Wipro

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Newark, NJ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Wipro in August 2008.

Interview Details – Interviewed for managing a project in New York. The interviewer was good and courteous. But the role was not clarified, and project location was also not provided in the first round. The second round was face to face, and I liked the company. However, I declined the offer.

Interview Question – Why are you looking to change.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Wipro

Interview Details – Hiring process involved 4 stages of interview, 1 from Technical Team, 2 from Management team and 1 from HR. Process took around 3 weeks.

Interview Question – Questions were based on real time situations on complexities, Cost, Customer engagement and Quality   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Location and salary didnt match up

Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Wipro in February 2010.

Interview Details – They check on what you claim to have done in your cv..interview was ok but the hiring process was very slow..

Interview Question – I could answer all questions, so i didnt have any difficulty   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was not able to negotiate because I knew they are not good pay masters

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Wipro in October 2011.

Interview Details – Good with lot of pratical grass root level questions to check the basics

Interview Question – none   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – 3 hours discussion with HR, most tough part of the whole selection process

Pune (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Wipro in January 2011.

Interview Details – Interview was casual but detailed where the interviewer touvh all aspects of knowledge in the field of work also covering any personal limitations, growth needs of the interviewee

Worked for Wipro? Contribute to the Community!