Wireless Generation, Inc.
Wireless Generation, Inc. Network Administrative Interview Questions & Reviews
- Popular Job Titles:
- Project Manager (5)
- Software Developer (4)
- Software Engineer (3)
- Senior Software Developer (3)
- Senior Software Engineer (3)
- Engineering (3)
- Researcher (1)
- Network Administrative (1)
- Quality Assurance (1)
- Associate Customer Support Analyst (1)
- A Recruitment Role, Exact Seniority of Which Was Undetermined (1)
- Technical Product Owner (1)
- Sales (1)
- Operations Analyst (1)
- Account Representative (1)
- Software Developer II (1)
- Recruitment (1)
- Product Designer (1)
- Java Developer (1)
Very Easy Interview
Network Administrative Interview (Neutral Experience; Very Easy Interview)
The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Wireless Generation, Inc. in January 2012.
Interview Details – phone interview that consists of easy and basic questions (what is a hub, what is a switch....what port is http, etc) not much back and forth....just esy questions being asked....
face to face is another joke.....they have no dynamic routing at all....dell switches, etc.....if you are a true network person, RUN from this company.....
Interview Question – nothing. View Answer
Reason for Declining – they are cheap and the position would cause any decent network person to snore........
Interviews for Top Jobs at Wireless Generation, Inc.