Wipro

Average Difficulty
55 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Software Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wipro in January 2010.

Interview Details – Pretty erratic.
Interview will be for some project at the time of interview.
At joining time you will be placed either on bench or different project.
Pretty erratic.
Interview will be for some project at the time of interview.
At joining time you will be placed either on bench or different project.

Interview Question – Linked lists, stacks and other data structure related questions.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Wipro.

Interview Details – We were acquired by Wipro, so no interview for hiring. Though there was transition process which was smooth and good. HR manager were enthusiastic about acquisition they treated well.

Senior Software Engineer

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Wipro.

Interview Details – Applying through internal employee referral never works well. It's better to make a referral through a consultancy. The process is streamlined, unlike HP, and is monitored in the systems starting from applying phase to the end. The interview will be tough if you don't have relevant experience or appearing without proper preparation. The main focus will be to identify if you're a genuine candidate, which they can easily identify.

Interview Question – All will be technical questions, and there won't be much complicated questions. There will be only adequate questions which are helpful to determine whether you really have worked on the required technical stuff, or appearing for the interview by trying your luck. There is no shortage for technical guys in the recruitment panel, so apply only if you have relevant experience, or do not waste time coming to the interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations. Based on the experience, they'll do an assessment and the offer letter will be generated according to that.

Senior Software Engineer

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Wipro in March 2009.

Interview Details – It was campus placement for me, where in I had to clear aptitude and English language tests followed by interview.

Interview Question – I dont remember this.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Wipro.

Interview Details – A recruiter contacted me and set up and interview. The interview was all over the phone. simple and easy. Then you have a meeting over skype with an HR person in India. This was a strange process since they requested this to be a video chat. But it was a one sided web interview. Passing an interview isn't hard. Its the 3 months of background checks, paper work and every document needed that is tough. Also understand that all the paper work was written for an Indian then translated to English.

Negotiation Details – Easy. All done during the one sided skype HR meeting. If you have a number in your head you want add 5-15k more ontop of that number. I wish i new that after getting hired.

Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Wipro in May 2012.

Interview Details – Straight forward tell about yourself, based on your resume share your project experience, explain why choose one technology over the other, design approach, management style

Interview Question – How do you deal with difficult manager   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much room for negotiation in my case. I started with what I wanted.

Interviewed at Wipro

Interview Details – If you have reference, then no everything is just for formalities and for records...

Interview Question – I had a reference so no such unexpected Qs   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Wipro.

Interview Details – There were 4 rounds. 1) Online test reg basic communication and client centric questions
2) Technical face to face conducted by architect and team lead about 45 minutes
3) Manager round consists of personal introduction nothing more than that.
4) Normal HR questions.

Interview Question – I didn't find any question as difficult or unexpected question   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It is a Indian company. Executive negotiated in a typical Indian style :). Suggestion to all folks is that negotiate as much as possible , once you joined company hikes will be below industry standards or else you will leave behind in the salary compensation company standards

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Wipro in August 2011.

Interview Details – Its quite good. 1st was aptitude written exam den 1 technical round den 2nd technical round and finally HR round. B strong at ur basics so dat u can rock.

Negotiation Details – No proper communications

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Wipro in May 2014.

Interview Details – 2 technical and 1 hr, two interviews were on different days and it was for 30 minutes each round. HR round was fine, very co operative. Waiting for the results now.

Interview Question – Nothing   Answer Question

Worked for Wipro? Contribute to the Community!