Wipro Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Sep 24, 2014

2.9

137 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Wipro in September 2013.

I applied through campus and process took 2 days.There are only two rounds...The first round is online test and they announced the result that night itself and the next day F2F interview...In that they asked about the questions from our choice only...

Interview Questions
  • Its all just normal questions only because i applied through campus nothing much difficult questions they asked...They expect our adaptability and they test how our basics are...   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Wipro

Software Engineer Interview

I got a chance to attend the recruitment process of Wipro.There were 3 rounds .1)aptitude round (elimination round).2)Interview Technical 3)HR interview.

Interview Questions
    • In technical interview they will ask about programming languages, your projects and puzzles.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Wipro in August 2013.

The interview process had four rounds. First we had our GD after which we had our online written exam powered by AMCAT, must see all amcat questions, then we had our Technical interview followed by HR. Please be careful when you interact with the HR and do not give false information in your Resume.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult part is the Technical HR and i kept my fingers crossed after the Technical HR. It purely depends on the HR there is no particular pattern in Technical HR   Answer Question
    I should sign an agreement for 1 year if not have to reimburse wipro with 75k when leaving.

Written
    Technical round
    HR round

No negotiation

Software Engineer Interview

It was not very technical interview , they asked some basic concept and Process of IT.
    Should be clear in ITIL if yiu are going for producion support

got another offer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Wipro.

University Hire. Aptitude exam followed by a technical and HR interview

Interview Questions
    • Straight forward questions on data structures and algorithms   Answer Question
    Did not negotiate

Software Engineer Interview

it was nice experience. They asked many question from algorithms and data structures. sorting algorithm and searching techiniques. We have to be smart in RDBMS concept.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Wipro.

As it was a campus interview, the process was simple and detailed. Communication was clear. The interview has 3 rounds; aptitude, technical and HR.

Interview Questions
    • Why would you like to join an IT industry from a non-IT background?   View Answers (2)
    No negotiation as it was a campus interview. The company had offered a salary lesser than the IT stream candidates.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Wipro in April 2013.

First there was a Written test. Out of that 300 members were selected. Then there were two rounds of interviews. There was no technical Group discussion round. The first interview was technical and the second was HR interview. Both are not very difficuit. They tested basics in C Language

Interview Questions
    • Not many difficult questions. Everything about projects and the resume   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tūmkūr (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tūmkūr (India)

Campus selection
    1.Online test
    2.Technical round
    3.HR round

Interview Questions
    • How to count number of nodes in a singly linked list traversing only once but can use any number of pointers.   Answer Question
    Nothing like that since it was a campus selection