Wireless Advocates Interview Questions in Seattle, WA

Updated Aug 6, 2015

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wireless Advocates (Seattle, WA) in March 2015.

Interview

Varied from informal conversation to exact behavioral interviewing. Had to go to the site 4 different times. Parking was not convenient and on 3 occasions the staff did not have validation so I had to request reimbursement. Most interviewers very professional, thoughtful and open. I would rate the overall experience of the interview as average.

Interview Questions

• Greatest Strengths, Greatest Weaknesses. How can you fix xyz at this company? What is your plan?   Answer Question

Customer Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wireless Advocates (Seattle, WA) in July 2012.

Interview

There were 3 interviews. Phone Interview with a recruiter, and 2 in house interviews; one with the department manager and one with a unbiased department manager that you might work closely with but not directly under. Mine was with the Accounts Receivable Manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I would not bother negotiating at this level of position.