Wipro

Average Difficulty
220 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Engineer

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Wipro.

Interview Details – Very fast process and good culture during interview process

Interview Question – All question are relative and normal ,mostly related to relocation of project   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Its was Good.

Hyderābād (India)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Wipro in January 2012.

Interview Details – I had applied for Wipro through their website. It took about 3 months and then i was called for openings in IT field. Initially there were about 900 candidates, for the aptitude test. Aptitude test was pretty easy, nothing to worry about ! Out of 900 about 250 of them were selected for the next round(Technical Interview). This is the hardest part. For me it took about 45min, for some it took more than an hour and for few lucky one's it was only 15-20 min.

The interviewer was pretty cool, he was more interested in the extra curricular activities than the technical stuff or it was probably just to make me feel relaxed. Most of the questions he asked were related to C and Data Structures. I answered most of them completely and some of them i left half way and the rest i honestly accepted that i had no idea !

Well in Wipro it is pretty easy to know if you have cleared the Tech round, because if you do they will hand over a paper to you that you have to fill and carry to the next round(HR round).

HR round was probably the easiest, it was only 5 min (max). he asked me only one question - tell me about yourself, your strenght's and weaknesses.

Done !

The whole interview process took about 12 hours. The reporting time was 08:00 Am and by the time HR round was over it was 07:00 - 08:00 Pm.

Finally the result(Appointment Letter) was mailed to us by post in a week.

Interview Question – There were'nt any unexpected question as such. The questions asked were of moderate difficulty level.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No, there was no such phase. it was Accept or Decline offer !

Project Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Wipro.

Interview Details – Interview process was same as some other companies.
They will analyse your technical skill plus communication skills

Interview Question – No Question was very difficult.If you have basic knowledge of C/C++,OS.U will be selected   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Wipro in March 2011.

Interview Details – The process was smooth, with ample communication and clarity.

Interview Question – Describe the high and low points of your career, and how you got about it.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Calicut, Kerala (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Wipro in July 2012.

Interview Details – Started with a technical round followed by an HR interview.
In the technical round, basic questions like OOPs concepts and the kind of programming work I had done thus far as a student.

Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Wipro in February 2011.

Interview Details – quite difficult panel, written, technical, hr (3 rounds). Engg. related ques were mostly asked.
if you are thorough with your graduation you might find it easy.

Interview Question – domain related queries not answered   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – didn't had any

Project Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Wipro.

Interview Details – Written test, Technical interview, HR interview

Interview Question – Write a program   View Answer

Interviewed at Wipro

Interview Details – 2 technical and 1 HR Interview

Interview Question – Easy. About projects why not dis why that   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Visakhapatnam (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Wipro in December 2010.

Interview Details – 5hrs of Detailed Interview, starting from electronic basics in B.Tech to Real Time programming in M.Tech.

Interview Question – Moore and Mele diag and verilog coding on real Time examples.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – fresher, as per company policies.

Ernākulam (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Wipro in October 2013.

Interview Details – Aptitude test was very simple. RS Agarwal quant and non verbal questions. GD was just to check whether you can speak in front of public, major elimination was in aptitude. Basic HR and technical questions were asked .QUESTIONS LIKE WHY WIPRO ? READY TO RELOCATED? WHY SOFTWARE JOB ETC

Interview Question – Why do u want to work in software sector although being an electronics student ?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wipro