Wipro Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jul 20, 2014

3.1

28 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Project Manager Interview

Recommended by an internal employee, had three rounds of interview, the final round being with HR. Interim round was conducted by the group head at the Electronic city location, took 3 months for the offer letter to arrive. Final interview by HR at the Banglore MG Road office was simple and straight forward

Other Interview Reviews for Wipro

Project Manager Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Wipro.

It was good experience with hiring managers and HR.

Project Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wipro in September 2012.

Typical.

Interview Questions
    Took too long. Hiring Manager has to keep going back to gain necessary approvals.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Wipro in September 2010.

Mostly CV based questions were asked relating to past experience. Multiple rounds of interview followed by HR interviews are taken. Level is difficult and technical questions on Accounting Standards are asked.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Wipro in January 2014.

The interview process was good. However, the after experience was horrific. I cleared 3 rounds of interview (one technical, one managerial and one HR). I was told in clear terms that I have been selected and they asked me to provide documents to start BG verification process. However, even after 2 months, there was no communication from Wipro. I frequently contacted HR but after almost 2 months, they informed me that the position is no more available. I kept on wondering if they can do this to experience professionals like me who is appearing for a position like project manager, what they must be doing to the freshers. This is not what I expected from a reputed CMMI Level 5 company like Wipro.

Interview Questions
    • Why resource risks are important and what all will you cover in resource risks?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Wipro.

2 technical interviews and one HR

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Wipro in November 2011.

Hiring is a lengthy process in Wipro unless and until there is an immediate requirement in some project. There guys are such idiots they employ Hotel Management guys in a development project and a computer scientist in a support projects.No point negotiating with the salary as anyways they pay less.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Wipro in March 2012.

2 rounds of interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Wipro.

technical and Face to face

I got what expected

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Wipro in May 2010.

I got interviewed as an employee referral. Senior Management contacted me directly without any typical co-ordination from recuriter. The interview for quite cool and professional. The feedback and the next round of discusssion took some time. I had to follow-up to know the final outcome and it took nearly 2 months to have the offer in hand.

Interview Questions
    • The most unexpected happening was when I received an email from the HR on the previous day of my joining saying that "Wipro respects my decision not to take up the job offered to me !!" I was astonished and contacted the HR on what is this all about. As expected, it was some missing updates on the automated system and within no time series of folks from recruitement team wrote apology emails and convinced me to join as planned   Answer Question
    The HR said " we are an Indian company and hence can't offer very great package .."

Worked for Wipro? Contribute to the Community!