Wipro Project Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Jun 29, 2015

Project Engineer Interview

Interview

The entire process was lengthy as i have to wait for almost 12 hours to sit finally in the interview room. I was completely exhausted.
But in there the HR asked me simple questions regarding my area of interest, hobbies and about life.
My bad luck i couldnt get placed.

Interview Questions

• Since you belong to Mechanical Engineering, why you want to join us?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Wipro

Project Engineer Interview

Interview

1st Round-Aptitude test if selected then
    2nd Round -Essay (no termination)
    3rd Round -Technical interview
    4th Round -HR interview

Interviewer will ask questions on Essay(Current topics) and other technical topics.
    Final year project is a favorite area of questions.

HR will ask about any preferred location,please say you can work in any location.

Project Engineer Interview

Interview

Their was a walk-in for project engineer. The process was very good and fast. The interview has one technical round and another HR round. The technical round is taken by multiple interviews which is related with C programming, Embedded technology and operating system concepts.

Interview Questions

• The questions are related with C programming, OS concepts etc   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Wipro (Delhi (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

First there is pre-placement talk and then there is online test.Then shortlisted candidates go through technical interview.Then shortlisted candidates from technical round go through HR round and then they selected the 12 candidates.

Interview Questions

• 1.Tell me about your self
      2.questions on your projects
      3.questions on your favourite subjects.
      4.Loical questions.

Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Wipro.

Interview

Pooled campus interview. 3 rounds of interview. written followed by hr. Overall it was a good experience. All you need is to be good at computer science fundamentals followed by your class subjects.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greater Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Wipro (Greater Noida (India)).

Interview

There are total 4 rounds in fresher recruitment process:
    1) Aptitude Test
    2) Essay Writing
    3) Technical Interview
    4) HR round

If you will clear first two rounds then you will be called for technical interview in which interviewer may ask conceptual questions on engineering subjects and in addition to that you may get some question on some languages like C, C++ and Java. After clearing this round you will have a HR interview.

Interview Questions

• while recruiting freshers they ask basic questions only.   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Wipro.

Interview

The first round was a Group discussion round,And then everyone was allowed for Technical round one.Half of the candidates were rejected at the first round and then there was the Technical round two, it was a little tough and detailed but not impossible. The last was theHR round.

Application

Interview

it has an aptitude round(amcat based ) , technical HR and general HR . If you clear the aptitude the process is pretty easy . The technical Hr round will be a bit tricky . They ll be checking all the aspects of the subject of study . If we pass on To general HR we should be confident enough to face any question .

Project Engineer Interview

Interview

Very simple and easy process.
    Starts with a fairly easy written test divided into English, LR and Programming section.
    No negative marking and cut off is also very low i guess, because out of 10000 odd students, who sat for written, somewhere around 2000 cleared the written.
    Next round is a technical round, which differs in length as their are multiple interviews going on simultaneously. My interview lasted some 15 minutes with basic programming question. I was asked to jot down Swapping of two numbers in all possible ways.
    next round is HR which is more of document verification round. I was asked no questions at all (maybe because it was 10:00 PM).

Interview Questions

• What if we offer you testing profile and not a development one? (He knew i was inclined more towards development). Wipro divides freshers pretty randomly in batches but CS and IT background people usually get development or related roles.   1 Answer

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Wipro (Noida (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

The interviewer asked questions based on CV and it took a lot of time to convince him of my achievements after that he asked questions on C, C++, networking and GSM. He also gave a real life based questions just to understand how i think under different situations.

Interview Questions

• A bulb is hanging from ceiling by a wire and you have no measuring tool watsoever you just know your own height.
      At what height the bulb is hanging from the ceiling and height of ceiling from ground?

Answer Question