Wipro Technical Associate Interview Questions

3.4

Technical Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madgaon (India)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madgaon (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wipro.

1. Technical Round
2. GD
3. HR
4 . Offer

I got selected from the college placement and received the offer letter very same day , It was a smooth process. As it was for support role so not much of hassle . The key to clear all the rounds is confidence and one needs to be Vocal.

NA

Other Interview Reviews for Wipro

Technical Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Calcutta (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wipro in December 2012.

There are 5 rounds of interview which I had to give Written, Online exam, Telephonic, Typing, and Face to face with HR

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wipro in January 2012.

There were a number of rounds while going through the Interview. There was a communications round as the initial round. There were total 2 rounds of communication where they use to judge our interactions in English. Afterwards there was a typing test with minimum 30wpm followed by a aptitude test. After clearing there was HR round leading to Acceptance of offer letter successfully.

No negotiations happened.

Technical Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indore (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Indore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Wipro in November 2011.

It was an open campus drive at some other college in my city.there were total 4 rounds.starting with common self intro,extempore,telephonic,hr.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wipro in October 2011.

it was a great pleasure to be a part of such a big company. the interview went really well at the beginning but as soon as the telephonic rounds started it gets tougher and tougher, but at the end i got succeeded and become a part of wipro ltd.

Technical Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

initially there was introduction round
    and ended with up with technical round

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wipro in July 2011.

I gone for interview in bhopal and gave an personal one on one interview then it was a telephonic interview and then there was a skill test and technical test. and i just got offered.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wipro in June 2011.

telephonic interview, four rounds were there, all rounds based on your communication skills and english grammer, your command over the language plays the key role for you to get selected.

Technical Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wipro in March 2011.

3 rounds of interviews were done. one technical, one HR and one telephonic for voice clarity.
    After each round, candidates were eliminated.
    the whole process took about 5 hours, and then they asked us to wait for another 1 and half hour before the final results were announced.

Interview Questions
    • Technical interview was mostly based on networking , cloud computing and mailflow.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

The process took a dayinterviewed at Wipro in December 2010.

It was overall good. Completed in a short time

Not much of negotiation