Wipro Project Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Apr 22, 2015

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wipro.

Interview

Through campus placement. Written aptitude round followed by technical and HR rounds

Other Interview Reviews for Wipro

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Wipro.

Interview

On campus.
    3 Rounds
    1)Analytical ( Written, objective)
    2)Technical
    3)HR

Interview Questions

• Tell about your projects other than final year project.   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Wipro (Bangalore (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

the process took 3 days and as stated earlier it consisted of 3 rounds of Apti, Technical(2 rounds online + face 2 face) hr, the overall process was very slow and exhausting, and there were a lot of rejections as well.

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Wipro (Bangalore (India)).

Interview

Good. There was a test followed by interview and whole process lasted fro 3 days. The test results were came in the same day but the interview was after couple of days. Test was done after screening of certificates to meet eligibility and the test was medium difficulty to solve covering mostly aptitude and logical reasoning areas.

Interview Questions

• Mainly HR related questions and project work and college details.   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Srikakulam (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wipro (Srikakulam (India)).

Interview

I was interviewed by Wipro in my third year of B.Tech. There were three rounds to get into this company. First round was a written test to verify skills on quantitative aptitude. Second round was a technical round where my programming skills were tested. Third round was a HR round in which HR checked my communication skills.

Interview Questions

• Which programming language I like the most?   1 Answer

Application

Interview

1 Round
    Written mostly Quantitative Analytically Programming
    2nd Round

Technical F2F deep OS programming questions C/C++

Reverse a String Fibonacci series print triangle etc

HR

We're committed to protecting our community from fraudulent submissions that might affect our ratings and reviews.

We review and approve every post before it appears on our site, and in the case that the community sees something suspicious we will look into the issue and take appropriate action.

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Wipro.

Interview

Initial test on analytics and reasoning,next group discussion , technical round-1, technical round-2 and HR Interview. For Analytics and reasoning normal competitve books for IIT, GRE can be helpful for group discussion you need to have a command on english and voice clarity Technical round will be most difficult one and you have to strongly negiotate during HR Round

Project Engineer Interview

Interview

3 rounds of selection process. first will be an written aptitude round mainly testing quantitative and technical skills. 2nd round will be a technical interview round and finally HR interview round.

Interview Questions

• In depth technical questions based on your under graduate courses were asked   Answer Question

Application

Interview

Written Test Followed by Technical and HR Interviews.
    2 Written Tests.One Followed by other. No short list in between. Both are from cocubes.
    First one Focuses on Aptitude, Grammar and Coding Questions (C, Basic Algorithms).
    Second one is a coding test for 25 mins. (I don't remember the exact duration)

Interview Questions

• Everything was good. No Unexpected Questions, More CV based questions.
      Basic Questions on C.
      Everything you need to show is Interest and Ability to learn new things.

Answer Question

Application

Interview

hiring and interview process included written apptiitude and technical and hr interview.
    1. apti test: will include verbal and nin verbal comm, maths