Wireless Advocates

Updated Dec 12, 2014

2.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Wireless Advocates in December 2014.

Interviewed for part time, just for something to do. Based on background, I was asked me to interview for manager. So I did. They offered to hire me, but then rescinded for another canidate that had "wireless management exp." That failed, so they called me again. After asking to fill-and refill a basket of paperwork, and after getting the onboarding experience, and the communication. I rescinded my offer.

Interview Questions

They did not follow their own principles for hiring and interviews. They where stressing out on their own deadlines. Seemed shaky.

Kiosk Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Wireless Advocates.

2 phone interviews and one meeting to complete a huge pile of paperwork. Then just wait for background investigation and drug test results. Must be patient as recruiting staff is very slow and the process can be very nit picky.

WSE Wireless Sales Expert Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Wireless Advocates.

I interviewed outside of Costco in their food court. the process is simply trying to find people who are outgoing and willing to do whatever corporate tells you to do. works well with others. yada yada yada. recruiting is lousy so a lot of time they are just looking for, and i quote, " a warm body."

Interview Questions
    • What does "perimeter selling" mean to you?   View Answer
    There wasn't one. Minimum wage plus commission plus bonus

Wireless Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Wireless Advocates.

Got called in for an interview, the questions were simple and he they did most of the talking.

WIRELESS SALES EXPERT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Wireless Advocates.

you will get a phone call with in the 2 weeks of applying. There will be a phone screen and 2 to 3 face to face interview

NO negotiation was made

Position At Headquarters In Seattle Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wireless Advocates.

Recruiter was great but I was not impressed with anyone else that I met with.

Interview Questions
    • None - didn't seem to be the brightest or the best at what they did.   Answer Question
    I should have listened to my intuition when going through the interview process. Accepting this offer was a bad decision on my part.

Sales Representative Interview

Wow, lengthy process. Two interviews with two separate managers, 7 background checks a credit check and a 5-panel drug screen. All before getting an employee number and onto a training schedule.

Interview Questions
    • Describe the most difficult customer situation you have found yourself in?   Answer Question
    After reading glassdoor, I saw I was being offered the highest wage, so negotiating was unneeded

Kiosk Manager Interview

first interview with store manager, second with district manager.. if applying for management position then first interview with dm second with regional manager

Interview Questions
    • Why do you think I should hire you?
      Usually go off S.T.A.R method questions. (google it)

Answer Question

Kiosk Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Wireless Advocates.

pretty standard interview, 2-3 week turn around in background check and drug.

Interview Questions
    • how you coach to the business, and can you spak to the business accurately and find ways to improve on it.   Answer Question

Wireless Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glen Burnie, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glen Burnie, MD

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Wireless Advocates in June 2013.

The hiring process took 3 days. I applied, got a call the next day, had my interview the day after that, and on the third day I was working.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you simply could not help a client.   Answer Question
    No negotiations