Wipro Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Sep 1, 2014

2.9

135 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Engineer Interview

Three step , written , tech and one hr.

Other Interview Reviews for Wipro

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Vellore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vellore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Wipro in September 2013.

wipro came to our campus and we had a direct face to face interview.The process took only a day and most of the students were selected

Interview Questions
    • i was asked basic questions about the C,C++.More emphasis was on the projects that i did and what were the languages used.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Wipro in January 2013.

Totally they are 3 step. First step Apptitude,then technical interview process.At last H.R Process.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Wipro in September 2013.

I went for off campus in the month of September 2013.. Its around 5PM.. I called for the interview.. one guy with bold head called me as sir...I seated before him...and he started asking questions...
    He donno what he is asking and he donno what I am answering.. He is very hurry about leaving from office..after 5 mins even my interview is not completed, he given feedback about me to the HR..and he left office before me..
    After 5 mins.HR come to me and said...U can leave for the day and ur not selected..

Interview Questions
    • what is the difference b/w spring and hibernate? the question asked by that bold head interviewer...   View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Jalandhar, Punjab (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jalandhar, Punjab (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Wipro in April 2010.

Hiring and interview was on campus. It involved three level selection process involving written technical skill evaluation, technical in person interview and HR interview.

Interview Questions
    • Most unexpected was elaboration why do you think it is right company for you   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Wipro in February 2010.

Hired from Campus along with 200 other recruits

Interview Questions
    No negotiation as campus recruited

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Wipro in September 2013.

I applied through campus and process took 2 days.There are only two rounds...The first round is online test and they announced the result that night itself and the next day F2F interview...In that they asked about the questions from our choice only...

Interview Questions
    • Its all just normal questions only because i applied through campus nothing much difficult questions they asked...They expect our adaptability and they test how our basics are...   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Wipro in January 2014.

I would like to work in an environment where employee has the capability to share their thoughts and the task should be challenging enough.

Interview Questions
    • I like to solve problems especially those which involve data structure and algorithms and having constraints on time and space complexity   Answer Question

it was an service company . so I dont want to work any more in service company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Wipro.

very easy aptitude test,followed by technical/hr interview

Software Engineer Interview

I got a chance to attend the recruitment process of Wipro.There were 3 rounds .1)aptitude round (elimination round).2)Interview Technical 3)HR interview.

Interview Questions
    • In technical interview they will ask about programming languages, your projects and puzzles.   Answer Question