Wipro Interview Questions & Reviews in United Kingdom

2.9

18 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Client Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I interviewed through other source. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Wipro in February 2010.

moved up the engineering stream into this role, so was an internal promotion for me and hence did not undergo an elaborate hiring processmoved up the engineering stream into this role, so was an internal promotion for me and hence did not undergo an elaborate hiring processmoved up the engineering stream into this role, so was an internal promotion for me and hence did not undergo an elaborate hiring processmoved up the engineering stream into this role, so was an internal promotion for me and hence did not undergo an elaborate hiring process

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I interviewed online. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Wipro in November 2013.

It began with a bunch of communications between the HR and I to set up times for technical interviews. They were helpful and were willing to answer all of my queries. There were a total of 2 Technical Interviews followed by an interview from the Project Team. Once all of this was done, had a chat with the HR for negotiations on the package and I was not disappointed with what I got.

Interview Questions
    • Since I was being recruited for TDL role in IBM Message Broker, the questions were generally on design.   View Answer
    I got a little less than expected but it was not too bad.

Associate Consultant Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Wipro.

Technical round for 30 Min followed by second round technical face to face interview with one technical guy and one manager most of the questions were related to my technology. Followed by HR round mostly for sal negotiation.

Not so Good, did not prepare well before HR interview

Principal Analytics Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I interviewed through other source. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Wipro in June 2012.

A couple of interviews all on the phone

Long but the company was flexible

Project Engineer Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Wipro.

Written test, Technical interview, HR interview

Change and Transformation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 6 months - interviewed at Wipro in June 2013.

As I got in through an internal employee, the process was quite informal and straghtforward. Although it took about 6 months to set up an initial interview once I got the ball rolling, the interview process was very short. The first interview was a 30min chat with the Practice Lead, asking very general questions about experences, reasons to join and reasons why I left my previous role/s. The second interview was a face-to-face with her, for about an hour. This involved some theoretical questions about Change Management as well as an on-the-spot practical exercise. The final interview was with another another consultant who was part of the Management Team. Ths was again a quick 15min phone call touching on some basic questions.

Interview Questions
    • No unexpected questions, but this was probably because I was well prepared given that I was introduced by a friend who had been through the same process 6 months earlier with the same interviewer. Regardless, the interviews were not designed to be difficult and the interviewers are genuinly approachable and interested in hearing what you have to say and not out to trick you.   Answer Question
    There was very little negotiation as I was offered what had wanted.

Consultancy Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Wipro in June 2010.

Two interview panels, that went over previous work history, experience and future goals. First interviewers had little idea of how to conduct an interview, the second round was much more professional. They had real trouble producing a contract that was littered in errors, bad spelling, or missing details of important items like salary! In the end I got a soft copy and edited for them and sent it back.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you think Wipro is not wining as much revenue as other Indian outsourcing companies.   Answer Question
    Was able to negotiate on salary, but they wouldn't budge on the poor health or holiday benefits.

Programmer Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Wipro in February 2010.

Telephone interview - easy. Followed by a panel interview with business case study/presentation - medium difficulty. Followed by Department Head interview. Followed by HR/BU interview. Then wait....and wait....and wait....and wait....... Followed by a contract that did not resemble the advertised role/salary.

Interview Questions
    • There wasn't a difficult question. It was all pretty easy.   Answer Question
    Terrible. Salary provided in the brief was not what was actually offered contract. Position level provided in the brief was not the position level offered in the contract. After traveling all over the UK at my expense for an advertised role and performing interviews in multiple locations, Wipro changed the position level and salary in the contract.

Global Practice Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I interviewed through a recruiter - interviewed at Wipro in April 2012.

Very laxidasical. Interviewed for a position, accepted it then day one informed it was a different role. Very, very poor.

Interview Questions
    • Interviewer was not qualified enough t ask me a difficult question,   Answer Question
    I informed what I wanted, Wipro accepted.

Managing Consultant Interview

1st interview - technical was conducted in a rush by a senior manager who certainly knew little about the technical bits of my area of SAP specialty. Only asked generic questions and seemed to be in a hurry to end the interview, asked hurriedly if I had any questions .

Interview Questions
    • None, nothing too challenging from my point of view. Asked for my recommendation on an approach they are currently taking with a client of theirs . Which was a cheat question really. I don't offer consultancy advise for free , not even in an interview I am afraid.   Answer Question

Worked for Wipro? Contribute to the Community!