Wipro Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Jun 25, 2015

2.9

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Wipro.

Interview

We were acquired by Wipro, so no interview for hiring. Though there was transition process which was smooth and good. HR manager were enthusiastic about acquisition they treated well.

Other Interview Reviews for Wipro

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Wipro.

Interview

Applying through internal employee referral never works well. It's better to make a referral through a consultancy. The process is streamlined, unlike HP, and is monitored in the systems starting from applying phase to the end. The interview will be tough if you don't have relevant experience or appearing without proper preparation. The main focus will be to identify if you're a genuine candidate, which they can easily identify.

Interview Questions

• All will be technical questions, and there won't be much complicated questions. There will be only adequate questions which are helpful to determine whether you really have worked on the required technical stuff, or appearing for the interview by trying your luck. There is no shortage for technical guys in the recruitment panel, so apply only if you have relevant experience, or do not waste time coming to the interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations. Based on the experience, they'll do an assessment and the offer letter will be generated according to that.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

A recruiter contacted me and set up and interview. The interview was all over the phone. simple and easy. Then you have a meeting over skype with an HR person in India. This was a strange process since they requested this to be a video chat. But it was a one sided web interview. Passing an interview isn't hard. Its the 3 months of background checks, paper work and every document needed that is tough. Also understand that all the paper work was written for an Indian then translated to English.

Negotiation

Easy. All done during the one sided skype HR meeting. If you have a number in your head you want add 5-15k more ontop of that number. I wish i new that after getting hired.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Wipro in June 2013.

Interview

Easy. Should be good in technology and communication skills
    What was existing task you did in your current project
    Give example where you lead the team in tough situations
    Are you ok to relocate to Nashville
    Couple of Technical rounds on latest technologies

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Wipro (Boston, MA) in May 2012.

Interview

Straight forward tell about yourself, based on your resume share your project experience, explain why choose one technology over the other, design approach, management style

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much room for negotiation in my case. I started with what I wanted.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Wipro (Atlanta, GA) in January 2012.

Interview

Contacted through Email
    Scheduled for a phone interview.
    Phone - HR Interview(All basic and behavioral questions)
    Technical Interview over Skype.(All basic OOPs Concepts and C# .NET related questions)
    Then offer was made from HR.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wipro in January 2010.

Interview

Pretty erratic.
    Interview will be for some project at the time of interview.
    At joining time you will be placed either on bench or different project.
    Pretty erratic.
    Interview will be for some project at the time of interview.
    At joining time you will be placed either on bench or different project.

Interview Questions

• Linked lists, stacks and other data structure related questions.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Wipro in March 2009.

Interview

It was campus placement for me, where in I had to clear aptitude and English language tests followed by interview.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Wipro (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

Process was good and went very well. Interviewer were very helpful and understanding in nature. He asked questions based on my experience and never tried to show of his talent.

Interview Questions

• How would you implement two interfaces which have same method names?   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wipro (Bangalore (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

It is 2 or 3 telephonic interviews by different groios of people followed by face 2 face interview. First discussion was with hiring manager followed by functional consultant fromdelivery team. Subsequently one technical disvussion with architecture team

Interview Questions

• all the basic questions asked, they covered every concept.   Answer Question