Wipro Interview Questions in San Jose, CA

Updated Aug 23, 2015

2.8

Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wipro (San Jose, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

One of the worst interview I have given ever in my 9yrs of exp. No one joined the meeting/conference call on time. Then one of the interviewer called me on my mob asking me if I we can talk after 20mnt of scheduled PST time. Then they started asking same developer level questions from java - horrible !!!!! Java collection and all.. not a single question on any pattern or situation driven...not any thing... then I understood they are just looking for developer not an Architect, though when I asked them they said they are looking for Architect... They were also saying they are looking for person with Open source knowledge, then I thought I will get some good questions and I started pushing them to move in C/C++...But looks like they have never even hard about C++ ;)......So it is quite frustrating experience for me.

IBM Tools Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wipro (San Jose, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

Organized by a 3rd party provider who proxied through Wipro Technologies. The hiring party was contacted at the end customer and that person conducted the interview. Questions were based around personal background covering the specialized IBM Tools I was to support as well as my overall experience with software development and testing. Additional questions were raised around my qualifications in networking and TCP/IP as well as networking protocols and transports.

Interview Questions

• Questions regarding my background in the software I was supporting. Familiarity with networking as this was the end customer core business.   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wipro (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Mail from recruiter, call with hiring manager and F2F. Not sure why I was called in for a F2F if the result was that "my profile does not match the current requirements". One of the hiring manager attempted at getting details on revenue of current portfolio more than two times, once I told I will not divulge the details, the third time I plain lied!! No matter what I do, I protect my integrity and so should wipro . My resume will not magically change only because Wipro picked me for an interview. Also all fitment questions could be checked during the phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Not difficult , but crazy questions and rapid fire round in F2F. For a salesperson rapid questions is a cake walk !!   1 Answer

Senior Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Wipro (San Jose, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

Telephonic interview and then Hr interview for referred employees. It was pretty easy because the interview was on the technologies i already worked . The offer processing took some time which was the negative side of the interview.

Negotiation

Yes. I was able to negotiate and make small changes in salary

Senior FICO Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wipro (Sunnyvale, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

2-3 technical rounds, followed by client interview and 1-2 Managerial/HR discussions

Interview Questions

• Panelist would try to grill you in areas beyond normal FI/CO.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I got 10% lower than what I was asking. But still a decent jump.

SAP Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cupertino, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Wipro (Cupertino, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

Worst company I would say. Received a call from Wipro HR, followed by 5 technical interviews over the past 6 months and there is no response or feedback after each interview. The HR do not respond to the emails or to the phone calls. The person who is interviewing is either late or they try to reschedule the interview. Very unprofessional. During one of the recent technical interview, the interviewer was very rude and was trying to show some superiority through out the interview. It almost felt like they are trying to show up their SAP skills. They were making up situations that they have personally encountered in a project and asking for solution, and if answer did not match exactly what he did, made derogatory comments, what was very unprofessional

Applications Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cupertino, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Wipro (Cupertino, CA) in September 2012.

Interview

Fairly simple. It would be an easy round by company internal employee and then an average interview by the client. But, the hiring process takes a lot of time, mine took more than 2 months. At joining, you have to go to Atlanta,GA for induction process.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Wipro (San Jose, CA) in October 2010.

Interview

first round telephonic second round telecall with client third round F2F with client

Interview Questions

• what challenges u faced in ur past projects? how did u resolve/what is the learning curve?   Answer Question

Negotiation

salary was not at higher end.. average salary

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wipro (San Jose, CA) in October 2009.

Interview

They asked very general questions on MF technology and few leadership questions.

Interview Questions

• Asked about basic questions on JCL/Cobol etc..   Answer Question
    • How was my previous experience as a lead, what should I do when an emergency happens in the project and general quality related questions.   Answer Question

The offer was below my expectation