Wipro Project Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2015

Project Engineer Interview

Interview

The interview was pretty straightforward, with one technical assessment followed by technical interview and then the hr interview

Interview Questions

• All the questions asked where pretty much straightforward   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations are done

Other Interview Reviews for Wipro

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Wipro.

Interview

Through campus placement. Written aptitude round followed by technical and HR rounds

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Wipro.

Interview

On campus. 3 Rounds 1)Analytical ( Written, objective) 2)Technical 3)HR

Interview Questions

• Tell about your projects other than final year project.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in India, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Wipro (India, TX) in March 2011.

Interview

Had written test, 1 technical round and finally HR round.There were 50 questions in the written test having aptitude and basic C. It was more like toward how a person tackle the challenges and problems.

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Wipro (Chennai (India)).

Interview

One written round, followed by in person tech and hr rounds. The process itself was straight forward. It was through university campus. The entire process was over in a couple of days, though it took a while to get the offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Questions on pointers and recursion. General hr questions. Basics on computer science, interested subjects, areas.   Answer Question

Application

Interview

Consists of GD, Aptitude test, Communication round, Technical and HR interview rounds. Aptitude test is conducted by AMCAT, Technical interview is focussed on your training projects and basic coding questions. Wipro HRs make sure you are comfortable while answering and get the best out of you. My overall experience has been great during the hiring process.

Project Engineer Interview

Interview

It was a campus recruitment and I joined as a fresher. It was a standard campus recruitment process. Written test followed by face to face technical interview. And last HR discussion. Nothing specific to mention here.

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Wipro (Bhubaneswar (India)).

Interview

The interview had a technical and HR round. Since I was interested in the VLSI domain, I was tested on technical questions on digital communication and VLSI codes. The technically interview is more of a problem solving test, where the interviewer tests the ability of student to apply the concept. The HR is more about communication skills and body language. They test your confidence and personality.

Interview Questions

• Q: Write a code for a flip flop? Q: Questions on iC Design Q: 555 timer, clocks and like   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Wipro.

Interview

Good standard interview process. 1. Written round 2. Technical round 3. hr round Then we were informed after five days that we have been selected. Overall it was good. Technical round is easy. Hrs are little tricky

Interview Questions

• Write a query to find the 2nd highest salary in employee table   1 Answer

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

Wipro had visited our campus during my 7th semester of graduation. First of all, I appeared for aptitude round. Questions was above the average. I cleared that after which i was called for gave to face interview round. Interviewer was a calm and co-op person. He questioned me very gently. He was very helpful. Everything went nice. At last I got the job.