Wipro

Wipro Senior Associate Interview Questions

3.6

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jamshedpur (India)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jamshedpur (India)

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Wipro in November 2012.

campus hiring...XLRI...
first CV shortlist for interview and then interview with senior HR person. it was more of general interview situation we discussed various things rather than he asked. it was an informal discussion about my studies, learning, etc.

Interview Questions
  • things like your biggest failure and why this was failure. needed to substantiated in positive light.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Wipro

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wipro in January 2012.

Candidates had to go through various rounds of Face to face interview after qualifying basic aptitude test and Introductory round.

It was bit tough with the HR.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wipro in September 2011.

Interview will is done at Wipro premises . There will be 5 round of interview , i.e, 1 ) introduction, 2) typing test , 3) Written test, 4) HR round, 5) Operation round.

sorry I did not negotiated. I agreed what they offered.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wipro in December 2009.

All was done through consultancy for me but there is nothing called HR department, its is done by the sourcing team and they stress much on neutralization of accent and explanation power

Interview Questions
    there was no option option to negotiate

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wipro in September 2009.

There are 3 rounds. A general HR interview. A telephonic interview will follow where english speaking skills are tested as well as vocabulary and grammar. Pronunciation and accent are stressed. although it would unwise to try to convince the interviewer that you are an expert in, say, british or US accent. the neutral one is what they look for. finally a basic computer round.

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Wipro in September 2009.

4 rounds
    Aptitude
    Telephonic
    One on one interview
    HR round

Interview Questions
    first job so no nigotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

The process took a dayinterviewed at Wipro in August 2009.

I went for the interview through Ma foi Consultancy. They called me for an interview 2 days after I had initially contacted them for a job. A lady took my Personal Interview round and the 1st question she asked me was Tell me something about yourself? Then she asked where i wanted to be 5 years from then. She asked me what my salary expectations was. She wanted to know why i had opted to work rather than study because I had just passed out of my class 12. When i explained everything she allowed me to sit for the technical round and the telephonic interview.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation as i was a fresher but the salary they proposed was upto industry standards.