Wipro

2.8

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Wipro in November 2014.

One of the worst interview I have given ever in my 9yrs of exp. No one joined the meeting/conference call on time. Then one of the interviewer called me on my mob asking me if I we can talk after 20mnt of scheduled PST time. Then they started asking same developer level questions from java - horrible !!!!! Java collection and all.. not a single question on any pattern or situation driven...not any thing... then I understood they are just looking for developer not an Architect, though when I asked them they said they are looking for Architect... They were also saying they are looking for person with Open source knowledge, then I thought I will get some good questions and I started pushing them to move in C/C++...But looks like they have never even hard about C++ ;)......So it is quite frustrating experience for me.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Wipro.

Mail from recruiter, call with hiring manager and F2F. Not sure why I was called in for a F2F if the result was that "my profile does not match the current requirements". One of the hiring manager attempted at getting details on revenue of current portfolio more than two times, once I told I will not divulge the details, the third time I plain lied!! No matter what I do, I protect my integrity and so should wipro .
    My resume will not magically change only because Wipro picked me for an interview. Also all fitment questions could be checked during the phone interview.

Interview Questions
    • Not difficult , but crazy questions and rapid fire round in F2F. For a salesperson rapid questions is a cake walk !!   View Answer

Senior Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Wipro in September 2013.

Telephonic interview and then Hr interview for referred employees. It was pretty easy because the interview was on the technologies i already worked . The offer processing took some time which was the negative side of the interview.

Yes. I was able to negotiate and make small changes in salary

Senior FICO Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wipro in June 2013.

2-3 technical rounds, followed by client interview and 1-2 Managerial/HR discussions

Interview Questions
    • Panelist would try to grill you in areas beyond normal FI/CO.   View Answer
    I got 10% lower than what I was asking. But still a decent jump.

SAP Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cupertino, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cupertino, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Wipro in April 2013.

Worst company I would say. Received a call from Wipro HR, followed by 5 technical interviews over the past 6 months and there is no response or feedback after each interview. The HR do not respond to the emails or to the phone calls. The person who is interviewing is either late or they try to reschedule the interview. Very unprofessional.

During one of the recent technical interview, the interviewer was very rude and was trying to show some superiority through out the interview. It almost felt like they are trying to show up their SAP skills. They were making up situations that they have personally encountered in a project and asking for solution, and if answer did not match exactly what he did, made derogatory comments, what was very unprofessional

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Wipro in October 2010.

first round telephonic
    second round telecall with client
    third round F2F with client

Interview Questions
    • what challenges u faced in ur past projects? how did u resolve/what is the learning curve?   Answer Question
    salary was not at higher end.. average salary

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Wipro in October 2009.

They asked very general questions on MF technology and few leadership questions.

Interview Questions
    • Asked about basic questions on JCL/Cobol etc..   Answer Question
    • How was my previous experience as a lead, what should I do when an emergency happens in the project and general quality related questions.   Answer Question

The offer was below my expectation