Wipro

Updated Jan 23, 2015

2.9

147 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Wipro.

Interview was pretty easy process. Selected through Campus Interview. One Aptitude Round and One Technical Interview.Technical Interview was easy,HR manager made things very comfortable.He was looking more on my behavioral than the tech stuffs.More importance is given in analyzing if you are trainable. Easy to Crack.Overall a good experience

Interview Questions
  • Implement Leaky Bucket Algorithm in a program of your choice and explain why it is the best fit for the scenario.   Answer Question

Got an opportunity to study abroad.Doing my Masters Right now

Other Interview Reviews for Wipro

Software Engineer Interview

written test followed by technical interview followed by hr interview.
    three months training followed by written test, you need to score at least 70% in the test. they came to our college to hire from campus and hired about 20 people.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wipro.

It all happened on same day.Joined as a contract employee... In 3 months of time made me permanent...

Interview Questions
    • There was written test - function pointers, pointer to pointers were the toughest ones...   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Walk-in Interview - Initial Interview was about basic programming and operating systems.
    C Programming Tests about use of macros and knowledge of compilers. Purposes of operating systems and device drivers were also tested.

Software Engineer Interview

I was selected during my graduation so I think apart from a regular aptitude test they dont go too deep.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions. All they test is your basic communication skills and technical skills.   Answer Question
    Fixed pay. No room for negotiation

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wipro.

The process of conducting both Technical and HR Interview was good... Well, in Technical they askd questions related Java, C, C++ basic concepts... They asked me syntax used in DBMS also... Apart form these they asked few questions from Software Engg. also... In HR interview, just introduction...

Software Engineer Interview

Happenend long time back. In person interview for 45 mins.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wipro in August 2010.

Phone interview by HR then asked to come in for a 1:1. Relatively easy interview, mostly personal questions. Got offer one week later.

Interview Questions
    No negotiations; offer was very satisfactory.

Software Engineer Interview

The company came for campus recruitment. We had Aptitude and technical test. It was of moderate lever difficulty wise. Then had a technical interview, after I was shortlisted. Final round was HR.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Wipro.

Objective type technical questions: Selection process was through Amcat (i.e) 1st round was written test followed amcat pattern 2nd was Technical round mainly focuses on programming languages like c,java etc 3rd was Hr round