Wipro Interview Questions in United Kingdom

Updated Sep 2, 2015

2.9

Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wipro (London, England (UK)).

Interview

easy and smooth, first round telephonic and then 1-1 round with sr. architect and then delivery manager round sometimes. In some cases client interview is also required. mostly tele round is easy then one to one round is more in depth and sometime they can present case study to solve on papar or board. Solution doesn't matter but your attitude ,selection and presentation matters.

Interview Questions

• more technical , less stress on soft skills, unprepared interviewers mostly hence random questions are expected   Answer Question

Negotiation

location. they have good presence and hence many options.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

Technical round for 30 Min followed by second round technical face to face interview with one technical guy and one manager most of the questions were related to my technology. Followed by HR round mostly for sal negotiation.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not so Good, did not prepare well before HR interview

Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paddington, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wipro (Paddington, England (UK)) in February 2014.

Interview

Three stage interview - With Practice Head, Delivery Head & then HR This was a simple process followed up by Revenue storm online test. Total time required to complete the entire process was 30 days

Interview Questions

• My connect with SAP as an organisation   1 Answer

Lead Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Wipro (London, England (UK)) in January 2014.

Interview

The first interview was a telephonic interview with the hiring manager. The role was looking for a specific skill and had limited availability in the market. It was a straight forward discussion about my skills and my specific experience in the the particular technology. The second round was again with the hiring manager, not to technical but this was a face to face interview. I did not think the interview was difficult at all. It seemed more like they would hire anyone with that specific skillset.

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

Written test, Technical interview, HR interview

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Wipro (London, England (UK)) in November 2013.

Interview

It began with a bunch of communications between the HR and I to set up times for technical interviews. They were helpful and were willing to answer all of my queries. There were a total of 2 Technical Interviews followed by an interview from the Project Team. Once all of this was done, had a chat with the HR for negotiations on the package and I was not disappointed with what I got.

Interview Questions

• Since I was being recruited for TDL role in IBM Message Broker, the questions were generally on design.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I got a little less than expected but it was not too bad.

Analytics Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Wipro (London, England (UK)) in July 2013.

Interview

The entire process was quite straight forward, with the usual challenges for diary availability etc... Process: 1. Initially contacted by a recruitment agent 2. Telephone interview with the hiring manager 3. Face to Face with hiring manager and an Architect for technical evaluation 4. HR Telephone interview The recruitment agent handled the entire process, working closely with the Wipro Talent Acquisition contact - including package negotiation. In summary, a good experience with a positive outcome.

Interview Questions

• Explain Big Data, and what it means from an architectural perspective.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation covered the package, in relation to the base salary, and the location for the base office. It's important to confirm where you nearest office is, especially if you live outside London; therefore, you will be able to claim expenses incurred when travelling to London and other areas, outside of your base office.

Change and Transformation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Wipro (London, England (UK)) in June 2013.

Interview

As I got in through an internal employee, the process was quite informal and straghtforward. Although it took about 6 months to set up an initial interview once I got the ball rolling, the interview process was very short. The first interview was a 30min chat with the Practice Lead, asking very general questions about experences, reasons to join and reasons why I left my previous role/s. The second interview was a face-to-face with her, for about an hour. This involved some theoretical questions about Change Management as well as an on-the-spot practical exercise. The final interview was with another another consultant who was part of the Management Team. Ths was again a quick 15min phone call touching on some basic questions.

Interview Questions

• No unexpected questions, but this was probably because I was well prepared given that I was introduced by a friend who had been through the same process 6 months earlier with the same interviewer. Regardless, the interviews were not designed to be difficult and the interviewers are genuinly approachable and interested in hearing what you have to say and not out to trick you.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was very little negotiation as I was offered what had wanted.

Managing Consultant Interview

Interview

1st interview - technical was conducted in a rush by a senior manager who certainly knew little about the technical bits of my area of SAP specialty. Only asked generic questions and seemed to be in a hurry to end the interview, asked hurriedly if I had any questions .

Interview Questions

• None, nothing too challenging from my point of view. Asked for my recommendation on an approach they are currently taking with a client of theirs . Which was a cheat question really. I don't offer consultancy advise for free , not even in an interview I am afraid.   1 Answer

Recruitment Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Wipro (Reading, England (UK)) in December 2012.

Interview

Too slow in interview process. After telephone interview had to be persistent in asking for feedback on next step, then received an answer after 2 weeks to schedule interview and the interview was scheduled after 3 weeks of persistence. Total process took 40 days.

Interview Questions

• What percentage of the sale margin does the sales manager get as his bonus and profit? Explain in detail about the sales deals?   1 Answer