Wipro

Updated Jan 20, 2015
Updated Jan 20, 2015

263 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Project Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wipro.

Pooled campus interview. 3 rounds of interview. written followed by hr. Overall it was a good experience. All you need is to be good at computer science fundamentals followed by your class subjects.

No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Wipro

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greater Noida (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greater Noida (India)

There are total 4 rounds in fresher recruitment process:
    1) Aptitude Test
    2) Essay Writing
    3) Technical Interview
    4) HR round

If you will clear first two rounds then you will be called for technical interview in which interviewer may ask conceptual questions on engineering subjects and in addition to that you may get some question on some languages like C, C++ and Java. After clearing this round you will have a HR interview.

Interview Questions
    • while recruiting freshers they ask basic questions only.   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Wipro.

The first round was a Group discussion round,And then everyone was allowed for Technical round one.Half of the candidates were rejected at the first round and then there was the Technical round two, it was a little tough and detailed but not impossible. The last was theHR round.

Project Engineer Interview

it has an aptitude round(amcat based ) , technical HR and general HR . If you clear the aptitude the process is pretty easy . The technical Hr round will be a bit tricky . They ll be checking all the aspects of the subject of study . If we pass on To general HR we should be confident enough to face any question .

Project Engineer Interview

Very simple and easy process.
    Starts with a fairly easy written test divided into English, LR and Programming section.
    No negative marking and cut off is also very low i guess, because out of 10000 odd students, who sat for written, somewhere around 2000 cleared the written.
    Next round is a technical round, which differs in length as their are multiple interviews going on simultaneously. My interview lasted some 15 minutes with basic programming question. I was asked to jot down Swapping of two numbers in all possible ways.
    next round is HR which is more of document verification round. I was asked no questions at all (maybe because it was 10:00 PM).

Interview Questions
    • What if we offer you testing profile and not a development one? (He knew i was inclined more towards development). Wipro divides freshers pretty randomly in batches but CS and IT background people usually get development or related roles.   View Answer

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Wipro in September 2014.

The interviewer asked questions based on CV and it took a lot of time to convince him of my achievements after that he asked questions on C, C++, networking and GSM. He also gave a real life based questions just to understand how i think under different situations.

Interview Questions
    • A bulb is hanging from ceiling by a wire and you have no measuring tool watsoever you just know your own height.
      At what height the bulb is hanging from the ceiling and height of ceiling from ground?

Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wipro in September 2014.

It was a campus recruitment and it was Direct-HR round. The interviewer questioned me about Java,Software Engineering & OOPS concepts.Also he informed about the bond details.The interviewer was really focusing on technical aspects and communication skills.He also asked whether I am comfortable to work anywhere in India.

Interview Questions
    • I didn't include software engineering as my 'Area of Interest' but when the interviewer asked a question from that I found that unexpected but managed somewhat   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wipro.

it was good process though i have to face written test,technical round and HR round. written test was average but technical round was a bit tough .once you clear techincal round you are almost in the organization.

Project Engineer Interview

Through college placement and interview conducted into respective phases written,technical and hr round.
    technical round will be your respective branch knowledge test and written test consists overall apptitute test .

Project Engineer Interview

there were 2 rounds. One Written and one technical round. Questions were easy. Written was not very difficult.
    Interview questions included:
    1. Data structures for linked list
    2. Android basic questions (Since I developed an android app)
    3. Some HR questions

The questions can be easily answered with little preparations from the syllabus. Non-IT & non-cs students got questions easier than CS or IT students