Wipro Project Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Oct 22, 2014
Updated Oct 22, 2014

249 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Wipro in March 2014.

I was interviewed in campus. Interview was conpleted in 1 day. And it took 3 months to get offer letter. Coming to interview it was easy and as our college is well known for communication, there was no group discussion round and interview follwed by appitude n hr interview .

Interview Questions
  • They asked me question related to hobbies. As am interested in technical topics I ended up explaining some technical topics like android etc   Answer Question

I later got seat in university

Other Interview Reviews for Wipro

Project Engineer Interview

Their was a walk-in for project engineer. The process was very good and fast. The interview has one technical round and another HR round. The technical round is taken by multiple interviews which is related with C programming, Embedded technology and operating system concepts.

Interview Questions
    • The questions are related with C programming, OS concepts etc   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Wipro in June 2011.

1:1interview process,little difficult ,good interview question but not well organized .For candidate who are going for interview should be expert in any five important subject related to your domain with well behavior ,maintain professionalism.

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tirupati (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tirupati (India)

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Wipro in October 2013.

For Wipro campus recruitment there will be 4 rounds…..
    First round:
    Group discussion:
    In group discussion our topic Indian economy. Initially they asked to introduce our self and after completion they gave us a topic i.e. Indian economy. For us they didn’t give the time and asked to start immediately. In some panels jam session were conduced instead of GD. My suggestion is not to start first and it would be better if you start second as if no time is given to us. I started second and also I spoke 4-5 points. Out of 15 students 11 cleared GD. Remember elimination depends on panel. In some panel only 4 were selected among 15. Go through current affairs. Around 600 were attended and 400 cleared GD. Some GD topics asked in our college were….. Indian economy, Is china threat to India, privatization, student life, Position of Women in India compared to other nations.……………….
    Second round:
    Written:
        There will be analytical, verbal and logical questions. For CSE/IT there will be technical secession too. Test will be conducted by amcat. So prepare previous papers. Remember guys there will be sectional cut off. Following are the topics that were covered:
    1) Logical(syllogism, arrangement, direction, clocks and calendars , number sequence, odd one out, Series, coding decoding, statement conclusion).
    2) Verbal (sentence correction, 2-RC's, jumbled sentence, sentence completion, Synonyms, Antinomy’s ).
    3) Quantitative analysis(mixture-alligation, time and work, distance and speed, profit loss, LCM, GCD, averages, ratios, probability, permutations all the basic topics will be covered).
    Both GD and written were mass elimination rounds. Out of 400 only 100 cleared this round.
    Third and fourth round:
    TR and HR:
        TR is mandatory, but HR is not mandatory. It doesn’t mean that you selected or not. Only few were called (i.e. Around 40 out of 100)
    Question asked me in TR HR were:
    Tell me about yourself
    Write a program to reverse a Dynamic String and check whether it is a palindrome or not.
    Some personal and technical questions, Strengths and weakness, justify them.
    Finally, do you have any queries?
    Around 50 were placed in our college.

Interview Questions
    • Written test is conduced by amcat...so refer previous amcat papers...you will never fell anything difficult   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wipro.

Pooled campus interview. 3 rounds of interview. written followed by hr. Overall it was a good experience. All you need is to be good at computer science fundamentals followed by your class subjects.

No negotiation

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greater Noida (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greater Noida (India)

There are total 4 rounds in fresher recruitment process:
    1) Aptitude Test
    2) Essay Writing
    3) Technical Interview
    4) HR round

If you will clear first two rounds then you will be called for technical interview in which interviewer may ask conceptual questions on engineering subjects and in addition to that you may get some question on some languages like C, C++ and Java. After clearing this round you will have a HR interview.

Interview Questions
    • while recruiting freshers they ask basic questions only.   Answer Question

It was a campus placement and involved the following 3 rounds:
    Aptitude test, Technical Interview and HR Interview.
    The aptitude test required speed.
    In the technical interview they tested the c language basics.
    The HR interview just checked the basic communication skills.

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wipro in September 2011.

campus selection process: Round 1 : Aptitude test Round ( quantitative, English, Verbal ability and general computer knowledge)
    Round 2: technical interview( most of the questions are based on SIP or previous projects sone)
     Round 3: Hr interview (General)

Interview Questions
    • Most of the questions are based on your SIP or some previous projects you have done.   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Aptitude and C Programming test. After clearing this one face to face technical interview with two persons asking questions on Networking domain. CCNA related questions and one HR interview on your attitude.

Project Engineer Interview

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Wipro.

The first round was a Group discussion round,And then everyone was allowed for Technical round one.Half of the candidates were rejected at the first round and then there was the Technical round two, it was a little tough and detailed but not impossible. The last was theHR round.