Wireless Zone Store Manager Interview Questions

2.7

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wireless Zone in November 2014.

Interview

Initiated by being contacted through a representation from Indeed.com. Took online personality test through Verizon hiring portal. Had first phone interview within a week. First face to face a week later. Second interview was scheduled two days after first face to face. Was told throughout the interview process, by all parties that the position started at $30k/year plus benefits/commission. Midway through the second interview, the interviewers informed me I would be hired as a "sales associate" for $8+/hour with commission. Needless to say, I stopped the interview and decline to continue.

Interview Questions

• None, questions were predominantly standard fare for management positions: tell us about yourself, what could you bring to the store, tell us about challenging scenarios you've encountered.   1 Answer

Position offered was not what was advertised, nor what was offered during initial interviews. Pay was far, far below industry standard, even for full time sales associates. I also had other offers on the table with far greater salary.

Other Interview Reviews for Wireless Zone

Anonymous Employee in Barrington, RI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wireless Zone (Barrington, RI) in June 2009.

Interview

Initially will be reached through email, then a first interview with a Manager then a second with Director Level Managers

Negotiation

there was not a negotiation.

Store Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wireless Zone in March 2010.

Interview

Felt youu out spoke in causual conversation minimal bout experience and work history gave you pound when can you start.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

NON NEGTIOABLE