Wipro Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Apr 16, 2015

2.9

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wipro.

Interview

We were acquired by Wipro, so no interview for hiring. Though there was transition process which was smooth and good. HR manager were enthusiastic about acquisition they treated well.

Other Interview Reviews for Wipro

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Wipro.

Interview

Applying through internal employee referral never works well. It's better to make a referral through a consultancy. The process is streamlined, unlike HP, and is monitored in the systems starting from applying phase to the end. The interview will be tough if you don't have relevant experience or appearing without proper preparation. The main focus will be to identify if you're a genuine candidate, which they can easily identify.

Interview Questions

• All will be technical questions, and there won't be much complicated questions. There will be only adequate questions which are helpful to determine whether you really have worked on the required technical stuff, or appearing for the interview by trying your luck. There is no shortage for technical guys in the recruitment panel, so apply only if you have relevant experience, or do not waste time coming to the interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations. Based on the experience, they'll do an assessment and the offer letter will be generated according to that.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

A recruiter contacted me and set up and interview. The interview was all over the phone. simple and easy. Then you have a meeting over skype with an HR person in India. This was a strange process since they requested this to be a video chat. But it was a one sided web interview. Passing an interview isn't hard. Its the 3 months of background checks, paper work and every document needed that is tough. Also understand that all the paper work was written for an Indian then translated to English.

Negotiation

Easy. All done during the one sided skype HR meeting. If you have a number in your head you want add 5-15k more ontop of that number. I wish i new that after getting hired.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Wipro in June 2013.

Interview

Easy. Should be good in technology and communication skills
    What was existing task you did in your current project
    Give example where you lead the team in tough situations
    Are you ok to relocate to Nashville
    Couple of Technical rounds on latest technologies

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Wipro (Boston, MA) in May 2012.

Interview

Straight forward tell about yourself, based on your resume share your project experience, explain why choose one technology over the other, design approach, management style

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much room for negotiation in my case. I started with what I wanted.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wipro in January 2010.

Interview

Pretty erratic.
    Interview will be for some project at the time of interview.
    At joining time you will be placed either on bench or different project.
    Pretty erratic.
    Interview will be for some project at the time of interview.
    At joining time you will be placed either on bench or different project.

Interview Questions

• Linked lists, stacks and other data structure related questions.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Wipro in March 2009.

Interview

It was campus placement for me, where in I had to clear aptitude and English language tests followed by interview.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Wipro (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

Process was good and went very well. Interviewer were very helpful and understanding in nature. He asked questions based on my experience and never tried to show of his talent.

Interview Questions

• How would you implement two interfaces which have same method names?   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Wipro.

Interview

Asked to come for face to face interview
    1.F T F interview it was easy
    2 round was hands on test to implement some logic on computer.
    after that they told me that we will get back to u
    but they called me again for a re test to implement same logic again now with one additional we service
    after that i got a mail that u are selected pls send your documents after that they gave my salary breakup which was very less from my expectation I asked them to re think on the given pkg which was only 10 % hike.so the HR said we have putted your request to our management. after around one month of follow up with the HR which was not responding on mail and calls at all ,she said thet are not ready to increase the salary pls forget that you have given interview we will consider your profile if any job openings matches it.
    That was a worst experience of interview from a name like wipro.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wipro (Bangalore (India)).

Interview

I was directly called by wipro HR for the interview.It took whole day for the process and it was very slow.All rounds were conducted the same day and i cleared all the rounds.Finally had salary discussion with the HR and was told that i will get the call within a week or two. But,here comes the twist.It has been very strange that companies with big names think we SE are useless.It has been more than three months i didn't receive any call.I called my contact person,even he doesn't have any information.Its simply waste of time and also feeling disappointed that even big companies are behaving like small fake companies.