Wipro Interview Questions in Pune, India

Updated Apr 14, 2015
Updated Apr 14, 2015

QA - I Banking Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wipro (Pune (India)) in May 2014.

Interview

Yesterday morning I appeared at a walk-in at hinjewadi office. In 1st round I was asked abt merger and acquisition stuff, corporate actions, types of orders in detail. It lasted for 30 mins.
    I cleared 1st round.
    Then in 2nd round I was asked abt trade life cycle, whether I've done any db testing or not, did I write sql queries-simple or complex- I said yes for all of these, any ETL exp- I said no. Then I was told that project could be anywhere in Pune- magarpatta, kalyani ngr or himnjewadi- I said, I'm fine.
    Then he asked me qstns on my 2 months NP which I said was negotiable.
    The end
    HR told me that 2nd round feedback is negative and I can leave now.

Interview Questions

• Tell me landscape of your application   1 Answer

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wipro (Pune (India)) in May 2014.

Interview

the interview process was quite good and quick. The panel members were polite and patience.

First took written test then a face to face interview. That consists of the knowledge of Java and then questions on logical reasoning and day to day problem handling. First they saw my behavior and way of talking and problem handling ability.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Wipro (Pune (India)).

Interview

2 technical interviews and one HR

Java Tech Lead Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wipro (Pune (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

Pathetic process. Spent entire day for the walk in interviews. Cleared all the rounds. The HR rep told me he will give me a call asking me to submit the necessary documents. That never happened. I waited and waited for 3-4 weeks, did follow ups, but no result. This happened twice with me. Sheer waste of time and energies Save yourself from all the trouble.

ASIC Verification Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wipro (Pune (India)).

Interview

online test, 2 rounds of technical 1 on 1.

Negotiation

they will be easily offering your EXP*1.8 lacs salary

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wipro (Pune (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview process was good. However, the after experience was horrific. I cleared 3 rounds of interview (one technical, one managerial and one HR). I was told in clear terms that I have been selected and they asked me to provide documents to start BG verification process. However, even after 2 months, there was no communication from Wipro. I frequently contacted HR but after almost 2 months, they informed me that the position is no more available. I kept on wondering if they can do this to experience professionals like me who is appearing for a position like project manager, what they must be doing to the freshers. This is not what I expected from a reputed CMMI Level 5 company like Wipro.

Interview Questions

• Why resource risks are important and what all will you cover in resource risks?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wipro (Pune (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

A Group Discussion followed by Interview covering various topics related to Fixed Income Securities and Financial Crisis was conducted. Group Discussion was more of generic nature and focused more on testing our communication skills

Interview Questions

• Explain US financial crisis of 2007-08   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wipro (Pune (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

The interviewers arrived on time. An aptitude test was conducted first. Later the shortlisted candidates who passed the aptitude round were asked to write an essay based on a current topic. The final round was the hr round. Overall, it was a good experience.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wipro (Pune (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

Very unorganized HR-

I was called by the HR for a face to face technical interview at the Wipro office in Pune, I cleared the first round. For the second round, there was no panelist available !! The HR team ran here and there, making phone calls trying to get a panelist, but no one was ready as it was a weekend. Then I was told that my second round would happen over telecon the following week, to which i agreed. The next week, HR calls me again to say that the position has gone on hold and they will get back if the opportunity opens up again. I am yet to hear from them.

Pre Sales Solution Architecture Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wipro (Pune (India)) in July 2013.

Interview

I got a call from the HR about a telephonic interview with a senior DW lead. The call was good, and I was then asked to go for an F2F in the Wipro Phase 2 office. That was with the DW Delivery Head. That went really well. Then the HR round, where in I was told my salary was unusually high, and they would need approval to roll out an offer. and then, I get a call that there is a Hiring Freeze !!!! On the same day, my friend gets a call for another position in Wipro Pune.. Not sure if the Freeze was just for 1 position :)