Wirtz Beverage Group

Average Difficulty
12 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Wirtz Beverage Group

Interview Details – I was contacted thru phone conversation with an HR rep initially and then got an in person interview with a sales manager.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Wirtz Beverage Group in August 2013.

Interview Details – Standard phone interview to start, panel interview, then last interview with executive group. A lot of questions were standard interview questions. Interview lasted quite awhile comparatively to a "traditional" time-frame. All individuals took detailed notes with one taking the lead the entire time.

Interview Question – Nothing too difficult or unexpected   Answer Question

Digital Analyst Interview

Digital Analyst
Cicero, IL

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Wirtz Beverage Group in November 2013.

Interview Details – Very structured interview format, pre-packaged questions that come from a packet

Interview Question – Incredibly standard interview questions "Best and worst work qualities, etc..."   Answer Question

Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Wirtz Beverage Group in April 2012.

Interview Details – Got to Wirtz and they had me fill out an application in aerating to my résumé. Waited about 10 minutes before they called me into a room. Had an interview with 3 department heads and someone from HR. It started off like any interview, 'tell me about yourself, why do you want to leave your current job, why Wirtz?' Then they asked a lot of situational questions like 'Name a difficult task that I had to overcome, time where I had to meet a deadline, time where I went above and beyond to help a customer.'

Interview Question – No real difficult questions.   Answer Question

Sales Representative

I applied online and interviewed at Wirtz Beverage Group.

Interview Details – HR interview first, sales manager second interview, sales manager and dm on 3rd interview. Very professionally dressed and well spoken.

Interview Question – How would you handle a difficult situation.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Long process

Eau Claire, WI

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Wirtz Beverage Group.

Interview Details – I found out about the job through a professional contact, submitted a resume, and got a call within the week to set up an interview. I had an interview with two area managers, and the regional director. Everything went well. I was called back for a second interview 2.5 hours away. I went, had my interview, partly role play. I was congratulated on the job well done and they told me that they would call within the week. I then expressed to them how I would really appreciate a call back regardless of the decision. They agreed that that would happen. After 8 days, I called them and asked what was up; they replied that they were working on a new position, but to stay in contact. That was almost two months ago.

Interview Question – In the second interview, they showed a sales sheet, and after a few minutes, asked em to role play with them, and to sell them a product.   View Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Cicero, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wirtz Beverage Group in May 2009.

Interview Details – The manager talked about herself and didnt ask any questions about me.

Interview Question – none the manager arelazy and dont careto know   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – there was no nogotiation, I requested 16.00 in the phone interview and was told that wouldnt be a problem, but was offered 13.00 with nogotiation.

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Wirtz Beverage Group in April 2011.

Interview Details – Attended recruiting event in early October. Initial contact from HR in January. Had several phone screens w/HR. Was called in for face-to-face in February. Received callback for panel interview after following up with initial interviewer.
Met w/Sales Director, Sales Manager and District Manager. Interview consisted of a structered process (behavioural type questions) w/some more personalized questions mixed in.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time a customer misunderstood a company policy and was unhappy. How did you handle the situation and what was the outcome.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations on salary or benefits - union job.

Merchandiser Interview

Merchandiser

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wirtz Beverage Group in February 2011.

Interview Details – i had a phone interview with HR. They asked me a few questions about my past experiences. Then I was asked 3 situational questions. Name a time you had to deal with an unhappy customer? What was the results.
After a week I had a face to face interview.
He followed the same process as the phone interview. Situational questions. Name a time when you had to perform a detailed task? what was the results.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to deal with a unhappy customers? What was the problem, how did you respond and what was the results?   Answer Question
  • Name a time when you had to perform a detailed orientated task? What was the task, how did you respond and what was the results.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – For my position is was just an offer I did not try to negotiate. It can be done for higher positions, but for my position is take or leave.

District Manager Interview

District Manager

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Wirtz Beverage Group in April 2008.

Interview Details – Called and interview 3 times with 3 different managers, and also did a ride along day with a sales representative

Interview Question – What are you weaknesses?   View Answer

Worked for Wirtz Beverage Group? Contribute to the Community!