Wipro

Average Difficulty
28 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Wipro

Interview Details – Recommended by an internal employee, had three rounds of interview, the final round being with HR. Interim round was conducted by the group head at the Electronic city location, took 3 months for the offer letter to arrive. Final interview by HR at the Banglore MG Road office was simple and straight forward

Project Manager

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Wipro.

Interview Details – It was good experience with hiring managers and HR.

Interview Question – Challenges about previous projects   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Project Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wipro in September 2012.

Interview Details – Typical.

Interview Question – None.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Took too long. Hiring Manager has to keep going back to gain necessary approvals.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Wipro in September 2010.

Interview Details – Mostly CV based questions were asked relating to past experience. Multiple rounds of interview followed by HR interviews are taken. Level is difficult and technical questions on Accounting Standards are asked.

Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Wipro in January 2014.

Interview Details – The interview process was good. However, the after experience was horrific. I cleared 3 rounds of interview (one technical, one managerial and one HR). I was told in clear terms that I have been selected and they asked me to provide documents to start BG verification process. However, even after 2 months, there was no communication from Wipro. I frequently contacted HR but after almost 2 months, they informed me that the position is no more available. I kept on wondering if they can do this to experience professionals like me who is appearing for a position like project manager, what they must be doing to the freshers. This is not what I expected from a reputed CMMI Level 5 company like Wipro.

Interview Question – Why resource risks are important and what all will you cover in resource risks?   Answer Question

Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Wipro.

Interview Details – 2 technical interviews and one HR

Interview Question – How do you handle crtical projects   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Wipro in November 2011.

Interview Details – Hiring is a lengthy process in Wipro unless and until there is an immediate requirement in some project. There guys are such idiots they employ Hotel Management guys in a development project and a computer scientist in a support projects.No point negotiating with the salary as anyways they pay less.

Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Wipro in March 2012.

Interview Details – 2 rounds of interview

Interview Question – How do you handle critical resources   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Wipro.

Interview Details – technical and Face to face

Interview Question – How long would to stay   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I got what expected

Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Wipro in May 2010.

Interview Details – I got interviewed as an employee referral. Senior Management contacted me directly without any typical co-ordination from recuriter. The interview for quite cool and professional. The feedback and the next round of discusssion took some time. I had to follow-up to know the final outcome and it took nearly 2 months to have the offer in hand.

Interview Question – The most unexpected happening was when I received an email from the HR on the previous day of my joining saying that "Wipro respects my decision not to take up the job offered to me !!" I was astonished and contacted the HR on what is this all about. As expected, it was some missing updates on the automated system and within no time series of folks from recruitement team wrote apology emails and convinced me to join as planned   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The HR said " we are an Indian company and hence can't offer very great package .."

Worked for Wipro? Contribute to the Community!