I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Wipro in January 2009.
Interview Details – HR Recruiter does a primary level review and sets up technical round. If you clear it, then you might be called for 1:1 with Account manager + HR.
If you clear that too, you will have last round of interview with HR again.
Negotiation Details – Relocation and joining bonus
I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Wipro in October 2010.
Interview Details – I received a call via a consultant regarding the opportunity in Wipro.
Eligibility and experience criteria was validated through this call ( min 8 years exp)
Post this there were 2 rounds of interview.
A) Technical Round
* Questions were posed with respect to my technical domain
* Questions ranged from technical performance troubleshooting to understanding of current generation architectures (n-tier, middleware, message queuing etc)
* More queries were asked from a solution estimation, handling proposals, delivery assurance perspective.
* Was given a link to complete a psychometric sort of assessment test.
B) Techno - HR round ( in person)
* Queries were more pertinent to past projects and handling of challenges in those.
* HR validated the psychometric test scores with some question of their own.
* Questions were raised regarding understanding of the job profile, responsibilities etc.
* Salary aspiration and negotiation round followed.
Interview Question – Estimation of complexity and efforts for a design scenario ( I had not worked on the sort of before). Answer Question
Negotiation Details – I already had an offer and negotiated on the basis of that. My advice to aspirants. Negotiate tough. If you are good, you deserve it.
I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Wipro in March 2010.
Interview Details – Three sets of interview I have gone through, Technical , Managerment and HR.
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
The difficulty rating is the average interview difficulty rating across all interview candidates.
The interview experience is the percentage of all interview candidates that said their interview experience was positive, neutral, or negative.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.
Simply post an anonymous review for a recent interview experience or current/former employer. Your post is anonymous – and if you're worried someone will be able to identify your review, you can even post without telling us your job title and location. Learn More.
No thanks –