there is online test.Then shortlisted candidates go through technical interview.Then shortlisted candidates from technical round go through HR round and then they selected the 12 candidates.

Interview Questions
  • 1.Tell me about your self
    2.questions on your projects
    3.questions on your favourite subjects.
    4.Loical questions.

Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Wipro

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Wipro.

Good. There was a test followed by interview and whole process lasted fro 3 days. The test results were came in the same day but the interview was after couple of days. Test was done after screening of certificates to meet eligibility and the test was medium difficulty to solve covering mostly aptitude and logical reasoning areas.

Interview Questions
    • Mainly HR related questions and project work and college details.   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Srikakulam (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Srikakulam (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wipro.

I was interviewed by Wipro in my third year of B.Tech. There were three rounds to get into this company. First round was a written test to verify skills on quantitative aptitude. Second round was a technical round where my programming skills were tested. Third round was a HR round in which HR checked my communication skills.

Interview Questions
    • Which programming language I like the most?   View Answer

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Wipro in September 2012.

The selection process consists of 3 rounds. First round is written which includes aptitude questions. Second is the technical interview including ques on c, c++ and your engineering branch concepts. Third is the HR round with ques related to your personality, your hobbies etc. They may even ask to perform something if you have mentioned in the resume as hobby.

Offer was fixed.

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Visakhapatnam (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Visakhapatnam (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Wipro in September 2014.

on campus interview round of placement process. First round was GD. Second round was aptitude test conducted by aspiring minds. Last and Final round was TR and HRon campus interview round of placement process. First round was GD. Second round was aptitude test conducted by aspiring minds. Last and Final round was TR and HR

Interview Questions
    • 1. Why Wipro?
      2. any problem in posting?
      3. strength and weakness?
      4. Few general programs

Answer Question

1 Round
    Written mostly Quantitative Analytically Programming
    2nd Round

Technical F2F deep OS programming questions C/C++

Reverse a String Fibonacci series print triangle etc

HR

We're committed to protecting our community from fraudulent submissions that might affect our ratings and reviews.

We review and approve every post before it appears on our site, and in the case that the community sees something suspicious we will look into the issue and take appropriate action.

Project Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Wipro.

Basic HR questions, programming questions which you can solve in language of your preference. Please make sure you know everything mentioned in your resume. Sample interview questions

1. Print odd numbers from 1 to 100.
    2. Difference between binary tree and Binary Search Tree
    3. Time complexity for insetion sort, merge sort and heap sort.
    4. print all leaves of Binary Search Tree.
    5. Write Heap Sort
    6. Difference between Linked List and Array.

Project Engineer Interview

I was placed through campus recruitment so three rounds of interview was there, first is aptitude, second is technical and a HR round. The rounds were quite simple. anyone with basic knowledge can get through

Project Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Wipro.

Initial test on analytics and reasoning,next group discussion , technical round-1, technical round-2 and HR Interview. For Analytics and reasoning normal competitve books for IIT, GRE can be helpful for group discussion you need to have a command on english and voice clarity Technical round will be most difficult one and you have to strongly negiotate during HR Round

Project Engineer Interview

3 rounds of selection process. first will be an written aptitude round mainly testing quantitative and technical skills. 2nd round will be a technical interview round and finally HR interview round.

Interview Questions
    • In depth technical questions based on your under graduate courses were asked   Answer Question