Wipro

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Wipro in November 2014.

One of the worst interview I have given ever in my 9yrs of exp. No one joined the meeting/conference call on time. Then one of the interviewer called me on my mob asking me if I we can talk after 20mnt of scheduled PST time. Then they started asking same developer level questions from java - horrible !!!!! Java collection and all.. not a single question on any pattern or situation driven...not any thing... then I understood they are just looking for developer not an Architect, though when I asked them they said they are looking for Architect... They were also saying they are looking for person with Open source knowledge, then I thought I will get some good questions and I started pushing them to move in C/C++...But looks like they have never even hard about C++ ;)......So it is quite frustrating experience for me.

Other Interview Reviews for Wipro

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Wipro in January 2009.

HR Recruiter does a primary level review and sets up technical round. If you clear it, then you might be called for 1:1 with Account manager + HR.
    If you clear that too, you will have last round of interview with HR again.

Interview Questions
    • Technical - Described an interface problem and wanted to come up with complete solution   View Answer
    • Managing a complex project - Offshore + Onsite   View Answer
    Relocation and joining bonus

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Wipro.

Technical , HR

Offer was acceptable

Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Wipro in October 2010.

I received a call via a consultant regarding the opportunity in Wipro.
    Eligibility and experience criteria was validated through this call ( min 8 years exp)
    Post this there were 2 rounds of interview.
    A) Technical Round
       * Questions were posed with respect to my technical domain
       * Questions ranged from technical performance troubleshooting to understanding of current generation architectures (n-tier, middleware, message queuing etc)
       * More queries were asked from a solution estimation, handling proposals, delivery assurance perspective.
       * Was given a link to complete a psychometric sort of assessment test.
    B) Techno - HR round ( in person)
      * Queries were more pertinent to past projects and handling of challenges in those.
      * HR validated the psychometric test scores with some question of their own.
      * Questions were raised regarding understanding of the job profile, responsibilities etc.
      * Salary aspiration and negotiation round followed.

Interview Questions
    • Estimation of complexity and efforts for a design scenario ( I had not worked on the sort of before).   Answer Question
    I already had an offer and negotiated on the basis of that. My advice to aspirants. Negotiate tough. If you are good, you deserve it.

Solutions Architect Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Wipro in March 2010.

Three sets of interview I have gone through, Technical , Managerment and HR.