Wipro

Updated Dec 21, 2014

3.1

31 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Project Manager Interview

Recommended by an internal employee, had three rounds of interview, the final round being with HR. Interim round was conducted by the group head at the Electronic city location, took 3 months for the offer letter to arrive. Final interview by HR at the Banglore MG Road office was simple and straight forward

Other Interview Reviews for Wipro

Project Manager Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Wipro.

It was good experience with hiring managers and HR.

Project Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wipro in September 2012.

Typical.

Interview Questions
    Took too long. Hiring Manager has to keep going back to gain necessary approvals.

Project Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Wipro.

Depends on HR Team member. communication skills plays major role long process cycle .r
    No contacts after camp form submission. Re feral plays major role. Back ground verification is stringent

Interview Questions
    • Too Many expectations like both technical and managerial skills at lower exp   View Answer

Project Manager Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wipro.

They came to our campus for hiring.
    First there was a Group Discussions.
    After that there was a test consisting of four parts- Analytical ability, Verbal ability, Quantitative ability and Technical.
    In technical there were main questions from C,C++ and DSA.
    After that shortlisted candidates were called for technical interview. And some also called for H.R. also.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Wipro.

2 technical interviews and one HR

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Wipro.

technical and Face to face

I got what expected

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wipro in January 2014.

The interview process was good. However, the after experience was horrific. I cleared 3 rounds of interview (one technical, one managerial and one HR). I was told in clear terms that I have been selected and they asked me to provide documents to start BG verification process. However, even after 2 months, there was no communication from Wipro. I frequently contacted HR but after almost 2 months, they informed me that the position is no more available. I kept on wondering if they can do this to experience professionals like me who is appearing for a position like project manager, what they must be doing to the freshers. This is not what I expected from a reputed CMMI Level 5 company like Wipro.

Interview Questions
    • Why resource risks are important and what all will you cover in resource risks?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wipro in October 2013.

Very unorganized HR-

I was called by the HR for a face to face technical interview at the Wipro office in Pune, I cleared the first round. For the second round, there was no panelist available !! The HR team ran here and there, making phone calls trying to get a panelist, but no one was ready as it was a weekend. Then I was told that my second round would happen over telecon the following week, to which i agreed. The next week, HR calls me again to say that the position has gone on hold and they will get back if the opportunity opens up again. I am yet to hear from them.

Project Manager Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Wipro.

Can be frustrating as it takes time and multiple interviews however Wipro takes very good care of employees comparable to its competition

Very twisting. Depends on who has the edge - could be frustrating,