Wipro

Average Difficulty
132 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Wipro

Interview Details – written test followed by technical interview followed by hr interview.
three months training followed by written test, you need to score at least 70% in the test. they came to our college to hire from campus and hired about 20 people.

Interview Question – technical stuff   Answer Question

Software Engineer

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Wipro.

Interview Details – It all happened on same day.Joined as a contract employee... In 3 months of time made me permanent...

Interview Question – There was written test - function pointers, pointer to pointers were the toughest ones...   Answer Question

Interviewed at Wipro

Interview Details – Walk-in Interview - Initial Interview was about basic programming and operating systems.
C Programming Tests about use of macros and knowledge of compilers. Purposes of operating systems and device drivers were also tested.

Interview Question – Programming tests were the most difficult.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Interviewed at Wipro

Interview Details – I was selected during my graduation so I think apart from a regular aptitude test they dont go too deep.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions. All they test is your basic communication skills and technical skills.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Fixed pay. No room for negotiation

Software Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Wipro.

Interview Details – The process of conducting both Technical and HR Interview was good... Well, in Technical they askd questions related Java, C, C++ basic concepts... They asked me syntax used in DBMS also... Apart form these they asked few questions from Software Engg. also... In HR interview, just introduction...

Interview Question – a ques from DBMS related syntax.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Wipro

Interview Details – Happenend long time back. In person interview for 45 mins.

Interview Question – Fully technical   Answer Question

Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Wipro in August 2010.

Interview Details – Phone interview by HR then asked to come in for a 1:1. Relatively easy interview, mostly personal questions. Got offer one week later.

Interview Question – How much experience did I have?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations; offer was very satisfactory.

Interviewed at Wipro

Interview Details – Since this was a campus recruitment drive, there was an Initial round of general aptitude questions and english. Main interview comprising a technical interview and HR round where conducted for the ones who cleared the aptitude round. Technical questions where from fundamentals on OOPS and operating system. There were a couple of questions from Data structures. Particularly on sorting . After this there was a HR round testing your attitude & behavioral approach. Question on leadership were asked.

Interview Question – Questions on Sorting and Search algorithms were challenging   Answer Question

Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Wipro in January 2012.

Interview Details – Round I: Logical Reasoning & Aptitude
Study from R.S Aggarwal

Round II: Technical Interview
Go through the OOPs concepts like Polymorphism, Inheritance, Abstarct
Go through basic SQL queries e.g. joins and types of joins with example
Round II: HR Interview
About academics

Interview Question – Write An essay on Indian Population   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Fresher. So no negotiation.

Chennai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Wipro in March 2012.

Interview Details – Good company to work for! The interview panel is good and they just look for your logical and reasoning skills even if you're a new programmer.

Since the recruitment happened in university the first round was written and it had quite simple logical and programmatic questions. The second round was with a technical member who generally asked about what do you know? your interests stuff? Third round is HR and it was this is your package! you may now go!

Interview Question – How would you handle a micro manager and a team mate who is struggling to finish his task?   Answer Question

Worked for Wipro? Contribute to the Community!