Wireless Advocates

38 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

WSE Wireless Sales Expert Interview

WSE Wireless Sales Expert

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Wireless Advocates.

Interview Details – I interviewed outside of Costco in their food court. the process is simply trying to find people who are outgoing and willing to do whatever corporate tells you to do. works well with others. yada yada yada. recruiting is lousy so a lot of time they are just looking for, and i quote, " a warm body."

Interview Question – What does "perimeter selling" mean to you?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There wasn't one. Minimum wage plus commission plus bonus

Customer Service Coordinator Interview

Customer Service Coordinator
Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Wireless Advocates in July 2012.

Interview Details – There were 3 interviews. Phone Interview with a recruiter, and 2 in house interviews; one with the department manager and one with a unbiased department manager that you might work closely with but not directly under. Mine was with the Accounts Receivable Manager.

Interview Question – All questions were as expected.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I would not bother negotiating at this level of position.

Wireless Sales Representative Interview

Wireless Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Wireless Advocates.

Interview Details – Got called in for an interview, the questions were simple and he they did most of the talking.

WIRELESS SALES EXPERT Interview

WIRELESS SALES EXPERT

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wireless Advocates in July 2010.

Interview Details – I had an original interview with a kiosk manager of the store for which I was applying. They then passed me to another KM of another store. After that I was called briefly by the DM. As a manager i usually would do initial interviews, sometimes a second interview would be done by another Km then sent to the district manager for approval. I was also sometimes used as a final consideration because the DM trusted my interview techniques and opinions. I was mostly looking for individuals that were passionate, conveyed reliability, and were friendly and outgoing. As well as professional. I found this very hard to find because of the entry level pay expectations, most qualified people would apply elsewhere.

Interview Question – What was the last creative thing you have done? Also, "When was the last time you missed your goal?"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. The pay is set based on location. If you want more, sell more.

WIRELESS SALES EXPERT Interview

WIRELESS SALES EXPERT
San Diego, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Wireless Advocates.

Interview Details – you will get a phone call with in the 2 weeks of applying. There will be a phone screen and 2 to 3 face to face interview

Interview Question – Explain to me why you choose wireless industry?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – NO negotiation was made

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

AREA SALES MANAGER

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Wireless Advocates in May 2011.

Interview Details – A call was given to me to set up a phone interview first. After the first phone interview I had 2 interviews by the Regional Manager. Overall the interview process was standard and the interviewer remained calm and collected while challenging me very subtly.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions if you are experienced in this role already.   Answer Question

Wireless Sales Consultant Interview

Wireless Sales Consultant
Glen Burnie, MD

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Wireless Advocates in June 2013.

Interview Details – The hiring process took 3 days. I applied, got a call the next day, had my interview the day after that, and on the third day I was working.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you simply could not help a client.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations

WSE Wireless Sales Expert Interview

WSE Wireless Sales Expert
Vallejo, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Wireless Advocates in November 2009.

Interview Details – 3 different interviews, takes about 3 weeks to get hired

Interview Question – tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Position At Headquarters In Seattle Interview

Position At Headquarters In Seattle

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wireless Advocates.

Interview Details – Recruiter was great but I was not impressed with anyone else that I met with.

Interview Question – None - didn't seem to be the brightest or the best at what they did.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I should have listened to my intuition when going through the interview process. Accepting this offer was a bad decision on my part.

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative

Interviewed at Wireless Advocates

Interview Details – Wow, lengthy process. Two interviews with two separate managers, 7 background checks a credit check and a 5-panel drug screen. All before getting an employee number and onto a training schedule.

Interview Question – Describe the most difficult customer situation you have found yourself in?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – After reading glassdoor, I saw I was being offered the highest wage, so negotiating was unneeded

Worked for Wireless Advocates? Contribute to the Community!