Wipro

Relevance Date Difficulty

QA - I Banking Interview

QA - I Banking
Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Wipro in May 2014.

Interview Details – Yesterday morning I appeared at a walk-in at hinjewadi office. In 1st round I was asked abt merger and acquisition stuff, corporate actions, types of orders in detail. It lasted for 30 mins.
I cleared 1st round.
Then in 2nd round I was asked abt trade life cycle, whether I've done any db testing or not, did I write sql queries-simple or complex- I said yes for all of these, any ETL exp- I said no. Then I was told that project could be anywhere in Pune- magarpatta, kalyani ngr or himnjewadi- I said, I'm fine.
Then he asked me qstns on my 2 months NP which I said was negotiable.
The end
HR told me that 2nd round feedback is negative and I can leave now.

Interview Question – Tell me landscape of your application   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Project Engineer Interview

Project Engineer
Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Wipro in May 2013.

Interview Details – It is like searching for another job inside a job
No appreciation to skills and your performance, does not matter actually. They do not care about that. If you have chances do not come here. Do try to apply at other places and try so that you wont regret.

Interview Question – It is like searching for another job inside a job
  Answer Question

Java Tech Lead Interview

Java Tech Lead
Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Wipro in April 2014.

Interview Details – Pathetic process. Spent entire day for the walk in interviews. Cleared all the rounds. The HR rep told me he will give me a call asking me to submit the necessary documents. That never happened. I waited and waited for 3-4 weeks, did follow ups, but no result. This happened twice with me. Sheer waste of time and energies Save yourself from all the trouble.

Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Wipro in January 2014.

Interview Details – The interview process was good. However, the after experience was horrific. I cleared 3 rounds of interview (one technical, one managerial and one HR). I was told in clear terms that I have been selected and they asked me to provide documents to start BG verification process. However, even after 2 months, there was no communication from Wipro. I frequently contacted HR but after almost 2 months, they informed me that the position is no more available. I kept on wondering if they can do this to experience professionals like me who is appearing for a position like project manager, what they must be doing to the freshers. This is not what I expected from a reputed CMMI Level 5 company like Wipro.

Interview Question – Why resource risks are important and what all will you cover in resource risks?   Answer Question

Tec SLP Interview

Tec SLP
Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Wipro in May 2013.

Interview Details – Telephonic but more concentration on tec spl. first round will be telephonic second will be face to face then client intervee, make sure what your are asking and band you will be getting good to start from B3
as C1 is Project manager UCF is Big pain in ass, do not expect immigrate hike, this will take time mandotary to pass UCF ( exam for your technical bg) which is designed by no tec people

Interview Question – you should have secondary skill, and we have to go through that   View Answer

Negotiation Details – 3 months

Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Wipro.

Interview Details – 2 technical interviews and one HR

Interview Question – How do you handle crtical projects   Answer Question

Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Wipro in March 2012.

Interview Details – 2 rounds of interview

Interview Question – How do you handle critical resources   Answer Question

ASIC Verification Engineer Interview

ASIC Verification Engineer
Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Wipro.

Interview Details – online test, 2 rounds of technical 1 on 1.

Negotiation Details – they will be easily offering your EXP*1.8 lacs salary

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Wipro in April 2010.

Interview Details – its a technical round and then hr round depends on the technology that you are working in that matter and moreover my suggestion would be NOT to join this useless company until you have a better option elsewhere. Initially it may seems that they more but it all boils down to mental happiness more than money which is the only thing they promise YOU WONT get in WIPRO.

Interview Question – All technical round are difficult   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – During negotiation HR went to ladakh for trip leaving me with no alternate backup to coordinate.

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Pune (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Wipro in November 2013.

Interview Details – The interviewers arrived on time. An aptitude test was conducted first. Later the shortlisted candidates who passed the aptitude round were asked to write an essay based on a current topic. The final round was the hr round. Overall, it was a good experience.

Interview Question – Tell me about your weakness   Answer Question

Worked for Wipro? Contribute to the Community!