Wirtz Beverage Group Interview Questions

2.9

Sales Representative Interview

I was contacted thru phone conversation with an HR rep initially and then got an in person interview with a sales manager.

Digital Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cicero, IL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wirtz Beverage Group in November 2013.

Very structured interview format, pre-packaged questions that come from a packet

Interview Questions
    • Incredibly standard interview questions "Best and worst work qualities, etc..."   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Wirtz Beverage Group.

HR interview first, sales manager second interview, sales manager and dm on 3rd interview. Very professionally dressed and well spoken.

Long process

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Wirtz Beverage Group in August 2013.

Standard phone interview to start, panel interview, then last interview with executive group. A lot of questions were standard interview questions. Interview lasted quite awhile comparatively to a "traditional" time-frame. All individuals took detailed notes with one taking the lead the entire time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eau Claire, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eau Claire, WI

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wirtz Beverage Group.

I found out about the job through a professional contact, submitted a resume, and got a call within the week to set up an interview. I had an interview with two area managers, and the regional director. Everything went well. I was called back for a second interview 2.5 hours away. I went, had my interview, partly role play. I was congratulated on the job well done and they told me that they would call within the week. I then expressed to them how I would really appreciate a call back regardless of the decision. They agreed that that would happen. After 8 days, I called them and asked what was up; they replied that they were working on a new position, but to stay in contact. That was almost two months ago.

Interview Questions
    • In the second interview, they showed a sales sheet, and after a few minutes, asked em to role play with them, and to sell them a product.   View Answer

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wirtz Beverage Group in April 2012.

Got to Wirtz and they had me fill out an application in aerating to my résumé. Waited about 10 minutes before they called me into a room. Had an interview with 3 department heads and someone from HR. It started off like any interview, 'tell me about yourself, why do you want to leave your current job, why Wirtz?' Then they asked a lot of situational questions like 'Name a difficult task that I had to overcome, time where I had to meet a deadline, time where I went above and beyond to help a customer.'

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cicero, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wirtz Beverage Group in May 2009.

The manager talked about herself and didnt ask any questions about me.

Interview Questions
    there was no nogotiation, I requested 16.00 in the phone interview and was told that wouldnt be a problem, but was offered 13.00 with nogotiation.

Sales Associate Interview

The process took a weekinterviewed at Wirtz Beverage Group in April 2011.

Attended recruiting event in early October. Initial contact from HR in January. Had several phone screens w/HR. Was called in for face-to-face in February. Received callback for panel interview after following up with initial interviewer.
    Met w/Sales Director, Sales Manager and District Manager. Interview consisted of a structered process (behavioural type questions) w/some more personalized questions mixed in.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time a customer misunderstood a company policy and was unhappy. How did you handle the situation and what was the outcome.   Answer Question
    No negotiations on salary or benefits - union job.

Merchandiser Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wirtz Beverage Group in February 2011.

i had a phone interview with HR. They asked me a few questions about my past experiences. Then I was asked 3 situational questions. Name a time you had to deal with an unhappy customer? What was the results.
    After a week I had a face to face interview.
    He followed the same process as the phone interview. Situational questions. Name a time when you had to perform a detailed task? what was the results.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you had to deal with a unhappy customers? What was the problem, how did you respond and what was the results?   Answer Question
    • Name a time when you had to perform a detailed orientated task? What was the task, how did you respond and what was the results.   Answer Question
    For my position is was just an offer I did not try to negotiate. It can be done for higher positions, but for my position is take or leave.

On-Premise Sales Representative Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Wirtz Beverage Group in April 2009.

When I interviewed for this position, I had already been with the company in another position. I saw the opening and emailed the HR rep to express my interest. She set up a time to speak over the phone. She called and asked 4 or 5 questions. Later that day I received a phone call from the DM in the territory who wanted to schedule an interview. I met with him in a small diner in Dwight, IL. He went through the general list of J & D questions, talked a little bit about the position and asked why I wanted the position as well as why I would be a particular fit in the territory. A week later I received a call from the Sales Manager. He wanted to personally interview me. I drove down to Peoria and was barraged with the same questions. Never heard back from either of them.

Interview Questions
    • What has been your biggest failure, to date, with our company?   Answer Question