Wipro

Updated Dec 12, 2014
Updated Dec 12, 2014

258 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brahmapur (India)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brahmapur (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Wipro in September 2011.

For Freshers:
It conducts three rounds to hire freshers. These things are for campus interview
Written Test (Aptitude, English, Technical)
Essay Writing on some topics just to check for written communications
Technical Interview (Face to Face)
HR Interview (Face to Face)

Other Interview Reviews for Wipro

Project Engineer Interview

Basics on Digital Design and project of final semester. Later was extended to ask more about few protocols and the challenges faced while implementing the project. This was asked in detail to test if we actually did the project or if it was just another project from the market.

No negotiations

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wipro.

It was a good exeperience. I was hired through Campus placement.
    Have your basics strong and you are through the interview.
    Show up a confident attitude while answering the questions asked by interviewer.

Project Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wipro in September 2014.

It was a campus recruitment and it was Direct-HR round. The interviewer questioned me about Java,Software Engineering & OOPS concepts.Also he informed about the bond details.The interviewer was really focusing on technical aspects and communication skills.He also asked whether I am comfortable to work anywhere in India.

Interview Questions
    • I didn't include software engineering as my 'Area of Interest' but when the interviewer asked a question from that I found that unexpected but managed somewhat   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Two interviews technical and hr
    Technical was about basic electronic concept and c programs.
    Also if you hav any questions
    Some questions related to data structures
    Also in hr interview why you want to join wipro and why should they hire you
    Also if you are flexible and ready to relocate

Interview Questions
    • draw symbol of nand gate
      wap to find factorial of a number

Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

The entire process was lengthy as i have to wait for almost 12 hours to sit finally in the interview room. I was completely exhausted.
    But in there the HR asked me simple questions regarding my area of interest, hobbies and about life.
    My bad luck i couldnt get placed.

Interview Questions
    • Since you belong to Mechanical Engineering, why you want to join us?   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Wipro in September 2014.

The interviewer asked questions based on CV and it took a lot of time to convince him of my achievements after that he asked questions on C, C++, networking and GSM. He also gave a real life based questions just to understand how i think under different situations.

Interview Questions
    • A bulb is hanging from ceiling by a wire and you have no measuring tool watsoever you just know your own height.
      At what height the bulb is hanging from the ceiling and height of ceiling from ground?

Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Wipro in March 2014.

I was interviewed in campus. Interview was conpleted in 1 day. And it took 3 months to get offer letter. Coming to interview it was easy and as our college is well known for communication, there was no group discussion round and interview follwed by appitude n hr interview .

Interview Questions
    • They asked me question related to hobbies. As am interested in technical topics I ended up explaining some technical topics like android etc   Answer Question

I later got seat in university

1st Round-Aptitude test if selected then
    2nd Round -Essay (no termination)
    3rd Round -Technical interview
    4th Round -HR interview

Interviewer will ask questions on Essay(Current topics) and other technical topics.
    Final year project is a favorite area of questions.

HR will ask about any preferred location,please say you can work in any location.

Project Engineer Interview

Their was a walk-in for project engineer. The process was very good and fast. The interview has one technical round and another HR round. The technical round is taken by multiple interviews which is related with C programming, Embedded technology and operating system concepts.

Interview Questions
    • The questions are related with C programming, OS concepts etc   Answer Question