Wipro

132 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Wipro in September 2013.

Interview Details – I went for off campus in the month of September 2013.. Its around 5PM.. I called for the interview.. one guy with bold head called me as sir...I seated before him...and he started asking questions...
He donno what he is asking and he donno what I am answering.. He is very hurry about leaving from office..after 5 mins even my interview is not completed, he given feedback about me to the HR..and he left office before me..
After 5 mins.HR come to me and said...U can leave for the day and ur not selected..

Interview Question – what is the difference b/w spring and hibernate? the question asked by that bold head interviewer...   View Answer

Jalandhar, Punjab (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Wipro in April 2010.

Interview Details – Hiring and interview was on campus. It involved three level selection process involving written technical skill evaluation, technical in person interview and HR interview.

Interview Question – Most unexpected was elaboration why do you think it is right company for you   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Wipro in February 2010.

Interview Details – Hired from Campus along with 200 other recruits

Interview Question – Which was the last movie you saw? :)   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation as campus recruited

Chennai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Wipro in September 2013.

Interview Details – I applied through campus and process took 2 days.There are only two rounds...The first round is online test and they announced the result that night itself and the next day F2F interview...In that they asked about the questions from our choice only...

Interview Question – Its all just normal questions only because i applied through campus nothing much difficult questions they asked...They expect our adaptability and they test how our basics are...   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Wipro in January 2014.

Interview Details – I would like to work in an environment where employee has the capability to share their thoughts and the task should be challenging enough.

Interview Question – I like to solve problems especially those which involve data structure and algorithms and having constraints on time and space complexity   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – it was an service company . so I dont want to work any more in service company

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Wipro.

Interview Details – very easy aptitude test,followed by technical/hr interview

Negotiation Details – no

Software Engineer

Interview Details – I got a chance to attend the recruitment process of Wipro.There were 3 rounds .1)aptitude round (elimination round).2)Interview Technical 3)HR interview.

Interview Question – In technical interview they will ask about programming languages, your projects and puzzles.   Answer Question

Noida (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Wipro in August 2011.

Interview Details – I was recruited through campus placement. There were 3 rounds:
1. Written : Similar to a general Aptitude test.
2. Technical : F2F interview asking about your summer internships & projects & general programming language questions.
3. HR : About yourself.

Interview Question – If given a chance what project would you develop for your college ?   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Wipro in July 2012.

Interview Details – Good process in hiring and interview

Interview Question – HR neg the salary and package is very low   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – salary

Software Engineer

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Wipro.

Interview Details – interview was easy, process took 1 month

technical round
hr round

final discussion with the manager

Interview Question – the question was regarding the sorting of numbers in java collections   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – negotiation was easy