Wipro Interview Questions in Pune, India

Updated Sep 5, 2014

69 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied online - interviewed at Wipro in May 2013.

Rounds:

- GD.
    - Written(online Test).
    - HR.

Group Discussion:

In that discussion about 15 members in my panel. Topic was Equality among Individuals! Possible or not?, in that my hr were talked about this topic about 10 mins, he said, "don't talk about the blood are same in color, same heart so equality is possible like that". And we've discussed about 15 mins. 5 out of 15 got selected in that discussion. I am one among them.

Written(online Test):

In the online test they asked to register some of the details about our academic and the test contains:

- 30 from reasoning(Seating Arrangement,odd man out, passage conclusion, etc).
    - 20 from quants(time and work, time and distance, simple and compound interest, shares).

It was quite easy to complete but it was tricky too.

Among my batch who have cleared GD (i.e.5 mem) 3 out of 5 got selected. I'm the one among that 3.

About 37 got selected out of 200+ for the HR interview.

Next round HR one on one Interview.

Before that we have to write essay writing. They have given me a topic" Secularism in India"

After that analyzing the mark sheets I went for HR round about 8.15 p.m.

Project Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Wipro in January 2010.

Questions on - Test Fundamentals, Processes, Project Management, Test Planning, Estimation, Design, Execution, V-model. CMMI Process, Certifications, Onshore Offshore co-ordination, Experience, Skills, Actual project work experience on Databases, WebServices and Functional, Performance, Load testing. Domain experience

Not sufficient notice

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Wipro in January 2012.

I joined Wipro as a fresher and the process may be different for experienced guys.
    Got call for offshore recruitment as I had uploaded my resume to the careers at wipro. The hiring was done in Pune, and the first round was written examination after which was a technical interview round. Those selected were asked to write an essay and following whihc there was an HR interview. Out of all the hiring steps, written interview was the most important part.

There were no negotiations as this was for fresher recruitment and negotiations in wipro are for experienced people.

Voice Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Wipro in April 2011.

The interview consisted of 3 levels :
    1. The written aptitude : In this round a average difficulty level written aptitude was conducted and candidates were shortlisted from the lot. They were then divided according to their choice of job.
    2. Telephonic Round: This round included a telephonic conversation with one of the company's employees lasting for about 20 minutes.The conversation was normal based on day to day life and only tested your communication skills.
    3. After Clearing the telephonic round, you would face the HR for the personal interview. The HR interview is not something that you cant crack if you are good at handling yourself in front of somebody.

Interview Questions
    • why being such a bright student you wanna join the bpo sector?   View Answer

Further Studies

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Wipro in January 2012.

Round I: Logical Reasoning & Aptitude
    Study from R.S Aggarwal

Round II: Technical Interview
    Go through the OOPs concepts like Polymorphism, Inheritance, Abstarct
    Go through basic SQL queries e.g. joins and types of joins with example
    Round II: HR Interview
    About academics

Interview Questions
    Fresher. So no negotiation.

Testing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Wipro in March 2011.

Got a call from Bangalore Wipro office for the interview. Process took a day and has been offered. Offer letter received after month. The interview question was very basic and they were looking at my positiveness and confidence.

Interview Questions
    They will give only as much they want and will be fixed. No employee negotiation.

QA - I Banking Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Wipro in May 2014.

Yesterday morning I appeared at a walk-in at hinjewadi office. In 1st round I was asked abt merger and acquisition stuff, corporate actions, types of orders in detail. It lasted for 30 mins.
    I cleared 1st round.
    Then in 2nd round I was asked abt trade life cycle, whether I've done any db testing or not, did I write sql queries-simple or complex- I said yes for all of these, any ETL exp- I said no. Then I was told that project could be anywhere in Pune- magarpatta, kalyani ngr or himnjewadi- I said, I'm fine.
    Then he asked me qstns on my 2 months NP which I said was negotiable.
    The end
    HR told me that 2nd round feedback is negative and I can leave now.

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Wipro in May 2013.

It is like searching for another job inside a job
    No appreciation to skills and your performance, does not matter actually. They do not care about that. If you have chances do not come here. Do try to apply at other places and try so that you wont regret.

Interview Questions
    • It is like searching for another job inside a job
        Answer Question

Java Tech Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Wipro in April 2014.

Pathetic process. Spent entire day for the walk in interviews. Cleared all the rounds. The HR rep told me he will give me a call asking me to submit the necessary documents. That never happened. I waited and waited for 3-4 weeks, did follow ups, but no result. This happened twice with me. Sheer waste of time and energies Save yourself from all the trouble.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Wipro in January 2014.

The interview process was good. However, the after experience was horrific. I cleared 3 rounds of interview (one technical, one managerial and one HR). I was told in clear terms that I have been selected and they asked me to provide documents to start BG verification process. However, even after 2 months, there was no communication from Wipro. I frequently contacted HR but after almost 2 months, they informed me that the position is no more available. I kept on wondering if they can do this to experience professionals like me who is appearing for a position like project manager, what they must be doing to the freshers. This is not what I expected from a reputed CMMI Level 5 company like Wipro.

Interview Questions
    • Why resource risks are important and what all will you cover in resource risks?   Answer Question

Worked for Wipro? Contribute to the Community!