Wipro

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Technical Consultant Interview

Senior Technical Consultant
San Jose, CA

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Wipro in September 2013.

Interview Details – Telephonic interview and then Hr interview for referred employees. It was pretty easy because the interview was on the technologies i already worked . The offer processing took some time which was the negative side of the interview.

Negotiation Details – Yes. I was able to negotiate and make small changes in salary

Very Easy Interview

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
San Jose, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Wipro.

Interview Details – Mail from recruiter, call with hiring manager and F2F. Not sure why I was called in for a F2F if the result was that "my profile does not match the current requirements". One of the hiring manager attempted at getting details on revenue of current portfolio more than two times, once I told I will not divulge the details, the third time I plain lied!! No matter what I do, I protect my integrity and so should wipro .
My resume will not magically change only because Wipro picked me for an interview. Also all fitment questions could be checked during the phone interview.

Interview Question – Not difficult , but crazy questions and rapid fire round in F2F. For a salesperson rapid questions is a cake walk !!   View Answer

Consultant Interview

Consultant
San Jose, CA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Wipro in October 2010.

Interview Details – first round telephonic
second round telecall with client
third round F2F with client

Interview Question – what challenges u faced in ur past projects? how did u resolve/what is the learning curve?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – salary was not at higher end.. average salary

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager
San Jose, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Wipro in October 2009.

Interview Details – They asked very general questions on MF technology and few leadership questions.

Interview Questions

• Asked about basic questions on JCL/Cobol etc..   Answer Question
  • How was my previous experience as a lead, what should I do when an emergency happens in the project and general quality related questions.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The offer was below my expectation

Worked for Wipro? Contribute to the Community!