Wipro

Average Difficulty
125 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Noida (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Wipro in August 2011.

Interview Details – I was recruited through campus placement. There were 3 rounds:
1. Written : Similar to a general Aptitude test.
2. Technical : F2F interview asking about your summer internships & projects & general programming language questions.
3. HR : About yourself.

Interview Question – If given a chance what project would you develop for your college ?   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Wipro in July 2012.

Interview Details – Good process in hiring and interview

Interview Question – HR neg the salary and package is very low   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – salary

Software Engineer

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Wipro.

Interview Details – interview was easy, process took 1 month

technical round
hr round

final discussion with the manager

Interview Question – the question was regarding the sorting of numbers in java collections   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – negotiation was easy

Very Difficult Interview

Bhopal (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Wipro in January 2009.

Interview Details – hiring was as the normal company would do.

Interview Question – Dint remember exactly as it is almost 3 years.   Answer Question

Software Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Wipro.

Interview Details – should be good at technical , communication skill.

Interview Question – should be efficicent enough to handel anything   Answer Question

Coimbatore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Wipro in March 2011.

Interview Details – I got campus in Wipro. Written test followed by interview.

Interview Question – Nothing as such. Every question is from syllabus and conceptual.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation phase, as it was campus selection.

Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Wipro in December 2009.

Interview Details – Got selected via a freshers recruitment campaign. It was very well organised and a thorough interview. First round of interview was focused on the academic learning aspects like computer programming and architecture aspects. The next rounds were general analytical skills and finally a round of HR interview. Overall this was a great experience.

Interview Question – Overall it wasn't a tough nut to crack except that it was a long waiting in a single day.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations since this was a for a starter

Software Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Wipro.

Interview Details – Group discussion, aptitude test, technical interview followed by general HR

Interview Question – What would be your option among System administrator, Application programmer, software tester, network administrator   View Answer

Software Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Wipro in September 2013.

Interview Details – firstly we had an written round .The questions asked were mostly aptitude along with few c questions. Then a group discussion held in which a group comprises of 7-8 candidates and they chose around 3 from each and then final interview.Panel asked me very few programming questions and they were mostly asking me about the project i did in my college ,then i was called up for HR interview and that went extremely awesome.

Interview Question – In HR interview i wasn't expecting technical questions but HR asked me .   Answer Question

Dindigul (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Wipro in November 2013.

Interview Details – 4 rounds

-First round___
      Group discussion ...topics based on current affairs like IT industry is the reason for price hike in INDIA , Growth of IT in INDIA

_____Second Round_______
online written test

for IT/CSE 4 sections like technical,quantitative,logical,verbal ability
for other dept no technical....
sectional cut-off...u should clear all the sections.

_________Third Round_____
  Technical interview....u have to write a program with flow chart
  some basic questions....mostly from software quality assurance

Final round
HR interview
questions like why wipro..self intro ...

Interview Question – diff bw black box and white box
diff bw defect and failure
  Answer Question