Wipro

Getting the Interview

10 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Wipro in March 2011.

Interview Details – 3 rounds of interviews were done. one technical, one HR and one telephonic for voice clarity.
After each round, candidates were eliminated.
the whole process took about 5 hours, and then they asked us to wait for another 1 and half hour before the final results were announced.

Interview Question – Technical interview was mostly based on networking , cloud computing and mailflow.   Answer Question

Indore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Wipro in November 2011.

Interview Details – It was an open campus drive at some other college in my city.there were total 4 rounds.starting with common self intro,extempore,telephonic,hr.

Interview Question – why is ur role model,ur role model   View Answer

Calcutta (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Wipro in October 2011.

Interview Details – it was a great pleasure to be a part of such a big company. the interview went really well at the beginning but as soon as the telephonic rounds started it gets tougher and tougher, but at the end i got succeeded and become a part of wipro ltd.

Interview Question – what are my technical degrees?   View Answer

New Delhi (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Wipro in June 2011.

Interview Details – telephonic interview, four rounds were there, all rounds based on your communication skills and english grammer, your command over the language plays the key role for you to get selected.

Calcutta (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Wipro in July 2009.

Interview Details – Well the interview started off very positively . I was called up by a consultancy firm about job openings at Wipro Kolkata. The next day i went for an interview to their office were in we were given a question paper to solve including technical questions and IQ level of the candidate. After that we had a 1:1 with the recuritor. After getting selected from there we were asked to go to Durgapur, West Bengal for the final round of Interview with the employers. I went for the Interviews to Durgapur, west Bengal were in we firstly had a Group Discussion on topics related to BPO sector . After that among 15 people 10 of us were selected for the next round of interview which included 1:1 where in we were asked about our eagerness to join a company like Wipro , How much do we know about BPO Sector and were we open to working in any shifts. After the interviews were over the people how were selected were given Offer Letters and were asked to join instantly and before that we had to get overselves checked up at a diagnostics centre so that we were perfectely fine for the job or not and last we got our documents verified at Wipro and after successful interview our journey statrted from there.

Interview Question – How do you deal with a client who is calling for help with his problems with the computer?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – As i was joining as a fresher the limit of negotiating was very less and since i was going through a crunch time whatever i was paid that seemed fine to me .

Calcutta (India)

The process took a day - interviewed at Wipro in December 2010.

Interview Details – It was overall good. Completed in a short time

Interview Question – why you want to join us   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Not much of negotiation

Calcutta (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Wipro in January 2012.

Interview Details – There were a number of rounds while going through the Interview. There was a communications round as the initial round. There were total 2 rounds of communication where they use to judge our interactions in English. Afterwards there was a typing test with minimum 30wpm followed by a aptitude test. After clearing there was HR round leading to Acceptance of offer letter successfully.

Negotiation Details – No negotiations happened.

Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Wipro in January 2008.

Interview Details – A job interview typically precedes the hiring decision, and is used to evaluate the candidate. The interview is usually preceded by the evaluation of submitted résumés from interested candidates, then selecting a small number of candidates for interviews. Potential job interview opportunities also include networking events and career fairs. The job interview is considered one of the most useful tools for evaluating potential employees. It also demands significant resources from the employer, yet has been demonstrated to be notoriously unreliable in identifying the optimal person for the job. An interview also allows the candidate to assess the corporate culture and demands of the job.

Multiple rounds of job interviews may be used where there are many candidates or the job is particularly challenging or desirable. Earlier rounds may involve fewer staff from the employers and will typically be much shorter and less in-depth. A common initial interview form is the phone interview, a job interview conducted over the telephone. This is especially common when the candidates do not live near the employer and has the advantage of keeping costs low for both sides.

Once all candidates have been interviewed, the employer typically selects the most desirable candidate and begins the negotiation of a job offer

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?   View Answer

New Delhi (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Wipro in July 2011.

Interview Details – I gone for interview in bhopal and gave an personal one on one interview then it was a telephonic interview and then there was a skill test and technical test. and i just got offered.

Interview Question – why go you want to join wipro?   Answer Question

Delhi (India)

Interview Details – initially there was introduction round
and ended with up with technical round

Interview Question – dont remember nw   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wipro

Worked for Wipro? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wipro Technical Associate interview questions and advice. All 10 interview reviews posted anonymously by Wipro employees and interview candidates.