Wipro Spectramind

Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager
Chennai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Wipro Spectramind in January 2010.

Interview Details – Interview process at wipro bpo is very cumbersome. Though the HR desk is well coordinated for the physical intreview, the initial process seems to take a lag. The HR personnel wouldnt update you unless you chase them for the result of your interview.The interviews tend to work at their best if it is a referral.HR round is fairly quick just to understand your salary etc. Managerial round might tend to stretch a bit if they seem to find you knowledgeable enough.So, if the interview is for a long duration, it is all going good.

Interview Question – Explaining a business case from the scratch and be prepared for non logical answering   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was absolutely no negotiation. I had to accept what they offered.

Technical Support Interview

Technical Support
Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Wipro Spectramind.

Interview Details – Grilling & Tough Interview Procedures on Microsoft Exchange Messaging . You need to know your Stuff on Exchange really well

Interview Question – What things you need to do if Database is corrupted & Need to make sure that its clean before you mount it   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation was Simple .

Helpdesk Coordinator Interview

Helpdesk Coordinator
Greater Noida (India)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Wipro Spectramind in February 2013.

Interview Details – Hiring and interview process is smooth and simple. They ask just related queries as per the profile.

Interview Question – They ask some queries as they expect for the next level and try to make you handle the next level too.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – As I didn't get the salary satisfaction and facilities.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Technical Associate Interview

Technical Associate
Calcutta (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Wipro Spectramind in July 2009.

Interview Details – There will be 3 rounds of interview. First, will be a GD. You'll be asked to read from a passage and then given a topic and asked to speak impromptu. Then, there is a technical test round. This is a non-elimination round. Finally, there is an HR round.

Interview Question – How much salary do you expect   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Smooth. There was not much negotiation. I liked what they offered.

Senior Executive Interview

Senior Executive
Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Wipro Spectramind in December 2009.

Interview Details – Voice communication test, typing test

Interview Question – people management related   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – package

Process Developer Interview

Process Developer
Greater Noida (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Wipro Spectramind in June 2011.

Interview Details – introduction, basics of accounts

Interview Question – what if company in losses , dividend declaration   View Answer

Reason for Declining – another offer

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Wipro Spectramind.

Interview Details – Got hired through a consultant.

Interview Question – Why do I want to work here when I am over qualified?   View Answer

Calcutta (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Wipro Spectramind.

Interview Details – 3 rounds of interview.

Interview Question – Why do I want to change my field ?   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Project Engineer
Bangalore (India)

The process took a day - interviewed at Wipro Spectramind in January 2008.

Interview Details – Hiring process is better than its other competitors like Infosys etc.

Interview Question – Add two numbers using half adder logic.   View Answers (2)

Associate

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Wipro Spectramind in March 2012.

Interview Details – Before the InterviewContact candidates to set up an interview-give at least one day noticeRemind the candidate of a request to bring a resume to the interview, confirm date, time, & locationIf they will be meeting with more than one person, provide names and titles Read all paperwork-including cover letter, resume, and application. Make notes based on the paper work and determine what job related questions to askMake sure you have a room and time set aside so that you will not be interrupted in the middle of an interview

Interview Questions

Worked for Wipro Spectramind? Contribute to the Community!