Wireless Lifestyle

Updated Aug 25, 2014
Updated Aug 25, 2014

2.9

Store Manager Interview

typical - asked for resume, was told pay based on experience, but it was not. no negotiation, I don't think anyone even looked at our resumes - all were acquired at the same rate of pay, FAR below industry standards, and far below what we were paid before the takeover -- They would not disclose rate of pay until it was too late to have time to pursue other options ahead of time

none. Was treated like cattle

Wireless Representative Interview

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wireless Lifestyle.

I applied online, next day got a call from a recruiter and she did a screening. She then called me a few days later to schedule an interview with their DM. The interview felt very hostile and they explained what the job was about and asked me about 15 questions. A week later a got called with an offer but i declined.

Interview Questions

Since i was told that they take diciplinary action on you on any given month you dont meet goals, even if you did well the month before, i was concerned about job security. I dont want to be in a job where i fear not being there the next month.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Wireless Lifestyle in June 2012.

General sales questions, Are you free all the time, because you will work a flex schedule, You will have to be free every weekend, evening and morning. Weekends off are not an option.

They will call you to setup an interview,
    Do an in person interview,
    Then call you a few days later to let you know if you got the job or not.

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lenexa, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lenexa, KS

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wireless Lifestyle.

The interview process was about what you would expect. They asked questions about the representations I made on my resume as well as questions that were relevant to the position. There was nothing out of left field.

Interview Questions
    • There were a few technical questions around Microsoft Office products, nothing especially that difficult.   Answer Question
    The offer was firm.

Retail Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Overland Park, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Wireless Lifestyle in March 2013.

Having found my resume online, I was contacted by the regional recruiter to discuss interest and have a brief phone screening prior to interview. Within a few days, the district manager had made contact and we set up a date and time for an interview at the store for which I was being considered. The interview itself went quite well, and I left with a feeling that I would be offered a second interview. By the end of the week, I had scheduled an interview with the regional manager at Wireless Lifestyle home office. I had a very brief interview with the regional manager, and was told that I would be contacted within a week, once they had finished interviewing the other applicants and had time to agree on the right candidate. The recruiter called me at the end of the week to officially extend the offer, which I accepted. I began training two weeks later.

Interview Questions
    • There was nothing unexpected about the interview process. All the questions were fairly standard and should come as no surprise to anybody with the experience that they are looking for.   Answer Question
    There wasn't much of a negotiation, to speak of. The base salary was non-negotiable, as there is potential for commission and other forms of additional compensation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wireless Lifestyle in March 2010.

apply,
    Receive call back screening
    Interview in person

same for everyone 31,000 per year

Home Office Staff Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wireless Lifestyle.

Phone interview and 2 in person interviews with direct manager and other.

Interview Questions
    Negotiation wasn't needed. Pay was very reasonable in comparison to other companies.

Wireless Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Wireless Lifestyle in May 2012.

Process was easy and the district manager kept in contact with me.

No negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Roseville, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Wireless Lifestyle in July 2012.

Good little lenthy

Worked for Wireless Lifestyle? Contribute to the Community!